BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Monica P.
Sebastopol, CA
LOVE this kit! Before I was using a drugstore pencil and eyeshadow (yeah, I know...). I found this at ULTA last weekend and it's made all the difference in my routine. It's a little pricey, but I can tell it will last a long time. I don't do my brows to heavy as I like them to look natural. This was a great solution!!
Ashleigh B.
Oxford, PA
Review for: 01 Light more...
I loveee this product!! It's great for filling in your brows and achieving that perfect look and lasts all day! It's a very nice quality which is why it's more of a high end product but I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I bought this kit thinking it had everything I needed in it but it really didn't match my eyebrows shade no matter which one I tried and made them look kind of crusty. I loved the little tools, but in the end it wasn't a product for me.
Yesenia V.
I really honestly hated this product! It had too much red in the colors and I'm a very warm blooded person so the wax for the brows just melted off my face and smeared . The powder helped it set but it honestly doesn't work well.
Pamela B.
I use this product everyday! The color is a perfect match and the brushes are super easy to use. The kit is designed for precise application and customization of darkness/ thickness. I love that I fill in where needed and apply the wax to define the shape. The tweezers that come with it are super handy for on-the-go fixes.
Darlene R.
I'm new to doing my brows, and I recently picked up the Benefit Browzings after hearing great things about it. At around $30, it is pricey. However, after using this product for a couple weeks I can tell that it's worth it and that the kit will last at least a year. It is very easy to use and really makes my eyes stand out.
Zoe S.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
This product is so easy to use. It makes filling in your brows a breeze. The combination of powder and wax is ideal. If I'm in a rush, I reach for the powder and can have my brows done in a flash
Mackenzie G.
Baldwin, WI
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I love this brow product by Benefit. I feel like my eyebrows look stunning when I use this product. I have used this product for about a year now and it is worth the price you pay. I continually buy this product when I run out.
Ashley S.
bridgewater, va
I love this product!!! It's so easy to use and lets you underline the bottom of the brow and fill in all in one. I also love that it comes with tweezers! That's such a plus! The only reason I'm giving this product 4 stars is because the brushes aren't the best quality.
Ifrah N.
Tukwila
Review for: 02 Light more...
Benefit Cosmetics have made no surprise made another amazing product and it gets better it's not only a brow powder but this kit tames and it's no game. It's worth the hype and is totally everything you want and need in a brow kit.From tweezing to perfection. It's not that pricey I say it's amazing(great packaging)
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them