BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 04 Medium more...
This was a good color match for my eyebrows and I like that it has a wax and a powder. I usually just use the powder side since my eyebrows aren't really unruly. I think this is definitely worth the money and I like the shade options given!
Jenn R.
Evans Mills, NY
I'm currently using the Benefit Brow Zing to help shape and fill in my brows. I love the fact that you can create a clean, precise look with this product without it looking like your eyebrows were "drawn in". It's is a pricier product (that's the only reason why it's 4 stars) but it does include the brush you will need and tweezers. Definitely making this product a part of my daily beauty routine!
Sangita B.
Venice, CA
I use this everyday, along with Gimme Brow, to fill in my brows. I find that applying the wax, filling in with the powder, and setting it all with Gi
me Brow is a simple and quick way to achieve naturally full looking brows. I've had the kit for a long time, and it's still going strong!
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
Love this!!! It really knows how to keep your brows in check. Great packaging, great quality, great brand. I love everything about this wonderful, wonderful product. You will be very happy with this product.
Rachel R.
Marana, AZ
Best brow product I've used! Lasts a long time! Doesn't smudge! I have a scar in one of my brows where I have a bald spot, this product works amazing & cover up that area without looking like my brows are drawn on! Def a must have for brows!!
Kimberly H.
Thomasville, NC
Everyone can use a little help with their brows, right! This product is great! It's easy to use and really defines brows. You get two shades in the kit, and that's great to help you reach whatever level of drama you're going for. The compact is perfect with a mirror, mini-tweezers, and the brushes you'll need to apply the product. So FUN!
Desirae M.
Santa rosa, CA
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I have used this eyebrow filler for atleast 10 years! I have very full eyebrows and I feel like this product works the best for me! Not only is it a good product but it literally lasts forever making it totally worth the money! Mine has lasted so long I still have the old packaging!
Brittany D.
Joelton, TN
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I have to do my brows before I leave the house. It makes a huge difference in my face and I love it!! If you haven't ever tried brow zings, I definitely recommend you try it out, like I said it makes a huge difference in your face look!
Jenn T.
San Diego, CA
Though this product is a little advanced, it's totally worth the buy. With a few tries anyone can master this customizable product. A staple of Benefits from the beginning, this product was recently re formulated into additional shades to blend with any brow tone. Also very long wearing and great for both the full or sparse brow.
Nichole G.
Apple Valley, MN
This is my favorite eyebrow product in my collection. I use it daily and still have a ton of product. The texture is soft and light. I use the right side powder alone more than with the wax. I also use my own brush http://www.sephora.com/mini-duo-angled-spooley-7-P69517?skuId=765776 Anastasia dual Spooley. Definitely worth the $
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Warners, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them