BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Amy H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: 05 Deep more...
Benefit's Brow Zings product was my first foray into the eyebrow shaping game a few years ago. This is a great product for beginners to help shape and fill in your eyebrows. Compared to Dipbrow by Anastasia Beverly Hills, I have found that Brow Zings does not last as long, and that I used the tinted wax far more than the powder component.
Jennifer G.
I visited Ulta and the Brow Bar assistant used this product. I was so amazed at how awesome my eyebrows looked afterward I had to ask her what she used. I still want this product so badly. It did a great job.
Grace H.
This is my holy grail eyebrow product! It is so pigmented, comes with a lot of product and is pretty affordable considering it's a high end brand. If you need an eyebrow product this is the one! I even think it's better than Anastasia Dip Brow.
Alexandra P.
Santa rosa, CA
Love the new packaging! Im really feeling the new vegas-y type of feel. The product works very well. It lasts a while. Very blend able. Also very pigmented. I really like the little brushes it comes with as well. I would totally recommend this
Jenn R.
Evans Mills, NY
I'm currently using the Benefit Brow Zing to help shape and fill in my brows. I love the fact that you can create a clean, precise look with this product without it looking like your eyebrows were "drawn in". It's is a pricier product (that's the only reason why it's 4 stars) but it does include the brush you will need and tweezers. Definitely making this product a part of my daily beauty routine!
Victoria C.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I myself do not own this product but my friend does and she let me use it and oh my gosh it's great I really like it and I was thinking of purchasing it but I wasn't sure yet but thinking of it now I might.
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 04 Medium more...
This was a good color match for my eyebrows and I like that it has a wax and a powder. I usually just use the powder side since my eyebrows aren't really unruly. I think this is definitely worth the money and I like the shade options given!
Kimberly H.
Thomasville, NC
Everyone can use a little help with their brows, right! This product is great! It's easy to use and really defines brows. You get two shades in the kit, and that's great to help you reach whatever level of drama you're going for. The compact is perfect with a mirror, mini-tweezers, and the brushes you'll need to apply the product. So FUN!
Morgan H.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
This is an okay product, but in my opinion not worth the money. Benefit is a pricey brand and I don't think this is worth $20. The wax is too thick and kind of sticks to the brush. I would recommend the E.L.F. version of this. Much cheaper!
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
Love this!!! It really knows how to keep your brows in check. Great packaging, great quality, great brand. I love everything about this wonderful, wonderful product. You will be very happy with this product.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Warners, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them