BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #53 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Estefany N.
johnson city
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I had only used pencils before but my friend who works at Sephora got me one and it is great! I enjoy the tools and nice compact case. Only issue is the powder can transfer and be messy but otherwise my brows look fab!!!
Lindsey K.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: 05 Deep more...
This is all that I use on a regular basis. I constantly receive compliments on my eyebrows, and friends usually ask what I use. It is pricey, but it does seem to last a long amount of time, so it is worth the money spent on it. I would highly recommend it!
Krystal G.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this a while ago and I still use this. It's a lot better for a natural looking eyebrow. Now that I'm using more and more makeup everyday I think it's not as great. For those whose wear very minimal this will be perfect! It doesn't go on too dark.
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
Have been using this brow gel and powder since I was 15 and I've repurchased multiple times. It also last for a long time because a little goes a long way! It fills in brows beautiful and both products are so creamy!
Laura N.
This is my go to for eyebrows. It stays on all day. Longer than all other makeup. I can touch my eyebrows and it does not transfer my hands. The small brushes are the perfect width for your eyebrows to shape with ease. The product last me about a year so it is well worth the cost.
Benita G.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
Have been liking doing my eyebrows with powder. Decided to try this one out and fell in love! Like how it's really cute and has a Twizer and a brow brush that folds to fit perfectly inside the package. Great for traveling, it also includes a mirror!
Leslie L.
Review for: 04 Medium more...
So I like how it stayed on all day since for some reason most eybrow products tend to smudge of, it could be due to my oily T zone, but this one didn't as well it looked natural the only problem was that the color I chose was a bit dark for my liking.
Rachel R.
I used to be a fan of this, buuuuut then I found a product for WAY cheaper that is IDENTICAL to this one. ELF cosmetics has the same product but half the price. I paid $3 for the ELF to try it out and decided that it would be what I got from now on. You can't beat that price when it is the exact same!
Hannah S.
Spring, TX
I'm not fantastic at eyebrows, and I doubt I ever will be, but this helps me a lot. I was hesitant because of the price, but I'm so happy I got it: it lasts a long time, looks natural, and matches me perfectly. I have dark reddish-brown hair, and using the dark shade, it looks like I have no makeup on at all (which is a good thing.) The brushes are a bit cheap and too small, which is a shame because you're paying so much, but the overall product is nice. I will definitely repurchace.
Serena A.
Review for: 02 Light more...
I love the fact that these kits come with wax, it helps to ensure that the eyebrows stay in place. Although I don't use the mini tools regularly, it's good to have them in a pinch. They also have a variety of shades that help to match your hair color.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them

back