BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Justina J.
Lincoln park, MI
Love this stuff! For the longest time I looked for a product that would help shape my brows without having to be a "pro". The powder matching my brow color perfect and the wax really helps take my unruly brows and hold them in place all day. I bought this 6 months ago and use it everyday and still have more than half left
Liz P.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
Benefit is the best! Their products so all kinds of cool stuff (O2 foundation is crazy awesome...so is Boing concealer)...and this palatte is good at creating a nice, natural looking brow. The wax keeps it together for you and I think this is what keeps it from fading.
Zoë C.
Erlanger, KY
Review for: 05 Deep more...
I absolutely love this product. The color is a perfect match for me. It is very long lasting. The only con about it is that it is very expensive for the amount you get. I have something similar from Anastasia Beverly Hills. It may be pricey but i would buy it again
Yvette L.
This is holy grail status for me! I've tried all the dupes out there and non compare to Benefit Brow Zings! The colors are just right for all range of skin tones! I can use light to dark brown combos and they all work for me!
Amabelle P.
Review for: 01 Light more...
KA WOW! I love these powder compacts. Benefit always has the best packaging and presentation. Now with Coles 2/4/6 they've introduced a range of colors that fit everyone. Id say it's very well matched to Anastasia products
Kelly T.
Columbia, MD
This product is the best! It comes with a mini tweezer and two cute brushes. I barely have brows and this surprisingly creates a natural look! I have dark brown hair and I use the medium color. Surprisingly, it doesn't give me that tattoo-y look. The wax is easy to use and helps to keep your hairs go in one direction. The powder just glides on flawlessly over top it.
Linzey S.
Antelope, CA
I love this product, it works well. I wish it wouldn't smear and fade as fast as it does. I also wish that it matched my eyebrow color better, I've tried two different shades and neither matched the way I wanted them to.
Melissa L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Review for: 05 Deep more...
Benefit makes the best products hands down for your brows. The Brow Zings is a staple product for me that I use on a daily basis. It is long lasting and very natural looking and the packaging is adorable. This is a product that I will continue to repurchase.
Madee S.
Odessa, MO
Review for: 01 Light more...
I absolutely LOVE this product. Super blendable and easy to use. I love the little brush it comes with, and the convenience of having the wax and the powder in one package. Did I mention how freaking cute the package is?!
Tristen G.
Thibodaux, LA
This is such a good travel kit! I keep this in my purse at all times for those brow emergencies. The product stays on all day. At first I was worried of it being too waxy but it's not! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Warners, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them