BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #53 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Jenny A.
Bedford, TX
Review for: 02 Light more...
I LOVE THIS! It has just the right amount of color to work with my light skin and hair. It lasts forever, sometimes too well. I have to really work to get this awesomeness off. It does really compare to ABH which i love and the price is ok. Sure, go ahead and buy it. you'll love it
Jailene P.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Nice product. Thepowder are so pigmented. I love how you get to have a lighter and darker color so you can get that perfect eyebrow from begining and end. I buy these at Ukta. Not too pricey though. I recommend this product to any one. Either if you have or not hair on yuhr brows.
Michelle Z.
Oakland, CA
This is the only product I have ever loved so much to fill in my eyebrows! I've had the same kit for over a year now, it lasts for quite some time! It's nice an compact and very easy to use. I accompany it with a brow brush from MAC to create my perfect arches and to fill my brows!
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This seriously lasts years and years without going bad, it's amazing! Also the colors seem to work well with everyone which is great! Most people rush to Anastasia for brow products but I feel that Benefit is just as good, if not better.
Gloria P.
San Jose, CA
I love this product! It last forever and a day. I use this product everyday and I still have mine and it been about 3 month's now. The brush works perfect. I don't leave the house without it. Perfect size to fit in your pocket. It's compact size. It fits perfectly in your purse.
Imani R.
My favorite brow filler ever. with the powder and gel you have soooo much control, plus you can easily tweeze whenever necessary. a bonus that this is compact and can be thrown in any purse or makeup bag!
Lizzie L.
Review for: 05 Deep more...
This is the only eyebrow product that I have used like like normally I would just use a pencil. This blends and looks more natural than a pencil does and have good natural colours however i don't think it blends as good as other brands and also can rub off if I don't wear a sealer
Morgan V.
Review for: 02 Light more...
Love this product but it definitely took a lot of practice to get used to. The new packaging is gorgeous and flashy and easy to locate in my make up drawer. It doesn't smudge too much but I definitely recommend using a setting spray after applying for smudge proof insurance!
Allison C.
I've been using BrowZings for nearly a year now and really liked the product however I recently dropped it on my tile bathroom floor and the powder crumbled. I decided to do a little research online about drugstore brow products because $32 just wasn't in my budget. I purchased the E.L.F brow kit for $3 and it's seriously just as good. I'll be saving my $$ for other Benefit products that I love.
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: 05 Deep more...
Hands down the best brow kit I've ever used. The powder fills in the color perfectly while the wax tames hairs and adds texture. My brows look fierce yet natural. I love that it comes with a tiny tweezer for strays! Don't let the high pricetag scare you away--it lasts FOREVER.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them

back