BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Tiffany Rae J.
Cleveland,Ohio
When I bought this I was optimistic because I love a lot of benefit products. The darkest brown color is what I'd purchased, my main complaint was that it was far too warm of a color for someone who has dark brown or me who has naturally black hair. They need to formulate an ashier toned brown than something that resembles dark auburn hair no offense. My other complaint was that it has no staying power at all & smears like no other. Never buying again!
Theresa E.
Charlotte, NC
Me and my brows argue. Often. This is the first product (of many that I've tried!) that have been able to groom them in a way that I find best suits my face. I love that it is an all in one product, mirror, wax, powder, tweezers, and the angle and blending brush. If I had to run out of the house quickly it would be the must have product for me to grab before leaving. I swear by this product and will most definitely be repurchasing it again and again. :)
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
Review for: 04 Medium more...
I've always been a fan of Benefit's eyebrow products- they've been in the brow game a long time! The new packaging is cute and they've added more colors! The powder gives great buildable texture and the setting wax isn't too sticky or shiny. I really like the redesigned brush.
Jessica O.
Binghamton, NY
Jena from the Benefit brow bar at ULTA #543 did my eyebrows the other day and used this product with the Benefit Gimme Brow and i loved how my eyebrows looked! Tara Lynn from Benefit suggested she use the Gimme brow before since i have very light eyebrows, to darken the hairs to see how to fill in the rest of my brows. Then she went in with the Brow Zings kit to define more and fill in sparse areas. I think i loved it more than my Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade!
Nataly O.
I love this brown kit. This was my go to for many years. It's so easy to work with and the price is decent for a high end product. I do wish they had a larger selection of colors though. I am currently using a different product because of the that. I would definitely go back if they were to extend their color variety
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Review for: 04 Medium more...
Benefit brow makeup is my go to for my brows! The formula is amazing. It goes on smoothly and stays put all day long! The packaging is cute and attention getting and really pulls you in. I'm a repeat user and I will use Benefit for all of my brow needs for as long as possible!
Danielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to use this before Anastasia Beverly Hills became a thing and I really loved the product back a few years ago I would only use powders on my eye brows and lately I've been using waxes, pomaded and even liquids from makeup forever but if you're into powders for your eye brows then purchase this it won't disappoint
Alicia F.
Merrillville, IN
The product is great but it's not worth it. When I got the package, the Brow Zing was smaller than I thought it was gonna be but that wasn't a big deal to me since I've never ran out of any of my brow products (even though I hit pan on the ELF Eyebrow Kit). I like how it comes with tweezers and a small angled brush. I think that there are already great brow products that are cheaper than this like the NYX Tame & Frame so you really don't need it.
Rita R.
Mercedes, TX
I always change/try new brow products and this is one I always go back to. The wax doesn't feel too thin and glides on easily. Some feel like you're just applying petroleum jelly and this does not feel like that! Sometimes I don't even apply the power on top because I like the matte finish the wax gives. Similar to ABH dip brow, just not as creamy but overall worth the purchase.
Linnea C.
Hingham, MA
Review for: 01 Light more...
I recently received this product and have been addicted ever since. There is so much product in the container and the added bonus of the brush is amazing. The wax helps shape and define brows and the powder is great to set. Will definitely repurchase in the future!
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Warners, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them