BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Kaitlin K.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I received this as a free sample from Ulta.

I typically use Anastasia Brow Defender which has a similar shape to the pencil. I felt that the color matched me well And I typically go for Taupe colored eyebrow pencils. I found that it lasted on my eyebrows without a problem. My only problem with this pencil is that it is a bit stiffer than the ABH pencil I used most often. While this product is good, I'll probably end up buying the Brow Defender instead.
Kristin A.
Review for: 05 Deep more...
This brow kit is amazing. I'm sure you can find a drug store brand for a cheaper price, but I was in serious need of some brow taming and the girl at the brow bar recommended this. The angled brush and the wax help you draw the perfect outline and the powder helps you fill in for a natural look. Stays on throughout the day, too!
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
This was the first brow kit I tried, so I liked it ok until I found the one I'm using now, which I love. With this one, the powder is nice, although there isn't a great color for my light blonde hair. The powder got all used up on mine, but the wax was terrible...especially after some use. It became very dry and difficult to use, so I ended up not using it at all. The little brushes were handy, but the tweezers were crap...not sharp enough for anything.
Kymmie B.
The wax glides on very easily, tames the wild hairs, and doesn't leave a waxy residue like I had expected. It also makes it very easy to create a nice, natural (or bold) brow shape. Since I have fair skin and strawberry blonde (ish) hair, I got the light one and it is a great match. The powder has a nice silky consistency and does a good job at filling in spots and setting the wax. One thing I do not like is how puny the brushes are, but they get the job done.
Theresa E.
Charlotte, NC
Me and my brows argue. Often. This is the first product (of many that I've tried!) that have been able to groom them in a way that I find best suits my face. I love that it is an all in one product, mirror, wax, powder, tweezers, and the angle and blending brush. If I had to run out of the house quickly it would be the must have product for me to grab before leaving. I swear by this product and will most definitely be repurchasing it again and again. :)
Tiffany Rae J.
Cleveland,Ohio
When I bought this I was optimistic because I love a lot of benefit products. The darkest brown color is what I'd purchased, my main complaint was that it was far too warm of a color for someone who has dark brown or me who has naturally black hair. They need to formulate an ashier toned brown than something that resembles dark auburn hair no offense. My other complaint was that it has no staying power at all & smears like no other. Never buying again!
Jessica O.
Endicott, NY
Jena from the Benefit brow bar at ULTA #543 did my eyebrows the other day and used this product with the Benefit Gimme Brow and i loved how my eyebrows looked! Tara Lynn from Benefit suggested she use the Gimme brow before since i have very light eyebrows, to darken the hairs to see how to fill in the rest of my brows. Then she went in with the Brow Zings kit to define more and fill in sparse areas. I think i loved it more than my Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade!
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
Review for: 04 Medium more...
I've always been a fan of Benefit's eyebrow products- they've been in the brow game a long time! The new packaging is cute and they've added more colors! The powder gives great buildable texture and the setting wax isn't too sticky or shiny. I really like the redesigned brush.
Karen F.
Youngstown, OH
I can't even leave the house without having my Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Brow Kit on my brows! I have found as I get older my brows are thinning and the Brow Zings helps to give my brows a very natural full look! And the best part is I never have to worry about the product wearing off! My brows look perfect all day long!
Lila M.
Review for: 04 Medium more...
Holy smokes!! I can NOT say enough how much I love this! Every single time I do my brows I must use this! I can't use any other product like I can this! I have brown eyes and a pretty bright red hair color. This product is so worth the price! I use it everyday an never seems to make much of a dent in the product! Amazing!!!!!
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Warners, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them