BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Stefani H.
Valley Center, CA
In the past I used benefit brow zings and it was my perfect eyebrow powder. I have not bought the new one with the cool packaging but I love the combo of wax and powder. They made my eyebrows look so natural and they stayed on for a very long time. I would totally recommend it to anyone .
Heather W.
Review for: 01 Light more...
The benefit brow zings box works so well to tame my unruly brows and give them the best arch! I was a little sceptical when I first bought the product that it would be able to do all the things that it advertised it could do, but I was very pleasantly surprised to find how truly amazing the product was! It is definitely worth every penny!
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
I'm so glad I found this product it gives you the perfect brows. It's comes with a waxy texture I use to shape my eyebrows and a powder to fill them in. It also comes with two brushes and tweezers! I can do without the tweezers they are way to sharp it's cuts the hair when I try to pluck.
Shanika W.
Elk Grove, CA
My favorite brow weapon! This is compact, concisely what you need to shape up and fill in your brows and it consistently stands up to long days which is essential for me! I love that there are also tweezers as there's nothing worse than little stray brow hairs. This way, no matter where I am, I have everything I need for a perfect brow.
Sarah B.
Too many red and orange undertones that looked terrible with my brows, I tried all three and none worked at ALL for my brows and just made them look dirty. The applicators are terrible and the tweezers are practically medieval. I'm sure its decent for beginners though, because the lack of pigment makes it fairly hard to really mess up.
Priscilla C.
Buena Park, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit! I can't rave enough about how amazing it is, and how it changed my brows forever! The wax is easy to apply, and you rarely need to use the powder to fill anything in. It lasts all day, and makes your eyebrows look natural and formed. I'd recommend trying it at a store to decide which color group suits you best, but it's pretty true to form. I use the light color, but could probably transition to medium without too much of a drastic difference.
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Very easy to use! I'm not very skilled at the whole eyebrow arching techniques so I'm glad to have found this product.
Color is not severe, and I've been able to continue to use the same color through slight hair color changes.
I feel like you can use a little or add on with this product. Tools that come with it work great, which is a total bonus because you don't have to go buy an extra piece. Even have my mom using this! I feel like you can't go wrong with it.
Yazmin T.
Review for: 04 Medium more...
This was the first eyebrow kit I bought! I really like it. I use this product often whenever i am doing my brows because it works great to outline the sharp I want. Definitely lasts a long time on and recommend it to others. I've had it for months now and have barely hit pan, but I don't use it as my everyday brow makeup!
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
1,040 reviews
Review for: 01 Light more...
Loving this products reading the reviews some say it's too green others to red. Honestly if you go to sephora they have the display just try it on instead of just getting whatever you think it good without swatching it first. Anyways the pigments is good the tools are great because they are small super easy to use. The packaging is amazing. I dropped mine twice and it has not broke at all
Kristin A.
Review for: 05 Deep more...
This brow kit is amazing. I'm sure you can find a drug store brand for a cheaper price, but I was in serious need of some brow taming and the girl at the brow bar recommended this. The angled brush and the wax help you draw the perfect outline and the powder helps you fill in for a natural look. Stays on throughout the day, too!
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them