BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Meredith I.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
In love with this product, the packaging, and the tools it comes with! I think the wax/powder combo gives a really natural look, and let's me fill in my already pretty full brows. I use this practically every day, and have barely made a dent in it!
Hailey S.
Highland Vlg, TX
I like this product. I'm not a fan of cream brow pencils and whatnot because they look too defined and dramatic. I love the browzing by Benefit because they have good color options and its a good pigment that stays on my eyebrows. The only reason I give it a B is because of the price. Personally I use the NYX brow duo makeup and it is just as good. But Benefit is a great brand so I would recommend this if you're willing to spend the extra buck :)
Lee B.
Los Angeles, CA
The darkest shade is a beautiful red toned brown. This being said, if you have cool toned hair you may not want to grab this product, but anyone with warm, red or brown toned dark hair will look amazing in this cream/powder duo
Shaunee F.
Addison, TX
I'll admit, I'm not an eyebrow pro and I hate doing mine. This is easily the best eyebrow filler I've encountered though and it's wax so yu can wear it at the beach!! As I get older, my eyebrows aren't as thick as they used to be and this is a great way to make them look full and perfect but not fake. I hate fake looking eyebrows.
Holly C.
Middleburg, FL
Love this product! It lasts for at least 6 months with everyday use and stays on all day. The wax does a great job of holding and shaping the brow, while the powder does a great job of filling in while looking completely natural. This is my go-to brow kit and would definitely recommend giving it a try!
Martha C.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
This was the first eyebrow kit I ever purchased. I had used the pencil one they had, but it left my eyebrows looking to harsh and too dark. This kit lives a more natural look. The wax helps tame and shape them and then I add just a little powder to fill in the sparse areas. I just love that it comes with the brushes already in the kit as well as tweezers for the last minute clean up. Having everything included in the kit eliminated me having to carry loose tweezers and eyebrow powder brushes.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Initially I was a big fan of this product. However, after wearing it for a few weeks, the product gets a little mucky. My eye color is blue, so the color worked well. However, after trying Colourpop's eyebrow line, I find that they are much more affordable and provide a cleaner look than Benefit. Sorry!
Mel M.
Paterson , NJ
I usually use my ABH powders/sticks/dipbrow but someone told me about this and I had to try. It's pricey but includes: a blending brush (super smart), tweezers and a regular slanted brush. I loved this product but I have to stop using it and give it 4 stars due to their limited color options. I have dark black hair and I use the darkest colors yet it's still visibly light on me. The wax is darker than the powder so I tried using just that but even so its just a noticeable brown on black eyebrows.
Allyson C.
Melville, NY
I have the original version of the brow zing kit, which does not include a tweezer. I have the darkest shade, which is not that dark, and found the pomade to become very messy over time. It made the Palette as a whole kind of gross. Being that I have switched to cruelty free products, j won't repurchase this, but I don't think I would have repurchased it anyway. I much prefer my Colourpop brow creek and NYX waterproof brow Gel.
Lindsey A.
Review for: 02 Light more...
Excellent product. The little brushes themselves are a great value - I often use them with other products and they hold up nice. As for the wax & powder, I use both everyday but wish the powder pot was larger than the wax pot, as a little wax goes a really long way. Good colors - the two included shades make it easy to play around for your perfect shade.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Warners, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them