BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Marissa P.
Alexandria, VA
This product is amazing! I didn't use to use anything on my brows so I was worried about finding a good product. This was easy enough to use as a first timer. The tweezers are small but just as good as Tweezerman tweezers. The eyebrow brush is very sturdy even at the hinge. Both the powder and the wax are potent colors so you don't need to use that much to get beautiful brows. Long lasting for the price. Well worth it!
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
I love this brow kit. It comes with the shaping wax, powder, tweezers, angled brush and blending brush. It comes in a couple different shades depending on your eyebrow color. Since I discovered this though I don't go anywhere without the kit. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to improve their brow game and still stay on a budget.
Molika S.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Benefit have been on their A game lately with brow products. I love this product so much and i use it everyday. It is so easy to apply and fill in my sparse area like a dream. The packaging is so cute and luxurious. It's nice and compact easy for travel. Highly recommend this if you are looking for a great traveling brow product.
Ayuni P.
This is one of the best brow products that you can get. For the price you get so much product that it's taking me almost 2 years to hit pan. It's such a user friendly products. You get both pomade wax and powder so you can echieve both instagram and natural brow. The kit includes 2 mini brushes and tweezers. This is a great product to travel with.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
My problem is sparse eyebrows. I have always used loose powder to fill in my eyebrows up until I discovered this product. The nice lady at Sephora hooked me up and I've been hooked since. It is rather pricey for something that you only fill your eyebrows with, BUT this blows all those other products out the water! Whatever is in this formula it works wonders for my thick unruly brows.
Kelley D.
This is the first time ice ever used a brow kit and the lovely ladies at Benefit Brow Bar showed it too me and I feel in love. It's amazing, I've always used pencil to do my brows and this is so much better to give you that shape your looking for. I will never go back to using a pencil again this is my favorite thing ever!!!!
Samantha M.
Great brow product!! Benefit is one the brands I think people forget about when it comes to brows. They have a nice range of products and the brow zing kit is one of the best.
First it comes in three colors: light, medium, dark. The powders are highly pigmented and extremely easy to use. The second thing to know about this product is that it comes with the wax which is an extremely fantastic add on! Third the product comes with mini tweezers and two mini brushes so you can easily apply your powder. Highly recommend it!
Meredith I.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
In love with this product, the packaging, and the tools it comes with! I think the wax/powder combo gives a really natural look, and let's me fill in my already pretty full brows. I use this practically every day, and have barely made a dent in it!
Hailey S.
Highland Vlg, TX
I like this product. I'm not a fan of cream brow pencils and whatnot because they look too defined and dramatic. I love the browzing by Benefit because they have good color options and its a good pigment that stays on my eyebrows. The only reason I give it a B is because of the price. Personally I use the NYX brow duo makeup and it is just as good. But Benefit is a great brand so I would recommend this if you're willing to spend the extra buck :)
Ebony C.
I bought this after I saw one of the associates at Benefit using it on my brows. It's a great product to invest in. This product has a smooth application and mess free. Truly makes your brows go from dull to full. The price is up there but a little goes very far so it will last you longer than anticipated. Also comes with a small tweezer which is very effective for a quick fix.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Warners, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them