BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #53 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Keep those brows on fleek. I have had this little kit for years and it last forever. The setting wax is fantastic for when your brows are feeling unruly and the taupe colored power always looked great on my brown eyebrows. These tweezers are kind of a throw away, but the brushes are great. I dare you to hit pan on this product - it will take you years!
Lynzie T.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
This brow palette may be perfect! I love the mix of pomade and powder. It not only tames the strays but is very pigmented so you don't have to cake it on. I found this shade to be a perfect redhead shade too. Warm red undertones but far away from the maroon and fire colors that make you a little too Ronald McDonald. I only found fault in the teensy tools that it came with- though they had an awwwww factor- I tossed them and thought man, I wish they had just made the product pans bigger instead.
Gizelle A.
This product is amazing, I bought this last year at my local Sephora and can't get away from it. It's easy to apply and doesn't look greasy or patchy. It's a little bit pricey $32 but honestly it's worth the purchase. The only thing I'll say about it is that it does wear off after a couple hours so I started setting it with my Anastasia clear brow gel but other than that this product is absolutely amazing.
Candace B.
I have tried a lot of brow products, and this is one of the best! It has versatility with two types of color, one is a wax, and one is a powder. I like to switch between the two depending on where I'm going and how i feel about my brows that day. The only thing I don't like is the initial smell of the product, but I don't notice it after application. Highly recommended!
Elaina R.
I tried my daughter's and she said, you've got to get your own, hahahaha. The color matches almost perfectly i wish there was a color between the 5 and 6, that is my only qualm. The compact and mirror are so cute and girly. The wax and powder combo is great for shaping and filling, and the tools that come with the kit are adorable and work great! I am so hooked! I got ir ay Sephora for about 32 bucks, but it is not a product that will run out too quickly so its wirth the investment.
Brooke S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Loooooveeee this product! Absolute favorite brow filler. I use this everyday and I wouldn't use anything else. I use the medium to dark shade and it's the perfect match for my eyebrows. It never makes them look too thick or fake like some products can, my eyebrows always look natural and beautiful when I use it. I always get compliments and I always mention this product. Love that there is the gel and the powder, great combo for perfect brows. Also this product is worth ever penny I've had mine for a few months and I'm no where near hitting pan yet.
Tori M.
Austin, TX
After getting my eyebrows waxed, I was looking for something to properly fill them. I've tried the Gimmie Brow, and while it worked more as a gel, it didn't give me the coverage I needed. I had the MUA go over how to properly use it, and I must say, my eyebrows have never looked more fierce. I can easily control how dark they are, and it doesn't take a lot of product. It comes with 2 mini brushes and a mini pair of tweezers, which are perfect for travel. With the amount of product I use daily, I can see this kit lasting me a very, very long time!
Liz W.
Chicago
Review for: Deep more...
The wax and power combination is great and stays put well. The included brushes aren't the best because of their size, but it's easy to grab another brush to apply.
Jordan A.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this product on my own without incentive or as a promotional product. I tried this after Anastasia dip brow and I would say they are just as good but this also has a great pigmented shadow. The brush is flimsy and broke early on but i had to use a separate brush anyway as preference... tweezers are obviously very small and don't work for me unfortunately. I use it but still looking for THE brow product
Marissa P.
Alexandria, VA
This product is amazing! I didn't use to use anything on my brows so I was worried about finding a good product. This was easy enough to use as a first timer. The tweezers are small but just as good as Tweezerman tweezers. The eyebrow brush is very sturdy even at the hinge. Both the powder and the wax are potent colors so you don't need to use that much to get beautiful brows. Long lasting for the price. Well worth it!
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them

back