BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #53 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Maria J.
Racine, WI
Naturally I have sandy/dirty blonde hair and recently decided to go dark. I ended up darker than I expected and was worried that my eyebrows would disappear next to the dark color. This product SAVED my life. And being someone who's on the newer side to this whole filling in the eyebrows thing, it's easy as could be! So so so glad the lady at the brow bar recommended it to me and let me try it before purchasing. I absolutely love it!
Madison G.
Review for: 02 Light more...
This is my favorite brow powder ever!!! It makes my brows look so nice and sculpted but not harsh looking at all. The powder is such a great formula and its so easy to use. I also love the wax it keeps my brow hairs so tamed. It leaves such a natural look! I love this stuff so much and its a great price, definitely worth the amount! I would get this stuff again and again and would recommend to everyone!
Keta C.
Fernley, NV
Absolutely love Browzings! I bought this at Ulta. I have been a repeat customer simply because I like the product so much! I have the light palette for the summer when my hair is lighter and the dark palette for the winter. This lasts forever. I have been given so, so, sooo many compliments on my "perfect" brows from using this product! Worth every dime! :)
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This kit used to be the only brow product I used but have since switched to ABH. I now only use the brow powder to set my cream brow product. I have extremely dark brows and none of the colors for this are my color or even close so I need to use it with other products. It's extremely expensive and not worth the price but it does last forever. But I won't be re-purchasing.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Old time fave! This is the product that made me fall in love with makeup when I didn't know much. After I bought this product I got hooked!! I use the darkest shade (deep) it's the perfect shade for me. It's a duo, one side is the brow wax, which u apply first, very smooth and pigmented. And the other side it the brow powder also very good, both sides very pigmented. I've always had this product in my makeup collection.
Jade S.
Waxahachie , TX
This is the best brow product I have ever used. I stumbled across a benefit cosmetic vending machine at the airport while waiting on a flight. I had to get something and I forgot my brow pencil at home so i got this. I will continue to buy this product for now on. My eyebrows look flawless everyday and I constantly get stopped and asked what I use on my brows.
Juliet N.
Barnegat, NJ
This product is AWESOME! It comes with everything you need to make your brows look flawless. The compact case is also great for travel! Great product, comes with gel and powder brow product.
Jacquelyn P.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Been using this for a year now. it's a good dark brown color that matches my black hair with dark brown/chestnut accents.
it's very easy to apply. the brushes that comes with it are hard to use just because of its size, so I bought myself my own brow brush with a round little brush to help blend.

this product lasts for a long time. so it's worth buying it.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Keep those brows on fleek. I have had this little kit for years and it last forever. The setting wax is fantastic for when your brows are feeling unruly and the taupe colored power always looked great on my brown eyebrows. These tweezers are kind of a throw away, but the brushes are great. I dare you to hit pan on this product - it will take you years!
Laney Q.
Portland, OR
Review for: 04 Medium more...
The only thing I like about this Benefit Brow Zings Tame and Shape Kit is the powder. It's hard to go wrong with a brow powder in my opinion so that isn't saying too much about the product. The brushes it comes with don't work well so don't even bother trying. The wax honestly is awkward to use and you're better off using a finishing gel to set them. Not worth the cost and I wouldn't suggest this product to anyone.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them

back