BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My favorite brow product that exists! I love that it gives a powder and a pomade. And the tools provide a precision aspect. I just love the way my brows look while using this product and I get so many compliments.
LeylaūüĖ§ C.
Dos Palos, CA
I use this everyday for my brows. Doesn’t budge at all and I wear all day. I usually wear just the powder for everyday use and when going on special event I use wax with the powder over. Can be used for a natural look or dramatic
Pamela J.
love this kit! I've been using it since before the packaging change happened and trust my brows on this kit. it applies smoothly, lasts all day and is handy as a take and go tool. Super recommend it!
Shannon G.
This product was alright. Definitely a good color. But part of what I look for is a brow product that can help my brows lay down (they tend to not do that) and shape them a bit. A pencil or brow gel works much better for that.
Lauren B.
Naperville, IL
I like this Brow kit but it's not my favorite. I'm just not as into powder brows as I once was. I prefer a typical pencil or Anastasia Beverly Hills products over this. I think benefit makes better Brow products now as well.
Rosemary T.
Turlock, CA
The benefit brow zings eye brow kit is the best eye brow kit I have ever used! The wax helps keeps your hair in place and the powder stays in all day . I would recommend this product to everyone.
Sarah S.
Review for: 02 Light more...
This product is great!!! The packaging is amazing and it is so easily applied!!! It is very long lasting and it feels great!!! I can't believe how cheap it is for a product this good!!! I would definitely buy this again!!!
Emily V.
Best brow kit out there. You don't need to use a lot and it looks very natural, goes on very smoothly and stays on all day. Comes with a cute little pair of tweezers too and is a nice little compact so that you can take it on the go.
Aileen G.
Easy to use and it stays on for a long period of time throughout the day. I am satisfied with this product. The kit comes with a brush, which means there is no need to buy a separate brush.
Jaime G.
Lewiston, ME
I love this kit. I will never go back to anything else. My only concerns I have this product is that the brushes that come with it (I dont use) shed quickly and right into the gel.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?