BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Tiwanicka R.
I have the older version of this and I still use it everyday. I love how it holds my brows I'm place. The wax on one side and the powder on the other side. The brushes are small but when I want precision i can use that.
Kim N.
Central Point, OR
For someone who has blonde brows so light, they're most clear, this little beauty is a miracle worker. I now have brows on fleek. Takes a bit of practice at first, but totally worth it. Get used to some fantastic brows!
Elizabeth S.
Smyrna, TN
Very good product! I like the gel/powder combination. The gel really stays on! I wish the colors came in a redder shade for redheads. While I wouldn't want red, I would love a dark auburn. Sometimes this is too dark for me. But it is still one of my favorites
Kaylee W.
I recently got my brows tinted, so my blonde pencil wasn't going to work anymore. I decided to give this a shot, and I am in love! If you love to do your brows, this is a product for you
Claire W.
Lubbock, TX
I use this on my brows everyday no matter if I'm wearing makeup or not. They smooth out my brows perfectly. I wish the gel side stayed wet longer. But other than that it is for sure a great product. I recommend it to all.
Kristine K.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
the powder isnt as pigmented as i would like and the wax is heavy and looks way to unnatural. the tweezers do legitimately nothing and the brush is useless. i'm in love with this concept but it was just a big miss for me.
Alexyss J.
I've been using the brow zing for a couple years now and it is awesome! I found it super affordable for the simple fact that it's lasted me so long! The product is long lasting and keeps my brows looking great! I'd definitely purchase again when I run out!
Taylor G.
This is good for a beginner! It's the first kit I had for my brows. It is a little clumpy if you aren't comfortable blending, and then if you go overboard, will blend completely away. It's good, but I won't buy again.
Alysa B.
This is such a beautiful brow gel that lasts all day long! I love the powder that comes with it, but I barely use it. They glide on and match my eyebrow colors almost exactly! I'd totally recommend this to anyone looking for a step up from drugstore gels.
taylor T.
Lake Mary
Review for: 02 Light more...
amazing!!! it’s great for that “instagram brow” but also great for a natural everyday look. i use this product daily! it’s so great and it even comes with a little pair of tweezers! it’s a bit pricey but it’s worth it!
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?