BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #49 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Claire P.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
Easy to apply. Long lasting. Even the blonde can be a little too dark for my skin tone. The brush can get clogged easily and needs to be washed each time which can be time consuming and annoying if in a hurry
Tasha D.
I recommend this product to anyone who wants to add a little definition to their brows. It is easy to apply because of the precise brushes it includes. I think the packaging is great because it is very handy and compact for when I am travelling!
Georgina U.
Review for: 01 Light more...
Very easy to apply. The little tweezers are amazing! Only negative is its easy to over apply. But practice will make perfect. My brows stay in place all day. It's a product in my almost daily make up look.
Megan K.
Calgary
Review for: 05 Deep more...
I use this everyday, very easy to work with so if you're new to the brow game this product is perfect. Has both a cream and a powder so you can either use both or try both and decide which works best for you
Katherine H.
This is a brilliant product and I bought it a year ago and it still has loads left and works just as great as when I got it, it keeps my eyebrows in shape and looking defined!!!
Itzel S.
México
I have used this product since High School and is a great kit to do your brows. Also the package is really good for travels because it doesn't take a lot of space and you have wax and powder to make your eyebrows look on point.
Renan S.
Review for: 02 Light more...
Este kit testa apresenta uma cera mole, pigmentada cria forma e definição, enquanto o pó definição dá sobrancelhas 12 horas de uso. zings Brow são de bolso para que você pode facilmente armazená-las em sua bolsa e tweeze, forma, preencher e definir as sobrancelhas onde quer que vá.
Ashley M.
Calgary, Alberta
I bought this in the hopes that his would solve my eyebrow woes. Sadly it did not. I love the packaging but the product itself left something to be desired. The brush it comes with is utterly useless so you must have your own and the wax is extremely difficult to get out and to apply.
Lisa I.
BURNABY, BC
I am a brow product junkie and I'm always trying new products out, and I really like this brow kit! It powder is easy to use and I love that it even comes with little tweezers.
Daniela L.
Review for: 04 Medium more...
I love the new line of eyebrow products that Benefit just released. I really like how in this duo there is a wax as well as a powder so you can make a defined yet natural look. There are a range of shades that it is easy to find your fit. I recommended this to everyone I know.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them

back