BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #49 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Katherine L.
I LOVE Benefit products and my make up bag is filled with them. I love Brow Zings as it defines my brows and gives them that extra boomf as I like mine thick which they are this just defines them, it's easy to use but does take some practice on how much to use. The price may out some people off, but if you are used to using it then it shouldn't bother you
Marwa R.
Dubai
It's what I was looking for in a long time the fact that they have the powder and wax together makes it a lot easier for me and not to waste time getting the perfect eyebrow shape and color. They have 6 shades so you can pick what suits you hair color and skin color. For me it's the perfect combo so far.
Abbie B.
Suffolk
I dislike this product and would never recommend to anyone. It's very expensive considering it is pure garbage. It is uneven when applying and lasts about 3 hours max. I usually love benefit products but this has let me down.

PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
Zara B.
Hereford, Herefordshire
Love this product! The pigmentation is incredible; it is also a long lasting product as only a little goes a long way! I've had mine almost a year and still have 3/4 of both the powder and gel left!! It can be a bit prices but is definitely worth the buy!!
Olivia W.
Toronto, ON
This kit is all you need for perfect brows + a highlighter.

Good value, I've had mine for a year and looks like its barely been touched. To perfect your arch and fill your brows is seamless, comes together for convenience, and with the brushes you need.
Kazia J.
Review for: 04 Medium more...
Perfect for the eyebrows. Comes with mini tweezers etc to sort out your brows as you do them. Perfect colour match to your hair. Comes in various colours. Stays on all day, not greasy or lumpy. Application is perfect and the brushes are great also.
Charlie M.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
Love Love Love!! This is by far the best brow product I have used so far, comes in different shades which is always good. This product lasts FOREVER I have only bought one so far and I'm still using it! comes with two brushes and tweezers. Always get so many compliments on my brows because of this product highly recommend every girl to try this out!!
Rhianna C.
Review for: 05 Deep more...
Love this product to create the perfect brows. The formula of the wax side is so smooth which makes it easy to apply. Depending on how you use the product can give a natural and slightly unnatural 'Instagram' brow. Both brushes are also really good and perfect for beginners. The only downside is the wax side always finishes before the powder side.
Sheila C.
Review for: 05 Deep more...
BENFIT COSMETICS Brow zings tame and shape kit is wonderfull. it is my favorrite, i like the packaging, i think that it is so beautifull, it is ea to apply. i like it, iI prefer this product to other alternatives. i would buy again because i like it.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
My no1 brow kit
Love it and couldn't recommend anything better however I use more than just browZings on my brows have to use precisely my brow in the same shade and gimme brow in shade 3 also the bro no condiotioner is amazing really helps
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them

back