BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Eleanor R.
Cottingham, Leicestershire
This product stays on throughout the whole day. I went to benefit and got matched for my colour and I love it! Really gives a natural look to your eyebrows (if done right). Not quite getting five stars from me as I'm not 100% keen on the brow wax. I don't use it and don't notice a huge amount of difference for not doing so.
Fiona H.
Sudbury , Suffolk
Review for: 03 Medium more...
An absolutely brilliant product. I can get my brows done in 10mins flat. So much better than a pencil. I use the wax first to move and shape my brow hair. Then I move on to the powder to fill in the gaps. If used correctly I can achieve a soft natural look that is not blocky. I would defiantly recommend this product.
Jessica D.
Saskatoon , NH
Great product, super easy to use. I do really enjoy it and use it often but there are a couple downsides; I know the packaging is small (convenient) but the tweezers that came in mine are almost too small to use. And elf has almost the same product for a lot cheaper! BUT overall like I said I do really enjoy this product.
kelsey r.
Leeds, Englands
I have very platinum blonde hair naturally, meaning I do have eyebrows- you just can't see them. I started using this brow kit a few years ago and couldn't imagine using another- they stay on easy all day and have amazing pigmentation which is easy to build up too. Always makes my eyebrows look natural and it the product lasts me just under a year usually which is very good as I use every single day without fail! On the pricier side but I don't mind spending it when the results are so good
Alicia W.
Bynner St, Shrewsbury
Love this kit! My eyebrows will never be the same again haha... such a cute little box and perfect to pop in your bag. Really nice colour and the wax holds hairs in place perfectly. I have quite dark brown eyebrows and they just looked so much better afterwards. You don't need a lot on the brush either, so I imagine it lasts for ages. First time using this and certainly won't be the last :) my bushy eyebrows have been tamed!!!
Sofia L.
Review for: 05 Deep more...
I don't get out of my house without doing my eyebrows.
To be honest, benefit is one of the best brands in what it comes to brow products.
i love most of them, the presentation is 10/10 (so beautiful), it helps me to archive fleek eyebrows. THEy HAVE GREAT PRODUCTS.
the only and BIG problem is that is hard to find, their web site doesn't ship worldwide (and that's sad), so it's so stressful when i want o try a product
This is my favorite eyebrow product and it lasts forever. Influenster only allows 1000 character reviews so I can't really get into the jist of it is but if you head over to www. lipstickandfiction. Blogspot. ca (minus the spaces) you can get more deets!
laney m.
Lincoln, CA
Hate hate hate! The color appears orange on my eyebrows, and the wax is a terrible formula! I hardly ever use the powder because it's overly pigmented. However, the packaging is really nice. It comes with tweezers and two brushes, and that's the only thing I like about this product. Would not recommend nor buy this again.
Bryony S.
Review for: 01 Light more...
I have both sparse and unruly eyebrows so when benefit brought this product out I found it perfect for me! It's fairly expensive but it does do exactly as you would expect because you're laying for the quality. I love the quirky names and packaging that all benefit products have.
Anastasia R.
Montreal
Review for: 01 Light more...
The color sadly is too red for my eyebrow color. If you are a brunette with hair that have natural blond reflect then this won't be for you. The packaging is however great and the product does wonderful and stays all day. Too bad they only have 2 colors....
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Warners, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them