BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #53 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Diana G.
i absolutely love it!! i have been using it for almost a year. i used to hate gel but now i have learned to love it you can use it for a natural or exaggerated look. there is no comparison to it. definitely worth the $32.00 and it comes with a double ended brush and tweezers.
Angela F.
Washington
Best eyebrow stuff ever. Stays put, easy to put on, lasts awhile. It's a little expensive but worth it in my opinion. I use this product multiple times a week. It's the best compared to others I've tried. Definitely will buy again.
Alicia G.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Deep more...
I was recommended this product a couple years ago by my eyebrow lady and I just love it. I tried using other products to do my brows but this is so simple to use and I love the two shades so I keep coming back. It lasts a looong time so it is worth the money for sure!
Yahaira M.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Deep more...
I been using this product for the past 2 years and I dont ever want to change it. i use this probably 5-6 times a week and first it last me a full year which is crazy and the pigmentation is huge. Also the little tweezer is perfect one hair out of place no problem take it out.
Pamela B.
Review for: Light more...
I use this product everyday! The color is a perfect match and the brushes are super easy to use. The kit is designed for precise application and customization of darkness/ thickness. I love that I fill in where needed and apply the wax to define the shape. The tweezers that come with it are super handy for on-the-go fixes.
Kailyn M.
Emmett
Fantastic buy, wasn't sure if I would like it. But I loved it, fills in my brows great, the powder setter keeps them set for a while. Most of the day, love that it comes with tweezers. Great buy!
Stephanie G.
HOUSTON, TX
This looks so natural on my brows. just what i need without anything i dont. fills them in, tames them and gives them a nice color. even comes with a tweezer to eliminate any stragglers! love this product!
Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
Everything you need for perfect brows in a little mini kit . Throw it in your purse for touch ups through the day and your set. It is awesome I love it. My mam first got one a while back and I followed suit
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Review for: 05 Deep more...
Love this. Got it after being disappointed with how fast ABH pomade dried out. The gel side is perfect for shaping my brows. The powder is a bit too light for my brows to use to fill in. I'm obsessed with the brush that comes with this. I use this brush all the time to do my brows. Would highly recommend.
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I honestly did not know they updated their brow kit until now! I do want to review it though because I don't see much has changed besides the additional brush. The old kit did come with tweezers and one brush which I think was actually double sided now that I think about it. I think using the wax and the powder together was a little too much but then again I also got better at application compared to when I first started filling my brows with this. If you want a really bold brow I would recommend this. I do like how they come with tweezers but they are so hard to keep together if you're like me and rush and lose stuff. Maybe if they had something that held the brushes in there? Magnet maybe? Or maybe I'm asking for too much lol. I personally like using a bigger regular sized angle brush anyway. So that is why I am deducting a few stars... ALSO my biggest issue with this product is that the powder easily cracked and it fell apart and I didn't know how to restore it at the time.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them

back