BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #53 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Arin J.
Vancouver
Review for: 05 Deep more...
I didn't really love this brow kit. I found that the color was just not pigmented enough so I needed to use a lot of product to get the full effect. I also hated the brushes that were supplied they were just too tiny. When I used a full size brush I still found that the color just wasn't dark or thick enough. But maybe this is because I love really defined brows! I actually prefer to use a pencil over the powder and wax because I can have more control over the shape of the brow.
Lauren V.
St Albert, AB
I find the powder that comes in the kit to be too light (despite using the darker shade), so typically I only use the wax side when doing my brows. The little tools that come with it are nice in a pinch/for travel, but at home I prefer to use full sized brushes as they are way easier to hold onto. The product seems to last quite awhile, so although it is expensive, it is a great value. I would likely buy this again!
Livi E.
I never used to do my brows, but this kit made it so easy! There is a little 'how to' guide to show you how to get the right shape with the wax and then blend the colour to fill any patches - it does take some practice to get the shape you want, but as a starter kit, this is great!
There are cheaper alternatives, but this kit has lasted me for so long doing my brows everyday (I'd say nearly a year now!) and the wear is long-lasting, even with face touching!
The only addition needed is a brow brush (like the mascara brushes) to comb them into shape first, but these are only a couple of pennies these days anyway!
Sheema Z.
I am in love with this beauty of a product. Benefit's Brow Zings Tame & Shape Kit is ever so versatile as it contains an all inclusive eye kit in one.

The kit contains a mini slant tweezer, eyebrow powder and wax and a dual ended applicator. It has everything from sculpting, shaping to filling out the eyebrows. I love to use this product on a daily basis to give me well groomed eyebrows. It really pulls my look together especially when I want to appear glamorous and part ready.

It's a lovely kit that fits nicely in your handbag as well as being an essential holiday item. I will highly recommend.
Caterina R.
I think this product is amazing, it matches my eyebrow colour, leaves them looking natural and professional, the two brushes are extremely helpful for creating detailed eyebrows. It also lasts for ages I've been using just one colour of the browkit for probably about a year and I've still got loads left of that colour. It also sets your eyebrows in place as its like a gel like substance yet still really easy to apply. Highly recommend this.
Sonia P.
I absolutely love this product and the magic it works on my brows. It stays put and doesn't make my brows look too dark or thick. First time trying it and It's completely worth it. Definitely going to get my hands on it once it's finished again. Check it out, you won't be disappointed!
Georgie F.
I really like this product! However the medium/dark eyebrow colour is more of an orange colour, which I obviously don't like so I have to use more of the wax to make my eyebrows look more natural! Overall I do like the product though, it leaves my eyebrows looking on fleek!!
Gabriella S.
Gabriella Silvestri , Bt28 3JH
This is such an amazing product it lasts so ling throughout the day its small and compacted the packaging is simple is so good for its money as I have and my for i don't know how long. my only down fall on this is that there isn't a wide selection of colour, they don't have any light colour shades and I use the lightest shade and its still quite dark but as I love it so much it doesn't bother me.
Joanna C.
Calgary, AB
I recently purchased this at my local Shoppers Drug Mart for about $40 CAD, and I must say i am obsessed!! I've used many brands, and the wax in this kit is the best I've used. It shapes your eyebrows so nicely, and ensures that they wont move or get ruined throughout the day. there is little to no fall out with the powder as well.
Martha B.
Horwich, Greater Manchester
Review for: 02 Light more...
This was my holy grail eyebrow product for years, and still gets regular abuse! The combination of wax and powder allows for a light-to-heavy application which anyone can achieve. Moreover, the handy compact (complete with 2 brushes and mini tweezers) is ideal for travelling. Brilliant product for those who are looking for a toned-down brow or who aren't confident in their brow application!
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them

back