BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Samantha G.
Omemee, DC
Review for: Deep, Medium, 03 Medium more...
The new packaging is so cute! I still have my lighter one from 4 years ago! This has been my go to eyebrow stuff for years now. This product goes the mile and stays on and in place all day long. I will always use this for my brows.
member-f8edbb1d5
Liverpool
This product is good however I have tried a bunch of other eyebrow products such as Anastasia beverlyhills and illmasqua and have been disappointed by comparing these. I think benefit eyebrow kit is good for making the eyebrow looks fuller but not for the price range.
Niamh O.
I have the brow zings kit in two shades as when I get my hair died it is a darker brown and I have the lighter one for when my hair washes out, I have fuller brows at the front but very sparse and short at the end so it gives me that defined brow at the end and the more natural effect at the front which is the look I absolutely love at the moment!!!
Danielle P.
Manchester, Salford
Review for: 02 Light more...
Bought this when I went to Sephora on holiday and I can honestly say it's my holy grail for my brows! Super easy to apply and a little goes a long way with this. Although it's a bit on the pricey side I would definitely buy again
naema c.
newcastle upon tyne
Review for: Deep more...
Wax made brows look well waxy and weird, took way to long to apply and make it look good, powder was okay but useless for adding any definition or drawing a arch or tail etc, this may just be because i’m more suited to pencils however, but this just did not work for me.
Holly D.
Kelowna, BC
Review for: 04 Medium more...
This is the best brow product I’ve ever used! it’s easy to use wax makes sculpting the perfect arch simple. The powder is rich in colour and sets the brow in place for the day. I’m always getting compliments on my brows and this is my little secret ;)
Shannon P.
Kidderminster , Worcestershire
As I have very thin eyebrows this is the perfect product for me because it fills them in very precisely but I recommend using one of your brushes and not the one that comes with the product 😊 and the powder sets them perfectly so it lasts all day!
Nadine R.
Review for: 05 Deep more...
I have been using this product since it’s very first packaging!! This is by far the best brow powder I have every used. Great price value and lasts sooo long. The product never moves from my brows and will keep using this.
Emma S.
County Durham, Darlington
Amazing combination of powder and wax with a wide range of colours available. The compact brush that accompanies it helps create a defined brow- I use this everyday! This product is also perfect for travel as it's compact
Brittany G.
This is my go to brow product. I love the packaging and the fold up brush. The formula is great and I've always been so pleased with the results. Highly recommend!
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Warners, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them