BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Jessica S.
London, ON
Review for: Medium more...

This is my GO-TO for eyebrows!!!!! I have fair eyebrows and they're difficult to manage. I always say I have "dad's eyebrows" lol....bc his were wild and wiley.

I can't just pluck my own and even when I go for my monthly high and low lights there is a girl there that does threading of the entire face and she can't get them perfect - - - and this is an AMAZING artist.

BrowZing is A-MAZING !!! I loooooove the countour brush shape and color and then the other brush that uses the lighter colour and gives an overall natural look and seals in with the waxiness. The product is weightless, gives your brows the popular look that's in and it simply DOES WHAT IT SAYS! I have used so many items and this works absolutely so well!!!!!!
<3 have a wonderful day xox
Emma C.
Review for: Medium more...
I have been using the Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Tame & Shape Kit for 5 years now and can't see myself using anything else! I get it in the shade Medium and I must say it lasts ages which is great value for money. The brow kit comes in either light, medium or dark to match as many hair and skin tones as possible.

The kit contains everything you'd need to achieve your perfect brow and the tweezers alone are 5*, being some of the best i've ever used. The only negative is that whilst the kit is small and compact making it great for travelling, it is easy to lose the brushes and tweezers if you are prone to losing things.

You are able to build up the pigment depending on the look you want to achieve. For example, a more natural looking brow during the day and a bolder more defined brow at night. You also do not have to reapply any product during the day as it is extremely long lasting. Although Benefit Cosmetics do not advertise the product as being waterproof I can confirm it is highly water resistant making this a great choice for those pool days.

Benefit Cosmetics
Molly R.
London
Good product - but I find the pomade can be quite cakey and greasy at times and the brush is quite flimsy and snaps easily. Not my fave eyebrow product, but still a decent one.
Romany B.
The quality and quantity of the product is good but I found that the product that sits on my skin has an orange tinge to it. Compact, useful and lasts ages but expensive.
Danielle W.
This could have been so good, it was a good colour and a nice little brush to use in it but it rubbed off so easily and I'm one of those people I forget I've got brow product on and scratch my eyebrows and it just wipes off
Daisy J.
Gillingham, Kent
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I think that this product is amazing for girls who love they're brows, I've been complimented on my brows quite a few times and I always recommend this product, I've managed to persuade some people into buying this and they all love it!
One side is powder so you can draw the shape on your brow with an angled brush (I always wet the brush with a wet wipe before hand to make the brush have a more sharpe edge) and then I'll go in with the waxy side which helps create a more defined brow, the. Product isn't to powdery and there isn't a lot of fall out, its lasted me such a long time, I got this last Christmas (2016) and I've still got so much product left.

And it comes with a brush and small tweezers! What more could you want?!
Emma H.
I love this kit as it is super easy to use and lasts a really long time! The colours are great, however it is quite pricey but defiantly worth the price unless you are on a budget. Would defo buy again
Hannah W.
Millington, York
Review for: 02 Light more...
I liked this palette to begin with but I’m not sure anymore. I found it started making my eyebrows look unnatural so I only used the powder a little to fill in slightly. I’m not sure it’s worth the money but might just not work for me
Danielle T.
@XO_DT - INSTAGRAM

I always fleet between eyebrow products but always end up with this brow and wax kit. It has a wax and a powder so you can customise the look according to your makeup style. For example in the day time I use the lighter powder on its own and on a night out I create a darker and defined look by the wax and powder combined. It also contains mini tweezers, and two brushes which are perfect for application. The product stays on all day and doesn’t need to be retouched which is a bonus as no one wants smudgey brows! It’s also the most natural looking brow product for those who have either no hair, a poor shape or gaps in the brows, it’s so clever!
Farha O.
Review for: 05 Deep more...
I would definitely recommend this to all those out there with off shaped/ No eyebrows!
This is amazing!
It allows me to shape my eyebrows to the way I want it, making it look absolutely natural 😍 🌿

There's different shades, so make sure to pick one that suits your skin type and hair 💁

The brush is not too thick and it's angled making your life so much easier to shape your eyebrows. 🎨 benefit-cosmetics-brow-zings-tame-&-shape-kit
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Warners, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them