BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

Buy on Sephora*
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Looks like these have been around for a while and been updated since the brow bar has been invented.
I purchased the brownanza set for holiday 2017. I was excited to try this as I had been wanting to but would never spend over 30 dollars on a product that doesn't specifically serve my needs.
I need to change the shape, define whats there and fill in what isn't so a defining pencil is usually my go to. Precisely my brow pencil from the collection is my all time favorite but I really dislike the tiny amount you get and how quickly they go for the price that they are.
You get a lot of product with this set and thats a big pro. Also there are many colors to choose from for every hair, skin and brow color.
The powder is hard to define the brows with. It fills in nicely but it can only really make better whats already there and not really make something new. The wax is good for keeping brows in place and darkening them and setting them a bit. The included brush works well for everything you need to do and the tweezers are great for touching up those stray hairs you see in the included mirror while you're up close doing your brows.
Everything is pretty easy to use.
Although on my oily skin a touch up or redo is needed every 3 to 4 hours or so.
This would be great for someone with fuller brows that needs to fill in sparse areas and darken their brows and also keep the hairs in place. If you need more definition or something different I would keep looking.
Its a great product. It just didnt work perfectly for my needs but I do recommend it for those with those specific needs.
A little pricy but on par with other high end similar products. The quality is there. The packaging is updated, modern and adorable. Its sturdy and travel friendly. Its just a great product overall.
lauren r.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
this is my newly found holy grail! it shapes my eyebrows perfectly and fills in spots that are bare. i use this everyday and it is my favorite BY FAR. i got this at sephora and i would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to fill in their eyebrows. it gives me natural looking eyebrows and they look effortlessly gorgeous. it comes with a dual ended applicator that’s great for applying the product. it also comes with cute little tweezers! one of my best buys ever. get this miracle product!
Gigi .
Glendale , CA
Review for: 04 Medium more...
My favorite eyebrow kit !! I’ve been using this for a while and still have so much product left! It has a more softer cream like texture on one side and powder on the other. I love the cream version more I find it easier to apply on my eyebrows and the tool it comes with is easy and portable ! I’ve been trying to find a good eyebrow shaping kit for so long and luckily this ones on the top of the list from all the ones I’ve tried before! Def recommend trying it I love that it lasts sooo long !!
Madison M.
I love this product. Anything benefit I do. I recently just switched over to this product and I'm not dissapointed. I'm so glad I did. The powder is so soft and goes right on. It's actually pigmented so you really don't need alot of it. Just do a little and blend the rest out. This powder isn't too bold either. It gives your brows a more natural finishing look. It doesn't look so caked on.
Janeigne N.
Review for: 05 Deep more...
Didn't like this product. First time using a wax for my brows (I've used all other kinds of products ie pencil powder gel etc) Too much product was needed to deposit color on the brows and the wax have a very fake and drawn on appearance. And my brows are full. I only use product for a tint. This product was too waxy and made me look as though my brows were tattooed on.
Lacey H.
St. George
Review for: 04 Medium more...
I loved this gel and powder brow duo. It’s the perfect combo. The gel is great for shaping the brow and adding details and the powder is great for filling in the brow. I admit I used the gel more than the powder but that was just my preference. The brushes were great (one for the gel and one for the powder) and it included little tweezers for easy plucking
Carly T.
This is a pretty good product for filling in your brows because it includes both a gel and a powder. However, I find the gel to be way too dark for my brown eyebrows, even though I bought the lightest shade. This is definitely not a good product for people with light to medium eyebrows or people looking for a subtle everyday look. Also, this product will not give you the gorgeous Instagram brows you might be looking for with such a purchase. And make sure to use brushes other than those provided in the kit, as those are far too small to use without frustration.
Erica M.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I love this product. Brow powder works great for me since I already have quite thick brows, I just want them to have a little bit more color and fullness to them. If you don't have too much sparseness in your brows this product would be great for a quick fill. I don't like the brush that came with this, so I do use an angled brush to apply.
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Review for: 05 Deep more...
Love this shaping kit! Easy to use and goes on nice and creamy smooth!! The shades are true to a natural color and looks stunning! This product is long lasting all day doesn't smudge or smear! Also very importantly doesn't flake or clump when u sweat or have a very active day! Plus easy to remove at the end of the day!
Deb H.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Im new to this particular product. I started with the benifit fool proof powder but then came across the cream and wax combo. Its great in giving good definition and easy to apply once u get used to the different textures.  The mini tools r cute but i prefer to utilize the regylar spoolie and brush combo.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Warners, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them