BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #40 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Looks like these have been around for a while and been updated since the brow bar has been invented.
I purchased the brownanza set for holiday 2017. I was excited to try this as I had been wanting to but would never spend over 30 dollars on a product that doesn't specifically serve my needs.
I need to change the shape, define whats there and fill in what isn't so a defining pencil is usually my go to. Precisely my brow pencil from the collection is my all time favorite but I really dislike the tiny amount you get and how quickly they go for the price that they are.
You get a lot of product with this set and thats a big pro. Also there are many colors to choose from for every hair, skin and brow color.
The powder is hard to define the brows with. It fills in nicely but it can only really make better whats already there and not really make something new. The wax is good for keeping brows in place and darkening them and setting them a bit. The included brush works well for everything you need to do and the tweezers are great for touching up those stray hairs you see in the included mirror while you're up close doing your brows.
Everything is pretty easy to use.
Although on my oily skin a touch up or redo is needed every 3 to 4 hours or so.
This would be great for someone with fuller brows that needs to fill in sparse areas and darken their brows and also keep the hairs in place. If you need more definition or something different I would keep looking.
Its a great product. It just didnt work perfectly for my needs but I do recommend it for those with those specific needs.
A little pricy but on par with other high end similar products. The quality is there. The packaging is updated, modern and adorable. Its sturdy and travel friendly. Its just a great product overall.
allie R.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
This is my favorite eyebrow powder kit. The was is awesome for shaping and outlining and the powder fills in nicely without looking too cakey and too much. It also lasts a really long time! I don't have to worry about my eyebrows melting off throughout the day. Unfortunately I ended up dropping my kit and the powder broke and landed everywhere on my floor. I'm sad I lost so much product but I will definitely repurchase.
Madison M.
I love this product. Anything benefit I do. I recently just switched over to this product and I'm not dissapointed. I'm so glad I did. The powder is so soft and goes right on. It's actually pigmented so you really don't need alot of it. Just do a little and blend the rest out. This powder isn't too bold either. It gives your brows a more natural finishing look. It doesn't look so caked on.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I haven’t tried it but for some reason it’s asking me to review it and I heard that if you skip something they ask you to review it looks bad, I’m pretty sure this is from a list I created which I thought was for products you wanted.. I was wrong lol so with that being said I haven’t tried it myself but I’ve heard it’s great! I’ll definitely update this once I do!
Janeigne N.
Review for: 05 Deep more...
Didn't like this product. First time using a wax for my brows (I've used all other kinds of products ie pencil powder gel etc) Too much product was needed to deposit color on the brows and the wax have a very fake and drawn on appearance. And my brows are full. I only use product for a tint. This product was too waxy and made me look as though my brows were tattooed on.
Carly T.
This is a pretty good product for filling in your brows because it includes both a gel and a powder. However, I find the gel to be way too dark for my brown eyebrows, even though I bought the lightest shade. This is definitely not a good product for people with light to medium eyebrows or people looking for a subtle everyday look. Also, this product will not give you the gorgeous Instagram brows you might be looking for with such a purchase. And make sure to use brushes other than those provided in the kit, as those are far too small to use without frustration.
Erica M.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I love this product. Brow powder works great for me since I already have quite thick brows, I just want them to have a little bit more color and fullness to them. If you don't have too much sparseness in your brows this product would be great for a quick fill. I don't like the brush that came with this, so I do use an angled brush to apply.
Deb H.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Im new to this particular product. I started with the benifit fool proof powder but then came across the cream and wax combo. Its great in giving good definition and easy to apply once u get used to the different textures.  The mini tools r cute but i prefer to utilize the regylar spoolie and brush combo.
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
I use the shade 04. It doesn't take long to put on at all. I feel using a pencil takes longer than this kit. It contains a pomade, powder and two little tools to help shape and touch up. I usually use the shade 03 but since I've transitioned to red brown hair this is the perfect shade and it lasts all day.
Desiree A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this!!! I use this to get my brows a tad bit darker and a little more “on fleek”! (; works awesome! And stays and doesn’t swear. I would recommend! Plus the packaging is super cute and you can take it with you easily as it comes with a mini brush to apply the product and mini tweezers! How cute! 💕💕💕
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
Valentina B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Warners, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them