BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Define & highlight your brows with this 4-in-1 contour pencil. Our multi-tasking brow pencil features a lighter brow shade, deeper brow shade, edge definer and arch highlighter to create clean, shaped brows with depth & dimension. Turn shapeless, flat brows into defined, contoured brows in an instant. Available in 5 shades for a wide range of hair colors and skin tones!

• Easy brow contouring
  • 4-in-1 brow pencil
  • Blendable formula
  • 24-hour longwear* waterproof**

*instrumental test on 20 women

**instrumental test on 22 women

SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, POLYETHYLENE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, BHT. [+/-: CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].N° 12311/A

• I ordered the Benefit Cosmetics Brow Contour Pro and will...1 Answers
  • Does it apply easily and is it worth the price? Also woul...1 Answers
  • this is my love, hey girl this product i’m recommendatio...1 Answers
Natalia B.
HOUSTON, TX
Review for: 03 brown - medium more...
I love benefit brow products but this one is Game changer!! let me say first that the package is absolutely gorgeous, it is a retractable multicolor pen that reminds me of my high school times; it comes with 4 shades in it, 2 shares to fill in your brows, 1 to define them and 1 to highlight, The 2 shades used to fill in your brows are a light and dark color, so you can do the ombre style for a more natural look, and then use the other to clean them and give them that sharp look. I always struggled with my brows until I got this pen, I've been using it for more than a week now and can say it is my favorite!! The formula is creamy and very pigmented and waxy so your brows won't move, making everything easier. I received this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and all the opinion are completely mine. I totally recommend this product, it's $34 but it's totally worth it. Benefit Cosmetics Brow Contour Pro
Jennifer A.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Review for: 04 brown-black - light more...
DISCLOSURE: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes. All opinions are my own.

I am picky about my brow products. Not only that, I'm pretty picky in general. I would rather get the exact right product that suits each purpose instead of a one-and-done thing that does everything kind-of-okay. And, on a totally irrelevant to performance (not something I'm evaluating in the review), I find the revamp design of the Benefit brow products kind of chintzy looking - like kids toy makeup, you know? So, I was coming into this with very low expectations...and Brow Contour Pro pretty much met them.

First, I didn't get to pick out the color I wanted, and I wavered on my survey on how to fill it out, not knowing whether I would find Brown-Black Light too dark. And, it's definitely too dark for me. And, I have almost-black Asian hair, and easily-tanned skin (even though I've kept it fairly untanned this summer). From swatches I've seen, Brown Light would definitely have suited me better (the darker shade in Brown Light seems to be the lighter shade in Brown-Black Light). I have attached a picture, but the "lighter" and "deeper" brow shades in Brown-Black Light are not differentiated enough. From what I've seen, Brown-Black Deep has the same brow shades - I can't imagine on deeper skin tones you could tell a difference between the two at all. Brown Light has a much bigger shade difference between the two brow shades. The Brown-Black shades are much too stark and bold on my brows and look very unnatural, even when I try to fill them in as lightly as possible.

And that's a big problem because the formula is too soft. I don't know why Benefit would deviate from a winning formula with their brow pencils and go to something so much less waxy. I can see why they had to have a wider tip so it can be the same as the concealer "nibs," but I don't know why they had to use the same formula (the ingredients are the same). No matter how feathery and light a hand I used too much product was deposited and the lines all ended up smudging together since the wax was so soft - you might as well use a powder, which defeats the purpose of using a pencil to get the definition of hair-like strokes. You will definitely need a spoolie to brush out excess product. And guess what? There is no spoolie. Benefit obviously knew this was an issue because they include it on their product page as a tip, but it doesn't mitigate the fact that it's a big issue! Not that I need a spoolie, but that your product is way too soft necessitating a spoolie. Other pencils I could get away with doing some messy strokes if I was in an absolute rush, but there is no way with this guy.

Now, I'm not a person who uses concealer to clean up above my brows, so I was never gonna have much use for the "definer" aspect. But both the "definer" and "highlighter" are the same formula as the brow pencils, which for them was too soft, but for a concealer-type product is too waxy. There is no reason these could not be different formulas. And while the nib for the brows is a bit too wide, the nib for the concealers is too narrow.

The shade range for skin tones is also poor (not surprising for Benefit).

You're also only getting .0003 oz. of each product, which is comparable to an  Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® (I just looked it up and I'm shocked that  Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil  is only .0002 oz.), but you will go through it much quicker because of how soft the product is. It also feels super lightweight and cheap for $34, unlike the standard Benefit brow products.

I get that it's a cute idea with a nostalgic twist (we all loved those multi-colored pens in middle school), but I would never recommend this. If you want that nostalgia factor, Clarins and Makeup Revolution have already got that going on with eyeliner and lipliner click pens.
Lindsey K.
Review for: 02 brown - light more...
Nice! I knew I had to have this after getting some major nostalgia with the rainbow click pens of the early '90's.

This brow pencil comes in 4 shades and comes with directions which clearly describe each step (there are 4!) To creating the perfect contoured brows. Let me start by saying I am absolutely terrible at my brows, and they are in definite need of plucking but this product really helps them appear much nicer than they are. At first I was confused, because I couldn't figure out what the directions meant by "lighter shade", "darker shade" etc. But then I realized they are written on the actual pen. Duh. All you do is simply pull down the color you want, and twist the product out (**important note: once you twist it out, you cannot go backwards. I wanted to see how much product is actually in there but didn't want to ruin the whole thing by twisting it all the way out...)

The first two steps are your basic fill and define steps, but what really makes it pop is the third step in which you add a highlighter to define the edges. I never thought this was something that I would need as I thought defining only works with dark colors but I was wrong! The lighter color really makes the edge pop which is such a neat trick I never knew. The last step is simply adding a bit of definition, which really can be done if you use a highlighter on your brow bone anyway. I have light brown natural hair, so the light brown shade works perfectly. I think the "lighter shade" was a little on the warm side but not bad.

The only thing I could suggest to the company would be to add a spoolie brush to it to make it the complete package. Also, perhaps add a top or something as I could see this drying up super fast being exposed to air through the tiny opening. Otherwise I really like this product. It is expensive in my opinion, but handy to have and really fun to use.
Keri D.
Review for: 02 brown - light more...
UPDATE 9/4/18: So I received this in the mail on August 7th and started using it right away. I am now completely out of the lighter brown shade and it’s been less than a month. I can’t use just the darker/deeper shade on its own because it is too dark. So $34 for a product every month when I can get two out of my Brow Wiz for $21? No thank you. ORIGINAL REVIEW: First thing’s first: I do my eyebrows every single day without fail. This is due to coloring my naturally light brown hair red and to the fact that my eyebrows are more like second cousins, not sisters. Second thing’s second: I did receive the Benefit Brow Contour Pro (in the shade Brown-Light) free for testing purposes from Influenster, and I’ve now been using it daily for three weeks. I typically use ABH Brow Wiz, and I will be sticking to my ABH until something truly better comes along. Benefit made a great effort, but I feel I should have received this as a beta testing, not to get reviews right before launching in stores, because there are some kinks that need worked out. The biggest innovation of this product was it includes multiple shades not only for eyebrow color, but also to give your brow shape subtle definition and some oomph. Compared to ABH, I do feel my eyebrows are more shapely thanks to the subtle and light highlighter shade used under the arch and I can give my eyebrows some natural light-to-dark variance with the two brown shades. It lasts all day, even through humidity and taking a nap without taking off any makeup. That’s about all the praise I can give Brow Contour Pro. The definer shade was very noticeable unless I worked to blend it with foundation because it’s nowhere near my skin color, and so kind of defeats the purpose for someone like me who likes a minimal look (eyebrows, mascara, light coverage foundation or concealer just to even things out). I ended up using the definer as my step one to map out my eyebrows, rather than later to go over any mistakes because honestly I can get better results with concealer if I happen to make a mistake—which usually doesn’t happen. While the two brown shades worked well for me personally (again, my hair is naturally light brown but I balance my red color with a darker shade of brown for my eyebrows), there are so few shade options that I’m sure there are people who will feel they can’t find a match. I also feel I am blowing right through the light shade because I use so much more of it for filling in my brows to the arch when I start using the darker shade. Which brings me to my next point... THE CLICKING. My sister actually walked out of her room the first day I used this and asked what that obnoxious clicking sound was. I “get” the nostalgia marketing of the click pens from school in the 90s/2000s (just kidding, I think performance should always trump nostalgia for things like this), but it’s SO LOUD! I’ve never appreciated my silent ABH twist-up more than after using this product. I feel like you also have to click soooo much to get the tiniest amount of product to rise. Another big difference between Benefit and ABH: I miss having a spoolie attached to my product. I will gladly lose the definer shade for a built-in spoolie that pulls out like the tweezers in a Swiss Army knife. Sure, I could buy Benefit’s spoolie and blender tool made to pair with this product, but again that’s a marketing strategy. And, last but not least, Benefit is not cruelty-free—while this may not matter to some, it does to me. So, three stars for a product that has great ideas and not-so-great execution.
Michele W.
Des Moines , IA
I’ve waited to write my review because I’ve wanted to get a good feel for this. It’s been humid, hot and rainy here so I figured what a great to see how it’ll hold up! So far I’m loving it! I have pretty oily skin (and it’s just as bad in the brow area) so most eyebrow products tend to look a little funny after a few hours of wear. This has actually held up extremely well! I apply it around 5:30 am and then I normally don’t take it off until around 7pm. But by 7 it does look a little rough, but most of the day, it looks really nice, even in this crazy humidity! I do like that it has different colors to help give your brows a bit more dimension. The only color I don’t really use is the highlight one, but I do enjoy the others! I’d definitely recommend this to anyone! This will definitely be something I purchase in the future, it’s definitely worth the price! I did receive this as a free sample and this has no way influenced my review
Amber B.
Leland, NC
Review for: 02 brown - light more...
**DISCLAIMER** I have received this product for testing purposes. As someone that travels, having compact beauty items is really a necessity. This brings the nostalgia factor (hello, fun pens from 6th grade!) and function all to one offering. This is the same formula as some of Benefit's other brow pencils, but this gives you several options all in one.

The availability of 2 different brow colours in one pen is really thoughtful so you can get a more realistic fill. The one draw back is that there is really not a lot of product in each one of the "pen" sides. I can see me going through this product QUICKLY. The "pen" products are super soft, easy to use and while they do come blunt shaped, it is very quick to smooth out a rounded edge for better blending.

The concealer/highlighter was a little dark for me, but I am the colour of paper so it's very difficult to match my skin tone in an all-in-one product. The one thing I Do wish that it had, just like everyone else, is the spoolie. I feel like is an opportunity to have the spoolie eject from the back of the pen, but alas. We have to have our own.

Benefit Cosmetics Brow Contour Pro All in all, i'll be continuing to use this product. I would love to see options for auburn and bright red hair, as that is becoming something we are seeing more often than not (like for me!)

PROS: Great for travel 2 options for colour to help blend naturally Smooth, easy to blend product Concealer/highlighter is smooth and not shimmery Fun

CONS: Not a lot of product in the package No spoolie No shape initially to the product No options for redheads
emily j.
Review for: 02 brown - light more...
I have been eyeing this product for awhile before it’s release. To my surprise, I was able to try it out from Influenster for free just to test it! I selected the shade Light brown. However, I would recommend going a shade down because it is very dark on my eyebrows.
The product itself is great. I find that the eye pencil is creamy and extremely easy to use on the brows. I am actually a starter for using brow pencils because I usually use pomades and I honestly love the switch. This product saves so much time in the mornings! You don’t have to get 5 products out at a time, therefore it’s convenient.
I overall really enjoy this product and the outcome on my brows. I am so excited to have received this for free, and I really love this. It’s rich in color, has an excellent formula, and overall very easy to use. Extremely worth the 34 dollars.
Jasmine B.
Review for: 05 brown-black - deep more...
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Contour Pro is incredibly convenient and travel friendly; the only thing that's missing is a spoolie. When you get this product, make sure that you read the instructions carefully first. There are actually two brow shades (a deeper one for the tail and a lighter one for the head). The definer shade is basically like a concealer; I use it to clean up around my edges. Make sure that you keep twisting the middle of the pencil so that the product actually comes out for use.

I was sent the Brown-Black-Deep shade. I felt like the deeper shade was a little too dark for me and didn't look as realistic as I would like. Nevertheless, with a soft hand I was able to make it work. This product does have pigment and a medium firmness that made it easier to blend than I thought. You will need to actually blend the shades after use; you can use a small brush or your fingers to clean up around the outside of your brow. I will say that once the product was on, it didn't smudge or rub off. I received this product for free in a VoxBox but all opinions are my own.
Selena J.
Salinas
Review for: 04 brown-black - light more...
ok I'm going to start off by saying I do not do my eyebrows every single day. I really like my eyebrows they are not thin so I don't feel the need to always do my eyebrows. I have seen this product at Sephora when I got my eyebrows waxed I asked a few questions about it but left without it. Which I later regretted because I kept thinking about it for weeks and when I got home everyone liked my eyebrows due to the girl just filling them in a little. So I ended up going back to purchase it. Now I will say the price is not cheap at all for this pen. I believed I paid something like $35 or so. This is a good product to use for traveling or like me who doesn't use daily. I like this product because it is very easy to apply. Do not use a heavy hand or you will end up wasting a lot of it. It is simple to use you start with the lighter shade and work your way around the pen. My favorite parts of the pen are the definer and the highlighter. I would think this would be the perfect package pen if it had a spollie. I am really new when it comes to do my eyebrows and this product makes it very easy for me to apply. I am not too sure how much product is actually in the pen but I'm reading its not that much. The Pros are its very compact to travel with you just need this one pen to do all the work for your eyebrows. Extremely easy to apply don't need any pressure at all. The Cons would be not very much product in it. There is no spollie connected to it.
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
This has replaced my current on the go brow products. The 2 brow filling shades are the perfect mixture of waxy and creamy, applying without smearing or smudging. They're also very thin (think ABH brow wiz), which means precision for drawing hairs and outline is cleaner.
The define part is like a concealer in pencil form and is creamy, is close enough to my tone that I can blend with a finger tip after cleaning up around my tails and arches. The highlighter portion is similar to the definer shade, maybe 2 shades lighter, and also creamy. It is more of a matte or natural finish rather than a glittery/shimmery highlight in a stick.

Overall, the component gives me 90s nostalgia, writing with my multicolor pens. You drag the part down, the click noise indicates it's ready to use and when you want to choose another shade or you're finished, just push lightly on one of the other shades to make the one out retract. It twists to extend the product. It has that slight learning curve of how to use/maneuver the packaging, but takes maybe a minute to figure out. It eliminates the need for multiple brow products in your bag and takes up less space.

I will be purchasing when I run put of the one influenster so graciously sent me free for review. The only issue is the price, but for myself I can justify it. The affordability is definitely subjective to the customer.
Rebecca F.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
How long does it last for?? And what have people been using to set it with?☺️
Laura H.
El Monte
Is the this product easy to use?
Shelli Q.
Oneida
I’ve always heard great things about Benefit’s brow products. Has anyone ever used this specific product? Is it easy to apply?
Alexis L.
Mahtomedi, MN
SO. I just recently purchased this product in light brown and I am a huge fan. However, my only issue I have is with the concealer/highlight aspect. I'm one to always conceal my brows with a liquid concealer rather than a pencil consistency. It just didn't do it for me on that aspect. What are some other thoughts on the conceal/highlight? How do you make it work for a precise brow?
Keneale M.
Woodhaven, NY
What is the purpose of filling in the lighter shade before the darker shade?