Benefit Cosmetics Brow Contour Pro

Define & highlight your brows with this 4-in-1 contour pencil. Our multi-tasking brow pencil features a lighter brow shade, deeper brow shade, edge definer and arch highlighter to create clean, shaped brows with depth & dimension. Turn shapeless, flat brows into defined, contoured brows in an instant. Available in 5 shades for a wide range of hair colors and skin tones!

• Easy brow contouring
  • 4-in-1 brow pencil
  • Blendable formula
  • 24-hour longwear* waterproof**

*instrumental test on 20 women

**instrumental test on 22 women

SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, POLYETHYLENE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, BHT. [+/-: CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].N° 12311/A

Iss this a good product to buy?is it worth it? My eyebrows have quite thin hair and they’re quite light in places as well! Benefit Cosmetics Brow Contour Pro
Does this this work well? And does it stay all day?
Is the pen strong? Does the color come on quickly or does it need to get traced over and over?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Brow Contour Pro!
Federal Way, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay so I wish I could give this thing more stars, because it’s a great product idea and Benefit Cosmetics knows how to do the brow game p good... but there’s no way that this thing is worth over $30 with the little use you get out of it. This is a multi slot push-up brow and brow contour pencil with options ranging from the lighter shade, deeper shade, definer, and highlighter. The pencil itself comes in different options for different hair colors; so blondes, you aren’t screwed, this isn’t a pencil that will only work for brunettes or black hair. The colors are pigmented well and the sticks(?) don’t break like several other push up eyebrow and eyeliner pencils I’ve tried in the past. My main problem with this pencil is that it is just not worth the probably $36 (with tax). The Anastasia Beverly Hills Power Duo - Ebony is a much better brow kit for way less cost. And Anastasia Beverly Hills knows brows better than a👏🏻n👏🏻y👏🏻b👏🏻o👏🏻d👏🏻y✨
Harrison Twp, MI
Review for: 04 brown-black - light
This tool saves so much space in my makeup bag and is my go-to everyday brow product! It comes with 4 different shades: dark brown, light brown, defining shade, and illuminating shade. I like to use the dark shade to line the bottom of my brow and fill in the tail end. Then, using the medium shade, I fill in the rest of my brows and draw hairlike strokes at the beginning of each brow. The defining shade and illuminating shades are pretty close in color and work to outline and define the brow. I like to use my finger or tip of my Beauty Blender sponge to blend out the defining and illuminating shades. Then I brush through my brows with a spoolie or set it with a brow gel and VOILA! All finished. Quick and easy brows without using multiple tools or products.
Sherrills Frd, NC
Review for: 01 blonde - light
Great Concept/Idea. This pen has 4-5 different colors from Light to darkest shades of Blonde. (My Color) Like those Pens most popular in what the 80’s? You could push down lil button & could use ‘Blue’ or ‘Red’ or ‘Green’ etc.. this Eyebrow pen lets you slide down lightest for Highlighting Brow. Medium color is for Inside of Brown Outline. Medium/dark is for actual brow. I had Bought (2) for Myself & Other My Daughter. Excited to receive this! Worked Great But didnt Work long for Either of us. The colors in it weren’t as long actual 🖊 . Benefit should make this into longer Pen so it lasts longer. OR like 80’s pens w/numerous Colors ..make them more affordable since not lasting long.
Greer, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 02 brown - light
I really like the concept of this brow product. It comes with all of the colors you’d need to do your brows. I’m also a 90’s kid that grew up in the 2000’s, so I love the pen idea itself, it brings my childhood back. I like how the product blends. The only negatives to this are that once you’ve wound the product out, you can’t wind it back in, so if you went too far, there’s no turning back. Also, the product doesn’t have a spoolie or something that’ll blend out the “definer” or “highlighter.” But if you already have a product that works like that then it’s no big deal. It’s a really neat product. Do I have other brow pencils that I like more, yes. But this is more than one product wrapped up into 1. Benefit Cosmetics Brow Contour Pro
Seffner, FL
Review for: 04 brown-black - light
I adore Benefit brow products. This one is no exception. The brow pencil colours are lovely and were perfect for my hair colour, I have very fair skin and black hair. This product is pigmented but not to creamy and isn't to deep black. The problem I have is with the edge definer and brow bone highlight. I use them so much less than the two brow colours so now I have used up the brow pencils and have the other two left but I don't want to carry this and another brow pencil. Having two complimentary colours of brow pencil in the same product was really lovely though and I loved how it made my brows look.
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Contour Pro uploaded by itsjustmyssy R.
Review for: 03 brown - medium
I absolutely LOVE this brow pencil! Easy, smooth application. You can do fine lines or bold. Perfect for drawing the outline of your brows, as well as, filling them in and highlighting. I will continue to purchase this product for as long as they continue to make it! Benefit Cosmetics Brow Contour Pro was used in this photo along with the "Pumpkin Spice Palette" by Peachy Queen and "Medusa" lashes by Hank and Henry.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 02 brown - light
I really like this because for one, I got it on sale half off for $17 so I got two brow colors for less than the price of one. One Precisely pencil is 0.002 oz and each of these are 0.003 oz. They were out of Blonde so I got Brown Light and then ordered Blonde when it came in stock, so this is a little dark, but it performs nice and smooth. Plus there’s a concealer pencil and highlight pencil. My only complaint is the concealer and highlight pencils look exactly the same to me. It would be nice if the highlighting pencil had a little shimmer and/or shine to it like a highlighter.
Pine Bluff
Review for: 02 brown - light
I’ve never done much with my brows because I was blessed with nice shape and good arches, but since I have been using eyelash growth serum, my brows have become a bit unruly! I needed something goof proof since it was my first time really having to tame them...insert Benefit brow products! Bought most everything they had. This was BY FAR my very favorite! So easy to use and left my brows looking natural and well put together. Haven’t really gotten the “defining” part figured out yet but the colors and highlighter is amazing!
Lombard, IL
Review for: 02 brown - light
this is my least favorite of all the benefit brow products i’ve ever tried. i found it to be kind of gimmicky. the shades were all nice and it’s a great concept, but because there are four different shades (lighter, darker, define, and highlight) there wasn’t enough product in the pencil for my main shade and i ran out of one shade much quicker than the others. i never found myself reaching for the “highlight” portion. i would prefer to just buy a lighter and darker shade of a full pencil in the future.
Centennial, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 03 brown - medium
I use benefit brow products all the time- and I was really interested when I saw this 4 in 1 product. It is so cool!! It is very easy to use- It is very creamy and goes on so nicely. I bought this at Ulta when it was 50% off. I think for full price ($34) it would be a little too expensive for me to continue to using. But I’m glad I got this on sale. The only con is the weird twisting to get more product out- it is a lot harder to get the product to come out than other benefit brow products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wadebridge,Cornwall
il y a 16 jours
Makayla K. • il y a 16 jours
This product is good but doesn’t last long. It also snaps off super easy. I’d go with their other brow products before this one.
Mcminnville, OR
il y a 4 mois
Looking for a new brow product. Is the Benefit Cosmetics Brow Contour Pro worth the price? & what are the pros cons to how well it works?
Kim M. • il y a 3 mois
IMO yes it’s worth getting. It does take a few uses to get it just right. The darker shade is a little soft so it’s very easy to over do, whereas the lighter shades are firmer. This product has eliminated my need for concealer. You should definitely give it a try.
il y a 4 mois
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Contour Pro I’ve been looking for a new brow product that will make my eyebrows look amazing! Is this the one ?
Stephanie M. • il y a 4 mois
I use the stick one daily for work and I love it! When I go out I usually use anastasia for a more dramatic look (because then I wear a full face of make up, lol). But this is my ABSOLUTE favorite!