BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #65 in Contouring

Look Slimmer, Sexier & Sun-kissed With This Complete Contour Makeup Kit. Sculpt With Hoola Quickie Contour Stick, Bronze With Hoola Matte Powder Bronzer And Strobe With Watt’s Up! Shimmering Rose-gold Highlighter. Contouring & Bronzing Is Easier Than Ever With This Beachin’ Trio!
A 26 Value!
Easy Contouring At Your Fingertips

Set Contains:

Hoola Matte Bronzer Travel Size Mini | 4.0 G Net Wt. 0.14 Oz. • Hoola Quickie Contour Stick Fun Size Mini | 1.4 G Net Wt. 0.05 Oz. • Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter Fun Size Mini | 2.5 G Net Wt. 0.08 Oz.

Hoola Bronzer Ingredients: Talc, Iron Oxides (Ci77491-ci77492-ci77499), Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Dimethicone, Manganese Violet (Ci77742), Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. N° 3n5276-1

Hoola Quickie Contour Stick Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Bis-stearyl Dimethicone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica Silylate, Isoceteth-10, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Aqua (Water), Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) ]. No 10936/A

Watt's Up! Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Soybean Glycerides, Silica, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. N° 05897/N

Rylee T.
I was kind of skeptical at first, but this is honestly a great deal that’s totally worth your money! The hoola bronzer and contour stick beautiful complement each other and the high beam stick goes on effortlessly. I do recommend to make sure to really blend out the contour as well as the highlighter.
Sammi Z.
This set is the best and it is affordable at a great value prize. I received this to try out the three products which I ended up loving. I think the colors look really natural on all skin tones and turn out beautifully. I would repurchase this as a gift to any of my friends who are looking for a bronzer that has a beautiful natural matte finish. #GiftCrush
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
I love this product! It always applies evenly for me and you only need a little bit to go to a long way. I have oily/acne prone skin and it didn’t effect that in any way which is great. Overall great product and would recommend to anyone!
Roxann F.
As far as bronzers go, I really do believe this would be in my top five. The selections of colors are off the wall! Very pigmented very smooth on the skin. Please do try!
Shannon C.
Klamath Falls, OR
This is by far my favorite product from Benefit. I usually bronze my face with hoola and then contour with a different product. But when I want to have that natural bronzy look, I'll use hoola by itself and it looks amazing. But I would love to try the rest of benefits products! ♡
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
This is my all time favorite bronzer. If it wasn't for Manny MUA who reviewed this collection I would have never looked at it at all. But after sometime I don't think I will ever change my bronzer I don't think I would ever use anything other bronzer.!!!
Aliyah L.
['Whittier', ''], CA
Although these products are small I did like all of them the hula bronzer has always been my favorite and the Contor stick and the highlight were good as well they were easy to apply and blend I would recommend it to anyone that likes to try value sets out!!!😊
Brianna A.
OMG I LOVE THIS MAKEUP SET. I'm in love with the Contour stick I'm getting a full size when I run out. I think the what's up highlighter by benefit should be talked about more. And I love the bronzer I definitely see why it's a fav. If your looking into trying high-end makeup this is the way to go.
Alex C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this for a quick, long lasting contour. The contour stick and brightener are creamy and a little goes a long way. The bronzer powder leaves a matte finish but the brush is too harsh, I recommend using a round bronzer brush instead.
Melissa D.
I didn't know what to expect from this because I've never used it and or purchased this brand. Stays on very well. I am a tan skin tone and it shows amazing on me. I am definitely going to be purchasing the big version of these
Kat J.
USA
Is the Hoola powder in this kit full-sized?
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
How long does this kit last you? How many uses do you get out of it?
Mikayla S.
Columbia
Where can I get one of these
hannah f.
Huntington
Hey guys I know how the box works but how do you get samples from other things ?