BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #57 in Contouring

Look Slimmer, Sexier & Sun-kissed With This Complete Contour Makeup Kit. Sculpt With Hoola Quickie Contour Stick, Bronze With Hoola Matte Powder Bronzer And Strobe With Watt’s Up! Shimmering Rose-gold Highlighter. Contouring & Bronzing Is Easier Than Ever With This Beachin’ Trio!
A 26 Value!
Easy Contouring At Your Fingertips

Set Contains:

Hoola Matte Bronzer Travel Size Mini | 4.0 G Net Wt. 0.14 Oz. • Hoola Quickie Contour Stick Fun Size Mini | 1.4 G Net Wt. 0.05 Oz. • Watt's Up! Cream Highlighter Fun Size Mini | 2.5 G Net Wt. 0.08 Oz.

Hoola Bronzer Ingredients: Talc, Iron Oxides (Ci77491-ci77492-ci77499), Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Dimethicone, Manganese Violet (Ci77742), Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. N° 3n5276-1

Hoola Quickie Contour Stick Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Bis-stearyl Dimethicone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica Silylate, Isoceteth-10, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Aqua (Water), Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) ]. No 10936/A

Watt's Up! Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Soybean Glycerides, Silica, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. N° 05897/N

Shauna C.
I'm giving it a 3 stars soley based on the fact that it cost a lot and is EXTREMELY small! don't be like me and think you get a good size for this price! I was disappointed that I ordered this from sephora online and it came this size. the products do work but I don't like the blush, its just not a favorable  color and it takes a lot of work to blend all the products out evenly. Won't be wasting my money again! I love Benefit Cosmetics but this was disappointing to say the least.
Tori J.
Norwalk, CT
If you’ve recently gotten into contour and want to see the style of products that you like then this is the product to try. I personally found that a cream bronzer and cream highlighter aren’t my favorite types of makeup applications but I appreciated that I was able to try it out without investing in full sizes. It allows you to try before committing! And the powder contour is absolutely stunning!
Cat B.
Sunnyvale, CA
Hula bronzer is my favorite bronzer ever! Not too warm or cool toned. Blends beautifully and doesn’t make you look orange. There is also a lighter shade too. I also like the cream stick bronzer as well. So easy to use and blends well into the skin. I keep buying this kit every time I run low. Skin looks sunkissed.
Rylee T.
I was kind of skeptical at first, but this is honestly a great deal that’s totally worth your money! The hoola bronzer and contour stick beautiful complement each other and the high beam stick goes on effortlessly. I do recommend to make sure to really blend out the contour as well as the highlighter.
Makaila H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is one of the best contours I have used. With me having darker skin it blends in flawlessly. Compared to drugstore contour powders it is a little bit pricey but it definitely is more on the affordable side of the higher end brands
Sammi Z.
This set is the best and it is affordable at a great value prize. I received this to try out the three products which I ended up loving. I think the colors look really natural on all skin tones and turn out beautifully. I would repurchase this as a gift to any of my friends who are looking for a bronzer that has a beautiful natural matte finish. #GiftCrush
Rafa K.
I love this product. Have the perfect match. The color is awesome and the pigmentation too. I use every day and I love. It’s super easy to apply. It come with a brush. I recommend to others. This product it’s amazing 😉
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
I love this product! It always applies evenly for me and you only need a little bit to go to a long way. I have oily/acne prone skin and it didn’t effect that in any way which is great. Overall great product and would recommend to anyone!
Roxann F.
As far as bronzers go, I really do believe this would be in my top five. The selections of colors are off the wall! Very pigmented very smooth on the skin. Please do try!
Shannon C.
Klamath Falls, OR
This is by far my favorite product from Benefit. I usually bronze my face with hoola and then contour with a different product. But when I want to have that natural bronzy look, I'll use hoola by itself and it looks amazing. But I would love to try the rest of benefits products! ♡
Kat J.
Is the Hoola powder in this kit full-sized?
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
How long does this kit last you? How many uses do you get out of it?
Mikayla S.
Columbia
Where can I get one of these
hannah f.
Huntington
Hey guys I know how the box works but how do you get samples from other things ?

back