Benefit Cosmetics Bronze 'N' Dandy uploaded by Emily H.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A four-piece collection combining two of Benefit's top bronzers with two bestselling lip glosses. Double up on bronzing and brightening with Benefit's duo of natural golden bronzers. Hoola and Dandelion are now together in a take-anywhere set that allows for mixing and matching with complementary lip glosses for a beautifully pulled-together look in seconds. This Set Contains: - 0.1 oz Hoola Bronzing Powder - 0.1 oz Dandelion Brightening Face Powder - 0.22 oz Ultra Plush in Dandelion Lip Gloss - 0.22 oz Ultra Plush In Hoola Lip Gloss Pro tip: Use Dandelion as an all-over finishing powder for a radiant, pretty look. see more...

Olga R.
Tyler, TX
I’m giving this set to my sister for Christmas. It’s the perfect duo i love the bronzer itself but the blush is amazing as well. The bronzer is a nice warm tone doesn’t make me look ashy and the dandelion blush is the perfect soft pink. You can blend both of the lipglosses to create a different shade. I think she would love this gift set because who doesn’t love makeup? You can also find the full size products at ulta and Sephora.
Courtney M.
Studio City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a free gift and LOVED it! Benefit is such a fun product - their marketing and packaging is great. I also like the smells of the products and how smooth everything is. The lip gloss is a cute color and isn't sticky or tacky like some glosses could be. I really like Benefit and these products are wonderful!
courtney w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a steal. I have owned a hoola sample size bronzer for over a year, because they last so long not only on the skin, but in the pan. There is some kick up but I'm okay with it. The dandeline blush is a beautiful flushed pink shade that I like a lot, and it also stays on the skin for a long time.
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is great for traveling! Love it includes all the items that I used all the time. It long lasting and easy to carried. If you never use any of the benefit products, you can purchase this one and see how you going to like it before buy the full size.
Emma W.
Sugar Land
I love this product so much! I had enjoyed a lot of benefit product! You can bought them at sephora or ulta. I love this product so much and the color is so pigmented. It is not that expensive but is not drugstore price either. I would definitely recommend this product and buy it again
Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the mini benefit kits. It's so easy to try all of the products at once. I have yet to be disappointed :) reasonably priced too. I love getting them at Sephora/Ulta. Usually a good combo of old and new goodies.
Angelique A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of these products are amazing I love every single one . This bran isn't too expensive. I bought mine at the Benefit store . I think the formula is amazing on all of these I have repurchased multiple times
Maricarmen C.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love the bronzer this combo is perfect for most skin tones price is decent I would usually use this almost daily for my go to look very easy to blend and worth the money!
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful set love all the products! Use them all no need to improve all great!! Affordable and get it at Ulta or Sephora met my expectations would recommend and will rebuy!
Catherine P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set i got it for christmas 2014 and i still have some product its small but last so long and the quality of the hoola bronzer is amazing i haven't used another bronzer since, and the blush is light perfect for my fair skin the lip glosses are really sticky but some people like that i don't use those as often