BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #63 in Skincare Sets

B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate - Brighten & moisturize your skin with two of Benefit Cosmetics bestselling radiant skincare solutions: It's Potent! Brightening Undereye Cream & Triple Performing Facial Emulsion Oil-Free Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Facial Sunscreen Lotion...PLUS, magically transform your brows with $10 OFF A BENEFIT BROW WAX at a Ulta Benefit BrowBar near you!A $49 value!Includes:Full size It's Potent! Eye Cream (0.5 oz)Deluxe mini Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ (0.3 oz) - B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate see more...

Buy on ULTA
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
LOVE THIS !!! I have very dry skin, and pretty sensitive skin. This makes my skin feel amazing. I have such a hard time being able to find the perfect moisturizer, but the small sample of total moisturizer is AMAZING!! It has really helped my dry skin. The cleanser is awesome, and I even use the eye cream which is great. I know everyone has different skin issues and prefer different thing, but if you have dry skin or need something to feel clean and great, give this a try. Its sample of a lot of the products in Benefits skincare line, and its a great way to see what works for you and what doesn't.
Maggie D.
I bought this about 6 months ago and it's my go to for all skin care with my face! I always have had issues finding facial lotions and sunscreens that didn't break me out. It's a little pricey but I'd recommend it!
Chelsea J.
Franklin, OH
I really love almost everything from Benefit and this doesn't disappoint. Of all the products in the B.Right line I love the moisturizing cream the best. I use it every single day after I get out of the shower before I do my makeup. It give my skin just the right amount of moisture without making it oily. It also dries really fast and doesn't leave an awful shine. I really like these products!
TRACY O.
Absolutely LOVE this set! It goes on and washes off easy. No residue or filmy feeling, not over-drying, and skin really does look glowing! Plus, the little travel sizes are a great way to try before you buy (which I did).
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
I absolutely love this skincare line it is from heaven brought to earth not to mention it smells amazing but the hydration you get incorporating all these products together are significantly amazing worth every penny a little bit goes a long way and it hydrate your face completely however I do have severe dryness during the winter so I had to pick something else up but this is amazing yes pick it up by it
Bridget P.
I love this skin care set! It comes with all the necessary items for everyday cleansing. I love the eye cream specifically because it brightens my under eye circles and leaves my skin soft. I also love the toner because it is light and gentle, but extremely effective.
Vivian V.
Quincy, MA
This is such a great deal package. It's potent alone is expensive so getting an extra item plus an eyebrow coupon is great!
Ashley K.
pasadena, MD
I am still working my way through this kit but I love it. I will buy full sizes of the products soon.
Brandy W.
Bullard , TX
Benefit Total Moisturizer is wonderful, it soaks into the skin for moisture, does not just move around!
Erika T.
Cranston ri
Esto es lo mejor para el cuidado de la piel me encanta te deja la piel suave limpia hermosa
Anna K.
Collegedale , TN
I have never used any products from Benefit Cosmetics before. Recently, I've had some minor acne show up. I have combination and sensitive skin. Do you think this is worth the money? Would it work well for skin like mine?
Johna J.
Do these products help reduce redness?
Laiken P.
Bellevue, KY
Is this still available ???? I would totally buy this
Samantha M.
Union City, CA
I'm starting to test new skin care product. Usually my t zone is oily while the rest of my face is dry. Would you recommend this product?
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
I've not seen many people talk about this set? Anyone use it in their daily routine?