4 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #58 in Skincare Sets

B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate - Brighten & moisturize your skin with two of Benefit Cosmetics bestselling radiant skincare solutions: It's Potent! Brightening Undereye Cream & Triple Performing Facial Emulsion Oil-Free Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Facial Sunscreen Lotion...PLUS, magically transform your brows with $10 OFF A BENEFIT BROW WAX at a Ulta Benefit BrowBar near you!A $49 value!Includes:Full size It's Potent! Eye Cream (0.5 oz)Deluxe mini Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ (0.3 oz) - B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate see more...

• I've not seen many people talk about this set? Anyone use it in the...1 Answers
  • Ive been seeing this the benifit area and im wondering if its a goo...1 Answers
  • I have looking for a new lotion for me Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA*
stefffa K.
stefffa K.
Fairfield , CA
My sister actually purchased this and she let me try it out. I really liked the consistency and the way this made my skin look and feel. I like the moisturizer for night time because it absorbs into the skin and makes my face feel really supple and hydrated
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
I am enamored with benefits skin care. This little set is a great way to test out their product range for a small cost. The under eye cream It's Potent is life changing. It all smells light and fresh.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
I bought this about 6 months ago and it's my go to for all skin care with my face! I always have had issues finding facial lotions and sunscreens that didn't break me out. It's a little pricey but I'd recommend it!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Franklin, OH
I really love almost everything from Benefit and this doesn't disappoint. Of all the products in the B.Right line I love the moisturizing cream the best. I use it every single day after I get out of the shower before I do my makeup. It give my skin just the right amount of moisture without making it oily. It also dries really fast and doesn't leave an awful shine. I really like these products!
Isabel r.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
I absolutely love this skincare line it is from heaven brought to earth not to mention it smells amazing but the hydration you get incorporating all these products together are significantly amazing worth every penny a little bit goes a long way and it hydrate your face completely however I do have severe dryness during the winter so I had to pick something else up but this is amazing yes pick it up by it
Erika T.
Erika T.
Cranston ri
Esto es lo mejor para el cuidado de la piel me encanta te deja la piel suave limpia hermosa
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Bullard , TX
Benefit Total Moisturizer is wonderful, it soaks into the skin for moisture, does not just move around!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
pasadena, MD
I am still working my way through this kit but I love it. I will buy full sizes of the products soon.
Bridget P.
Bridget P.
I love this skin care set! It comes with all the necessary items for everyday cleansing. I love the eye cream specifically because it brightens my under eye circles and leaves my skin soft. I also love the toner because it is light and gentle, but extremely effective.
Diana b.
Diana b.
Caution, the use of B.ringht can cause a radiant, illuminated, hydrated skin and above all envied by the rest of the world. Refrain from embarrassment. Lol
Johna J.
Johna J.
Do these products help reduce redness?
Anna K.
Anna K.
Collegedale , TN
I have never used any products from Benefit Cosmetics before. Recently, I've had some minor acne show up. I have combination and sensitive skin. Do you think this is worth the money? Would it work well for skin like mine?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
I've not seen many people talk about this set? Anyone use it in their daily routine?
Maricela J.
Maricela J.
Fontana, CA
Ive been seeing this the benifit area and im wondering if its a good product id love to try it out
Laiken P.