4 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #31 in Skincare Sets

B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate - Brighten & moisturize your skin with two of Benefit Cosmetics bestselling radiant skincare solutions: It's Potent! Brightening Undereye Cream & Triple Performing Facial Emulsion Oil-Free Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Facial Sunscreen Lotion...PLUS, magically transform your brows with $10 OFF A BENEFIT BROW WAX at a Ulta Benefit BrowBar near you!A $49 value!Includes:Full size It's Potent! Eye Cream (0.5 oz)Deluxe mini Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ (0.3 oz) - B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate see more...

• I've not seen many people talk about ...I use almost all of the benefi... 1 Answers
  • Ive been seeing this the benifit area...Definitely worth trying. I get... 1 Answers
  • I have looking for a new lotion for me Be the first to answer!
Buy on Birchbox*
Isabel r.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
I absolutely love this skincare line it is from heaven brought to earth not to mention it smells amazing but the hydration you get incorporating all these products together are significantly amazing worth every penny a little bit goes a long way and it hydrate your face completely however I do have severe dryness during the winter so I had to pick something else up but this is amazing yes pick it up by it
Erika T.
Erika T.
Cranston ri
Esto es lo mejor para el cuidado de la piel me encanta te deja la piel suave limpia hermosa
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
pasadena, MD
I am still working my way through this kit but I love it. I will buy full sizes of the products soon.
Precious R.
Precious R.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing! Hydrates my skin super well without leaving my skin sticky or shiny
Cailee D.
Cailee D.
Grosse Ile, MI
Best moisturizer I've ever used!! Great smell, soft to touch. It met and exceeded my expectations. The price is a bit steep but if you can find it on sale it is a good deal.
Diana b.
Diana b.
Caution, the use of B.ringht can cause a radiant, illuminated, hydrated skin and above all envied by the rest of the world. Refrain from embarrassment. Lol
lizbeth v.
lizbeth v.
Flower Mound tx
This is so perfect for traveling and sort of luxuries and caring store brand products. I honestly thought it would cause a reaction since I have sensitive skin but it has really surprise me. I would purchase this brought in travel size since individual they are expensive.
marissa l.
marissa l.
South Ozone Park, NY
This set was perfect for traveling as well as allowing to test the products to see if I would like it enough to buy it full size. it is perfect for young women starting a skin regime. the moisturizer and toner feel so good on the skin. real quality line.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
LOVE THIS !!! I have very dry skin, and pretty sensitive skin. This makes my skin feel amazing. I have such a hard time being able to find the perfect moisturizer, but the small sample of total moisturizer is AMAZING!! It has really helped my dry skin. The cleanser is awesome, and I even use the eye cream which is great. I know everyone has different skin issues and prefer different thing, but if you have dry skin or need something to feel clean and great, give this a try. Its sample of a lot of the products in Benefits skincare line, and its a great way to see what works for you and what doesn't.
Bridget P.
Bridget P.
I love this skin care set! It comes with all the necessary items for everyday cleansing. I love the eye cream specifically because it brightens my under eye circles and leaves my skin soft. I also love the toner because it is light and gentle, but extremely effective.
Johna J.
Johna J.
Do these products help reduce redness?
Anna K.
Anna K.
Collegedale , TN
I have never used any products from Benefit Cosmetics before. Recently, I've had some minor acne show up. I have combination and sensitive skin. Do you think this is worth the money? Would it work well for skin like mine?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
I've not seen many people talk about this set? Anyone use it in their daily routine?
Maricela J.
Maricela J.
Fontana, CA
Ive been seeing this the benifit area and im wondering if its a good product id love to try it out
Laiken P.