Add a Photo

By BENEFIT COSMETICS
#35 in Skincare Sets
B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate - Brighten & moisturize your skin with two of Benefit Cosmetics bestselling radiant skincare solutions: It's Potent! Brightening Undereye Cream & Triple Performing Facial Emulsion Oil-Free Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Facial Sunscreen Lotion...PLUS, magically transform your brows with $10 OFF A BENEFIT BROW WAX at a Ulta Benefit BrowBar near you!A $49 value!Includes:Full size It's Potent! Eye Cream (0.5 oz)Deluxe mini Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ (0.3 oz) - B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH

LOVE THIS !!! I have very dry skin, and pretty sensitive skin. This makes my skin feel amazing. I have such a hard time being able to find the perfect moisturizer, but the small sample of total moisturizer is AMAZING!! It has really helped my dry skin. The cleanser is awesome, and I even use the eye cream which is great. I know everyone has different skin issues and prefer different thing, but if you have dry skin or need something to feel clean and great, give this a try. Its sample of a lot of the products in Benefits skincare line, and its a great way to see what works for you and what doesn't.
marissa l.
marissa l.
South Ozone Park, NY

This set was perfect for traveling as well as allowing to test the products to see if I would like it enough to buy it full size. it is perfect for young women starting a skin regime. the moisturizer and toner feel so good on the skin. real quality line.
Precious R.
Precious R.
Las Vegas, NV

Amazing! Hydrates my skin super well without leaving my skin sticky or shiny
lizbeth v.
lizbeth v.
Carrollton, TX

This is so perfect for traveling and sort of luxuries and caring store brand products. I honestly thought it would cause a reaction since I have sensitive skin but it has really surprise me. I would purchase this brought in travel size since individual they are expensive.
Diana b.
Diana b.

Caution, the use of B.ringht can cause a radiant, illuminated, hydrated skin and above all envied by the rest of the world. Refrain from embarrassment. Lol
Cailee D.
Cailee D.
Grosse Ile, MI

Best moisturizer I've ever used!! Great smell, soft to touch. It met and exceeded my expectations. The price is a bit steep but if you can find it on sale it is a good deal.
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, Al

This is one of my favorites of the kits I've purchased! I absolutely love both products. They smell nice! Lightweight. I feel like the price point is good. I use each of these every day and am so glad I found them!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Dajabón

This set is absolutely gorgeous and does wonders to my skin, I have oily skin with minor imperfections and used to have acne, the sample size Triple Performing Facial Emulsion adds needed hydration to the face making it luminous and supple, I also like that it has SPF on it, not enough to faired skinned ladies but for my tan skin is the perfect amount of protection against UV rays, I'm not so pleasant about the under eye cream, I like that it does hydrate your under eye zone but it lacks performance getting rid of dark circles, which is one of my skin concerns.
Allison P.
Allison P.

Awesome set for getting started. The sizes while looking small have enough for at least 4 uses, aside from the toner and creams those have enough to like a month or more uses.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Collegedale , TN

I have never used any products from Benefit Cosmetics before. Recently, I've had some minor acne show up. I have combination and sensitive skin. Do you think this is worth the money? Would it work well for skin like mine?
Johna J.
Johna J.

Do these products help reduce redness?
Maricela J.
Maricela J.
Fontana, CA

Ive been seeing this the benifit area and im wondering if its a good product id love to try it out
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY

I've not seen many people talk about this set? Anyone use it in their daily routine?
Laiken P.