Add a Photo

#20 in Skincare Sets
B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate - Brighten & moisturize your skin with two of Benefit Cosmetics bestselling radiant skincare solutions: It's Potent! Brightening Undereye Cream & Triple Performing Facial Emulsion Oil-Free Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Facial Sunscreen Lotion...PLUS, magically transform your brows with $10 OFF A BENEFIT BROW WAX at a Ulta Benefit BrowBar near you!A $49 value!Includes:Full size It's Potent! Eye Cream (0.5 oz)Deluxe mini Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ (0.3 oz) - B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate
marissa l.
marissa l.
South Ozone Park, NY

This set was perfect for traveling as well as allowing to test the products to see if I would like it enough to buy it full size. it is perfect for young women starting a skin regime. the moisturizer and toner feel so good on the skin. real quality line.
Precious R.
Precious R.
Las Vegas, NV

Amazing! Hydrates my skin super well without leaving my skin sticky or shiny
lizbeth v.
lizbeth v.
Carrollton, TX

This is so perfect for traveling and sort of luxuries and caring store brand products. I honestly thought it would cause a reaction since I have sensitive skin but it has really surprise me. I would purchase this brought in travel size since individual they are expensive.
Diana b.
Diana b.

Caution, the use of B.ringht can cause a radiant, illuminated, hydrated skin and above all envied by the rest of the world. Refrain from embarrassment. Lol
Cailee D.
Cailee D.
Grosse Ile, MI

Best moisturizer I've ever used!! Great smell, soft to touch. It met and exceeded my expectations. The price is a bit steep but if you can find it on sale it is a good deal.
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL

This is one of my favorites of the kits I've purchased! I absolutely love both products. They smell nice! Lightweight. I feel like the price point is good. I use each of these every day and am so glad I found them!
Allison P.
Allison P.

Awesome set for getting started. The sizes while looking small have enough for at least 4 uses, aside from the toner and creams those have enough to like a month or more uses.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Collegedale , TN

I have never used any products from Benefit Cosmetics before. Recently, I've had some minor acne show up. I have combination and sensitive skin. Do you think this is worth the money? Would it work well for skin like mine?
Johna J.
Johna J.

Do these products help reduce redness?
Maricela J.
Maricela J.
Fontana, CA

Ive been seeing this the benifit area and im wondering if its a good product id love to try it out
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Union City, CA

I'm starting to test new skin care product. Usually my t zone is oily while the rest of my face is dry. Would you recommend this product?
Laiken P.