Add a Photo

By BENEFIT COSMETICS
#36 in Skincare Sets
B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate - Brighten & moisturize your skin with two of Benefit Cosmetics bestselling radiant skincare solutions: It's Potent! Brightening Undereye Cream & Triple Performing Facial Emulsion Oil-Free Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Facial Sunscreen Lotion...PLUS, magically transform your brows with $10 OFF A BENEFIT BROW WAX at a Ulta Benefit BrowBar near you!A $49 value!Includes:Full size It's Potent! Eye Cream (0.5 oz)Deluxe mini Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ (0.3 oz) - B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate
Tonya N.
Tonya N.
charlotte, nc
Because of this I've taken moisturizing my face seriously. I have a whole face routine now I've even purchased some of the products full sized.
Vivian V.
Vivian V.
Quincy, MA
May 6, 2016, 4:36 a.m.
Review for: Deal! $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate
This is such a great deal package. It's potent alone is expensive so getting an extra item plus an eyebrow coupon is great!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This moisturizer works absolute miracles. I have never used anything else quite like it. However, it definitely is pricey.
Vika M.
Vika M.
Federal Way, WA
I've tried their sample moisturer and I loved it and going to buy more products from this brand :) this is very nice
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
I own pretty much every product in this line and absolutely love and recommend it! Smells great and works great.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
pasadena, MD
Jan. 1, 2016, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: Intro Kit 6 Pc
I am still working my way through this kit but I love it. I will buy full sizes of the products soon.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Aug. 7, 2016, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: Intro Kit 6 Pc
I love this set. It's a great way of trying before purchasing full size products.
Heather E.
Heather E.
I use these products on a daily basis! Before I started my skincare regimen my skin was dry, dull and flaky. Not to mention the red patches and irritation. Now that I'm using the entire line of Benefits skin care products my skin is so much happier! Oh, and did I mention they smell amazing! I'm so in love with Benefits skin care I could scream.
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This is one of my favorites of the kits I've purchased! I absolutely love both products. They smell nice! Lightweight. I feel like the price point is good. I use each of these every day and am so glad I found them!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
I loved this kit because it was very soothing to my sensitive skin. Never irritating to the skin and left a bright smooth texture! Purchased from Ulta Beauty! Lasted about two months (bottles in kit are mini style)
Highly recommended!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Collegedale , TN
I have never used any products from Benefit Cosmetics before. Recently, I've had some minor acne show up. I have combination and sensitive skin. Do you think this is worth the money? Would it work well for skin like mine?
Johna J.
Johna J.
Do these products help reduce redness?
Maricela J.
Maricela J.
Fontana, CA
Ive been seeing this the benifit area and im wondering if its a good product id love to try it out
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
I've not seen many people talk about this set? Anyone use it in their daily routine?
Laiken P.