4 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #31 in Skincare Sets

B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate - Brighten & moisturize your skin with two of Benefit Cosmetics bestselling radiant skincare solutions: It's Potent! Brightening Undereye Cream & Triple Performing Facial Emulsion Oil-Free Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Facial Sunscreen Lotion...PLUS, magically transform your brows with $10 OFF A BENEFIT BROW WAX at a Ulta Benefit BrowBar near you!A $49 value!Includes:Full size It's Potent! Eye Cream (0.5 oz)Deluxe mini Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ (0.3 oz) - B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This moisturizer works absolute miracles. I have never used anything else quite like it. However, it definitely is pricey.
Vika M.
Vika M.
Federal Way, WA
I've tried their sample moisturer and I loved it and going to buy more products from this brand :) this is very nice
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
I own pretty much every product in this line and absolutely love and recommend it! Smells great and works great.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
I love this set. It's a great way of trying before purchasing full size products.
Heather E.
Heather E.
I use these products on a daily basis! Before I started my skincare regimen my skin was dry, dull and flaky. Not to mention the red patches and irritation. Now that I'm using the entire line of Benefits skin care products my skin is so much happier! Oh, and did I mention they smell amazing! I'm so in love with Benefits skin care I could scream.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I have only tried the moisturizer in the skin care line. I absolutely love it! It moisturized my skin so well. It was as if I had drank 10 gallons of water!! It also has a pleasing smell to it. I also LOVE the packaging. The big size is not ideal for traveling, but very aesthetic! Would repurchase if it was not so pricey!!!
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This is one of my favorites of the kits I've purchased! I absolutely love both products. They smell nice! Lightweight. I feel like the price point is good. I use each of these every day and am so glad I found them!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
I loved this kit because it was very soothing to my sensitive skin. Never irritating to the skin and left a bright smooth texture! Purchased from Ulta Beauty! Lasted about two months (bottles in kit are mini style)
Highly recommended!
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
I bought this about 6 months ago and it's my go to for all skin care with my face! I always have had issues finding facial lotions and sunscreens that didn't break me out. It's a little pricey but I'd recommend it!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Franklin, OH
I really love almost everything from Benefit and this doesn't disappoint. Of all the products in the B.Right line I love the moisturizing cream the best. I use it every single day after I get out of the shower before I do my makeup. It give my skin just the right amount of moisture without making it oily. It also dries really fast and doesn't leave an awful shine. I really like these products!
Johna J.
Johna J.
Do these products help reduce redness?
Anna K.
Anna K.
Collegedale , TN
I have never used any products from Benefit Cosmetics before. Recently, I've had some minor acne show up. I have combination and sensitive skin. Do you think this is worth the money? Would it work well for skin like mine?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
I've not seen many people talk about this set? Anyone use it in their daily routine?
Maricela J.
Maricela J.
Fontana, CA
Ive been seeing this the benifit area and im wondering if its a good product id love to try it out
Laiken P.