BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate - Brighten & moisturize your skin with two of Benefit Cosmetics bestselling radiant skincare solutions: It's Potent! Brightening Undereye Cream & Triple Performing Facial Emulsion Oil-Free Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Facial Sunscreen Lotion...PLUS, magically transform your brows with $10 OFF A BENEFIT BROW WAX at a Ulta Benefit BrowBar near you!A $49 value!Includes:Full size It's Potent! Eye Cream (0.5 oz)Deluxe mini Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ (0.3 oz) - B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the eye brightening undereye cream for 6 months! I loved it. It smoothed/hydrated my undereye, helped with my fine lines and truly did help my undereyes feel so amazing even before makeup! Everything else in this specific line did the same! The only reason i stoped using it is because it sadly, isn't cruelty free. If you dont care about that, you'll love this product! It is how ever paraban free and didnt really have any harsh chemicals!
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decided to buy this after hearing some good things about it. I personally did not like any of these. The only good thing was how soft my skin felt. However, it made my skin burn which was quite uncomfortable and I do not have sensitive skin. The other down side is they smell weird.
Heather E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these products on a daily basis! Before I started my skincare regimen my skin was dry, dull and flaky. Not to mention the red patches and irritation. Now that I'm using the entire line of Benefits skin care products my skin is so much happier! Oh, and did I mention they smell amazing! I'm so in love with Benefits skin care I could scream.
Tiffany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only tried the moisturizer in the skin care line. I absolutely love it! It moisturized my skin so well. It was as if I had drank 10 gallons of water!! It also has a pleasing smell to it. I also LOVE the packaging. The big size is not ideal for traveling, but very aesthetic! Would repurchase if it was not so pricey!!!
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great skincare line! My favorite is the eye cream. It's so hydrating and reduces the size of under eye bags. Moisturizer is lightweight and no strong smells. It's affordable (~$30) per product. The best deal is buying then in a set like this.
Kristi W.
Muscle shoals, AL
This is one of my favorites of the kits I've purchased! I absolutely love both products. They smell nice! Lightweight. I feel like the price point is good. I use each of these every day and am so glad I found them!
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this kit because it was very soothing to my sensitive skin. Never irritating to the skin and left a bright smooth texture! Purchased from Ulta Beauty! Lasted about two months (bottles in kit are mini style)
Highly recommended!
stefffa K.
Fairfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister actually purchased this and she let me try it out. I really liked the consistency and the way this made my skin look and feel. I like the moisturizer for night time because it absorbs into the skin and makes my face feel really supple and hydrated
Cailee D.
Grosse Ile, MI
Best moisturizer I've ever used!! Great smell, soft to touch. It met and exceeded my expectations. The price is a bit steep but if you can find it on sale it is a good deal.
Lyndsey G.
I am enamored with benefits skin care. This little set is a great way to test out their product range for a small cost. The under eye cream It's Potent is life changing. It all smells light and fresh.
Anna K.
Collegedale , TN
I have never used any products from Benefit Cosmetics before. Recently, I've had some minor acne show up. I have combination and sensitive skin. Do you think this is worth the money? Would it work well for skin like mine?
Johna J.
Do these products help reduce redness?
Laiken P.
Bellevue, KY
Is this still available ???? I would totally buy this
Samantha M.
Union City, CA
I'm starting to test new skin care product. Usually my t zone is oily while the rest of my face is dry. Would you recommend this product?
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
I've not seen many people talk about this set? Anyone use it in their daily routine?