Add a Photo

By BENEFIT COSMETICS
#36 in Skincare Sets
B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate - Brighten & moisturize your skin with two of Benefit Cosmetics bestselling radiant skincare solutions: It's Potent! Brightening Undereye Cream & Triple Performing Facial Emulsion Oil-Free Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Facial Sunscreen Lotion...PLUS, magically transform your brows with $10 OFF A BENEFIT BROW WAX at a Ulta Benefit BrowBar near you!A $49 value!Includes:Full size It's Potent! Eye Cream (0.5 oz)Deluxe mini Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ (0.3 oz) - B.Right Deal! Skincare Set & $10 Off Benefit Brow Wax Certificate
Denise K.
Denise K.
Racine , WI
June 16, 2016, 3:58 p.m.
Review for: Benefit B.right! Radiant Skincare Set
I love the Benefit Cosmetics brand. This is my first experience with their B.right! Radiant skincare line and I'm so pleased that I tried it. I've used it all and my favorite is the total moisture facial cream. It smells great and goes on your skin smoothly and lightly, leaving no oily residue behind like some moisturizers. It doesn't irritate my skin or leave my face feeling like I'm wearing a mask of moisturizer. I highly recommend this line, especially the moisturizer, to anyone looking to switch up their skincare regimen.
Isabel r.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Jan. 7, 2016, 4:21 p.m.
Review for: Benefit B.right! Radiant Skincare Set
I absolutely love this skincare line it is from heaven brought to earth not to mention it smells amazing but the hydration you get incorporating all these products together are significantly amazing worth every penny a little bit goes a long way and it hydrate your face completely however I do have severe dryness during the winter so I had to pick something else up but this is amazing yes pick it up by it
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Franklin, OH
Jan. 9, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: Intro Kit 6 Pc
I really love almost everything from Benefit and this doesn't disappoint. Of all the products in the B.Right line I love the moisturizing cream the best. I use it every single day after I get out of the shower before I do my makeup. It give my skin just the right amount of moisture without making it oily. It also dries really fast and doesn't leave an awful shine. I really like these products!
jo c.
jo c.
July 3, 2016, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: Intro Kit 6 Pc
I love Benefit Cosmetic Products but I do not like these at all:( I bought them after reading great reviews and had high hopes. These dried my face out to the point it got flakey, the created some textured areas around my nose and cheeks. My face also broke out a lot more than it normal did. My skin is a little sensitive, so that is probably why these products didn't work out for me.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
July 3, 2016, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: Intro Kit 6 Pc
This mini kit is a great introduction to a good skin care routine. This is my usual winter product line, when my skin is super dry. I do however suggest that if you are sensitive to smells or fragrances you may not like this product. It reminds my of the ocean on a fresh day, but for some it might be a little overpowering.
Donna S.
Donna S.
July 2, 2016, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: Intro Kit 6 Pc
These didn't do it for me. Have sensitive skin so the products broke me out. Also some of the containers contain more air than product. They give decent samples of the eye and face cream but super skimped on the other product. Also $23 is high for basically a box of what should be free samples anyway. PASS!
Butool H.
Butool H.
July 18, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: Benefit B.right! Radiant Skincare Set
This is a great product for people who already have clear skin. If you have acne or acne prone skin I wouldn't use this as a way to clear it up. However, whatever skin type you are, it does make skin feel smooth and clean. It's gentle enough for any skin type too. Use this for skincare not skin treatment.
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
July 2, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
Review for: Intro Kit 6 Pc
I love when great brands put together a sampling of their skin care or makeup lines. It gives you a chance to try them out without committing to pay full price. It's a bit pricey but I've been very pleased with each product and will definitely buy again
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Great skincare line! My favorite is the eye cream. It's so hydrating and reduces the size of under eye bags. Moisturizer is lightweight and no strong smells. It's affordable (~$30) per product. The best deal is buying then in a set like this.
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
May 7, 2016, 4:12 p.m.
Review for: Benefit B.right! Radiant Skincare Set
Absolutely LOVE this set! It goes on and washes off easy. No residue or filmy feeling, not over-drying, and skin really does look glowing! Plus, the little travel sizes are a great way to try before you buy (which I did).
Johna J.
Johna J.
Do these products help reduce redness?
Anna K.
Anna K.
Collegedale , TN
I have never used any products from Benefit Cosmetics before. Recently, I've had some minor acne show up. I have combination and sensitive skin. Do you think this is worth the money? Would it work well for skin like mine?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
I've not seen many people talk about this set? Anyone use it in their daily routine?
Maricela J.
Maricela J.
Fontana, CA
Ive been seeing this the benifit area and im wondering if its a good product id love to try it out
Laiken P.