Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing
Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing
By Benefit Cosmetics
#32 in Concealer
4.16 / 5 based on 1931 Reviews
Is this product worth the price?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
7 months, 4 weeks ago
Absolutely! Coverage is absolutely worth it
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
9 months ago
It is SO worth the price, the coverage is AMAZING (I have only found similar coverage in a product that is designed to cover black eyes!) And you don't need a lot of product, mine have always lasted me months!
Susan B.
Susan B.
Englewood, CO
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes this is definitely worth the price. It covers up any blemishes, scars, acne, you name it! I would buy this as soon as you can get it!
Darija B.
Darija B.
Lithuania, Lt
2 years, 1 month ago
Hi, yes this thing is totaly worth his price
Molly N.
Molly N.
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes! It's a great product. Make sure you have the right shade though before you buy it!
Cindy J.
Cindy J.
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes! I use it for under eye and blemishes
Vanessa Anne T.
Vanessa Anne T.
3 years, 2 months ago
Worth the price for me.. It does a wonderful coverage. It doesn't crease too.. But i think creasing happens when you get oily. So my advice if this happens, is to use translucent powder over the area and your good to go.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
3 years, 2 months ago
I think so. Since its only for spot treatment, it goes a long way!
Toni B.
Toni B.
3 years, 6 months ago
This product works wonders for my under eye circles and hyper pigmentation!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
3 years, 7 months ago
I just thought this product to be okay. I like amazing cosmetics concealer more. In all honestly I love my age rewind drugstore concealer a lot. If you don't want to pay as much, you should try that out!
Hilda Leticia D.
Hilda Leticia D.
3 years, 9 months ago
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes. A little really goes a long way with this stuff. I had mine for months (using it everyday).
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
3 years, 11 months ago
I would say yes. It covers up my under eye circles really well and last a really really long time. :) The price is comparable to other higher end brand concealers.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
York, PA
4 years ago
Yes, it lasts forever and a little goes a long way. It is the best!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Metairie, LA
4 years ago
Yes! It does great at hiding dark circles
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
4 years, 2 months ago
Not really. It's okay, but I'm sure you could get more bang for your buck elsewhere.
Angeline S.
Jessa R.
Jessa R.
Saskatoon,SK
4 years, 4 months ago
Defianatly. lasts forever and great coverage
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
4 years, 4 months ago
Absolutely! Lasts a long time, even the trial sizes do and it's super buildable.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Lowell, MA
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes! The coverage is amazing and it blends so well.
Juliette H.
Juliette H.
Canada
4 years, 5 months ago
No opt for mac studio finish its the same but its cheaper and contains more product
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Kodiak, AK
4 years, 5 months ago
I would say yes because it's a good quality concealer. A little bit goes a LONG way! I sometimes have to reapply once, but the amount of product you get is enough to last you a year.
Inyoung L.
Inyoung L.
4 years, 6 months ago
I really don't think it does. There's a bunch of products that are less expensive or the same price that do a lot better job! Do your research! (:
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
4 years, 6 months ago
Not really does not cover my acne scars
Cathi L.
Cathi L.
Bethlehem, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
This is a great product that lasts a very long time. It is highly pigmented and only needs a small amount to cover. The product also does not wear off during the day. I apply it once, set it with a small amount of powder and forget about it for the rest of the day.
Giuliana T.
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
I think it is worth the price. It covers up all my imperfections and gives me a flawless look. In my opinion I love it.
Lanaya C.
Lanaya C.
Carmichael, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
This is a great product ... So far I have had it for five months and I still have quite a bit left, it is a bit pricey for the amount you do get though.
Erika R.
Erika R.
4 years, 8 months ago
This product has lasted me well over a year. The consistency is nice, but it does not give me the coverage I am looking for. I find that my oily skin does not make it last as long on my face.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Aurora, OR
4 years, 8 months ago
I think so because it lasts forever. You use just a little bit and it lasts a long time.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
4 years, 8 months ago
I love this stuff and yes it cheaper than the other benefit concealer that they make. This one lasts and I can really tell when I don't use it! I think it is a really great product!!
Yadira A.
Yadira A.
Modesto , CA
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes it is last a very long time very pigmented and will not crease!
Marian M.
Marian M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
4 years, 8 months ago
Not in my opinion I d rather use the pur minerals concealer with acne ingrediants to cover and heal with the same creamy like texture.
Riley B.
Riley B.
Cambridge, MA
Karen S.
Karen S.
Calgary, AB
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes, it definitely is. The product is creamy and when applied with a brush, can provide as little or as much coverage as you need. Over primer, it smooths out pores, the colors are easy matches, and it does not cake or break down during the day like some concealers. The pots fit great in a makeup bag.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
4 years, 8 months ago
This product really works and lasts a long time. It is more pricey but it is a great concealer. My favorite concealer personally is the Sephora brand one. I like to pair this with my Sephora concealer and it works great. SO yes, this is worth the money because it works and lasts a long time.