Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Industrial Strength Watt’s Up 01 uploaded by Chels M.Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Industrial Strength Watt’s Up 01 uploaded by Bina M.Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Industrial Strength Watt’s Up 01 uploaded by Lauren B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Unser Kult-concealer Und Star-highlighter Ein Einem Praktischen Doppel-döschen Für Die Handtasche.  Der Power-kaschierer Boi-ing Industrial Strength Deckt Wirksam Dunkle Schatten Und Flecken Ab. Der Weichzeichnende Highlighter Watt’s Up! Rückt Deine Schönsten Seiten Ins Rechte Licht.

Optimal Abdeckender Gesichts-concealer
Champagnerfarbener Highlighter
Inhalt Des Döschens:
boi-ing industrial strength  Concealer in 02 medium  | 1,4 g Nettogewicht. • watt's up!  champagnerfarbener, weichzeichnender Gesichts-Highlighter  | 1,4 g Nettogewicht.

Buy on Sephora
  • "this is my first benefit product and i'm really impressed! i paid $14 for this and that's quite the steal. the concealer is super soft and blendable. it's beautiful for the undereyes and doesn't crease too much, which is generally an issue for me. (update: now that my skin is more dry from the winter, i feel like this is a bit dry... i wish it was a bit more emollient!) the coverage is high medium- it mostly covers my very dark circles. the highlight is a gorgeous, natural glow and i really love it on the cupid's bow and tip of my nose. blends beautifully and it's a great base for powder highlights too, if you need more glow!" in 5 reviews
Olivia J.
This is the best concealer out there! It applies so smoothly and isn’t sticky! It doesn’t settle into my eye lines and it’s full coverage! The packaging is so cute and the price is amazing. I would recommend to everybody!
Amanda M.
Middle Vlg, NY
I got this to test out the concealer and I really love it! It covers all of my acne scars and redness. Sometimes I will just put the concealer on my dark spots instead of a full face of makeup. I really recommend this product.
Chels M.
green river
Great color. Covered easily without having to use color correcter. Set perfectly with setting powder. Needs a little more than nars soft matte complete concealer. Would recommend for the price.
Janie H.
I bought this as a sample and the concealer eraser is perfect!! I think I have the darkest under eye circle and it covers them perfectly under concealer! The highlight in the duo is very settle cream highlight. I'm not into either of those two things. But overall recommended to buy before buying actually full size product.
Alexis B.
I love this duo this is really awesome to take on the go in your purse and it actually works for touch ups or anything the concealer has amazing coverage but the shades are kinda limited but the highlighter is really awesome too!
Emily C.
Calhoun, TN
I love this product for brightening under my eyes! The slim updated packaging makes it easy to carry in my purse! I do wish it came with a little brush or pad so I didn't have to use my fingers to get the product out though.
Amy V.
Corning
The concealer is thick, and is best applied with a small brush. It's decent. I'd prefer that the other pan hold erase paste rather than a highlighter... the Watt's Up color is pretty, but I prefer powder highlighter
Ariana A.
This boing concealer is my whole life! It's the only concealer I use now that I've started! It's light weight which is super important to me and doesn't oxidize. I would tell everyone I know how great it is!
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
MUST HAVE. Okay this product is a godsend. This little pot does it all. Hides under eye circles, hides redness, hides acne scars. It seriously has some real coverage power. I would buy this again and again.
Lexi A.
Glasco, KS
I bought this to rest out the concealer, but I realized I also love the highlight. I've had for about 4 months and I still have a TON of product left. I use a miniature beauty sponge or my finger to apply.