Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Hydrating Concealer

Don’t Let Dry Under-eyes And Dark Shadows Get You Down. Boi-ing Hydrating Concealer Hides Dark Circles And Visibly Smooths Fine Lines. Plus With Vitamin E & Apple Seed Extract, This Hydra-smoothing Formula Keeps Skin Hydrated For 6 Hours* With Vitamin E And Appleseed Extract (Formerly Known As Fakeup. Same Shades, Same Great Formula!)

Instrumental Test On 10 Panelists

Sheer Coverage
Lightweight Formula
Natural Finish
100% Said It Hydrates Skin

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Nylon-12, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexyl Myristate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hexyldecanol, Butylene Glycol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Bht, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 07306/A

I want to try this out because my skin is very dry. Although I have very large pores. Has anyone noticed if this clogs pores or not?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Hydrating Concealer!
Product Highlights
“feeling this concealer so much. affordable, long lasting, good coverage, and is truly hydrating. comes in a really cute tube. has a lot on other concealers because of the hydration factor. i have repurchased multiple times and will continue to. it also matches and blends beautifully.” in 35 reviews
“...[product:benefit-cosmetics-boi-ing-hydrating-concealer] as a gift.<br>this concealer gives a sheer coverage and it hid my dark circles and my fine lines as well. the applicater is smooth and easy to use compared to others i've tried.” in 13 reviews
“I love this concealer. It's hydrating and moisturizing which I need due to age. It has full coverage and lasts all day. Love it!!” in 11 reviews
“this product feels amazing on my skin. i love it but the coverage is a little patchy. it really makes my dry skin pop out. but it is very moisturizing. i would recommend but i don’t know how to feel about this product.” in 10 reviews
“...makes my face look a little cracked but you them that i'll apply a setting powder i'm sorry not a setting powder setting spray and that will make me look way better but i recommend it overall” in 8 reviews
erie
Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Hydrating Concealer uploaded by Meggy D.
Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Hydrating Concealer uploaded by Meggy D.
Review for: 01 - light
I was super bummed about this concealer. From what I understood this lil guy was supposed to be a light weight, hydrating concealer that is good for overall brightening underneath the eye. I can see where it would be hydrating but the creasing that occurred in the under eye area because of it was craaazyyy! If my crows feet weren’t bad enough before, this concealer made sure they look even worse 😅😅 I also feel the shade options are pretty limited. That being said, I have friends at school who swear by this concealer (I also have about 7 years on some of these lil ladies 😒) and I think it’s simply because they don’t have as nearly as many fine lines as me .....YET. So hey, if your under eyes are in good shape this concealer could be for you! I wasn’t a fan though
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
Review for: 02 - light / medium
I feel this is the most underrated concealer out there especially for those with dryer under eyes. I have bags and darkness and I feel comfortable leaving the house with just this under my eyes. I wish they had more shades cause 2 is just slightly too dark for me when I’m at my palest. But over all I’m usually a shape tape coverage type for events and such, however this is great for everyday and more natural looks.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Colorado
I love this concealer. It gives me moisture and is great for my sensitive skin. Stays put all day and isn’t a bad skin color match, gives me a brightening effect under my eyes. And it lasts a really long time.
Dry, Sensitive / Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Willow Glen
Review for: 02 - light / medium
Was looking for a lightweight very undetectable concealer during my “no makeup” days during the summer. Not hydrating and looks very powdery and terrible and creases don’t buy
Acne
Blackshear, GA
This stuff is so awesome. I bought a gift set that had it in a couple years ago and have been hooked since. Covers great without caking up and last all day, plus it moisturizes so bonus.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Clearlake , CA
Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Hydrating Concealer uploaded by Makayla K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is amazing. Full coverage like it claims to be. The consistency is amazing. Everything about the product is amazing. I rlly recommend to people to try it! ♥️♥️♥️
Combination / Large Pores
Chelsea, AL
Review for: 02 - light / medium
Nope... sorry I wish I liked this but no. Gave little to no coverage, doesn't blend well and took off foundation underneath. Feels like I put vaseline under my eyes. Love the packaging but just didn't work out.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Fairfield
Review for: 01 - light
Great concealer. This is by far my favorite benefit concealer. Its very light, but delivers glowy coverage. I do not recommend to those with oily skin. Extremely easy to blend. Great for under the eyes. Will Repurchase for sure! Highly recommend.
Review for: 02 - light / medium
I have dry under eye area. I really like this concealer because it does not look cakey and it is light. It helps with the dark circles and brightens eyes a bit too!.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: 02 - light / medium
This product is fantastic for undereyes. It does require a setting powder or it will crease. I love the creamy formula and the fact that it doesn’t tug on my skin during the application process. I Hope benefit doesn’t change this formula!
Combination / Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...