BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A concealer for sheer, lightweight coverage. With the same hydrating formula as Benefit's Fakeup Concealer, the Boi-ing Hydrating Concealer hides dark circles, while it visibly smooths the look of fine lines. This concealer stick is infused with vitamin E and apple seed extract to keep your skin hydrated for up to six hours while leaving a natural-looking, sheer finish. Beauty tip: Smooth this hydrating concealer OVER any concealer throughout the day to instantly refresh your look. Research results: In a consumer panel survey on 10 panelists: - 100% said skin felt hydrated

ūüíč C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are anything like me and have noticed a dryer under eye with more lines starting appear due to aging, then I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, recommend using Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Hydrating Concealer under your eyes for added moisture to prevent creasing and dryness! You can use by itself, but I personally use it in combination with another concealer and it works like magic for for me! It is also great for use whenever you have something like an unsightly zit pop up, that is not very easy to cover up throughout the healing process. This will add an almost protective moist layer over the problem area before you even begin to apply your other products, making for much smoother and much easier application. This is an ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE in any makeup kit!!!!
Nakita M.
New Bedford
Review for: Medium
I am impressed! This concealer has a medium-full coverage application, but it actually is very hydrating! I use this under my eyes to combat dark circles. It doesn't make them disappear completely, but I would say they are 95% gone, which is huge in my book.

It feels nice under the eyes, especially with the colder months coming up. I do set this lightly with some Coty Airspun powder, it if you have very dry eyes I don't think you'd need to set it at all.
Summer B.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Light
OH MY GOD. I use this product every single day of my life! It works on everything! I put it under my eyes and it makes me look so well rested! Pop it on a zit and it blends right in! The shade is perfect! and also looks so smooth and natural.. and it's moisturizing! Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Hydrating Concealer
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
Review for: Light
I personally love this concealer! When I first tried it, I thought the coverage was horrible but after seeing my mom use it for a while, it looked so nice. I gave it another try and after a few uses- I loved it! It's not going to give you complete coverage; I use my maybelline fit me and then I'll use some of this on top. (Which by the way you can use this on top) it's also great for spot concealing dry areas on your face! It will definitely add brightness and a nice moisturizing but not greasy feeling under the eyes. I will defiantly repurchase
Sydney R.
Marion, OH
Review for: Light
This is another benefit product that I really enjoy. It is really hydrating and I have noticed a different in the darkness and puffiness under my eyes. I only use it under my eyes, I have not tried it anywhere else. I will definitely repurchase this, however it does tend to crease a little bit. I am not entirely sure how to get around that yet, but I have yet to find a concealer that does not crease under my eyes. Overall a really great product that I would definitely recommend.
Rebecca G.
Westford, MA
Review for: Light, Medium
I really love this concealer. I also use the tarte shape tape in my daily routine but for a different purpose. The shape tape is used for coverage of blemishes or discoloration, the benefit hydrating concealer is perfect for underneath my eyes. Any other concealer seams to cake up, crack, or just dry out my skin. I absolutely love this, however, it is on the sheer side of concealer so just know that before buying!
Alondra V.
Review for: Medium
I really enjoyed using this concealer for my dry under eyes for an every day look. It is so easy to use - I simply apply it under my eyes, blend it out with my fingers, and apply my go-to powder and I'm ready to go. I stopped using it for a while because I believed it broke me out, but I am not too sure. I am just nervous to use it again, but it's such a good product. I recommend it regardless.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
Review for: Light
I love this concealer! It is so easy to blend because of the moisturizer combined into the concealer. It goes on like a dream. It is not a full coverage concealer but it's build-able. A great concealer for beginners. If you have oily under eyes you will probably not like this because it can make you super shiny if you don't set it with powder.
Ethena Jae P.
Review for: Medium
I swear by this concealer and it's formula! Very hydrating to the skin and gives the most natural look! I'm in shade 3 and the color match is similar to my skin. Also the packaging is soooo cute! I'd recommend this product to those with dry skin and love to wear makeup! I have combo and using this concealer was perfect!
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Medium
My favorite concealer for everyday hydration under the eyes as well as covering the dark circles I have. I use my hand for a very natural finish. This used to be the fake up concealer! Highly recommend, does not crease nor cake nor need any setting!
Umaima M.
Hyderabad
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it hide the dark circles completely?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tartes Shape tape or this?
Caroline O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the Benefit Erase Paste?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow!! My concealer does dry my eyes a little bit I would love to try this how did you look after applying ?
Jessica V.