Beautybenefit cosmetics brand
Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer

Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer

by benefit cosmetics brand

bWHAT IT IS/bbrCover more CAKELESS This multi-purpose full-coverage liquid concealer hides it all from dark undereye circles to blemishes and discoloration...yet it feels lightweight and doesnt cake crack or settle into fine lines.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrThe formula includes algae-derived ingredients known for smoothing the look of skin and specially coated pigments that leave a natural finish that doesnt flake or crease. The Cushion Tip applies the long-wearing and waterproof formula evenly for blendable full coverage.brbr bHOW TO USE IT/bbr- To avoid cakiness dont lay it on thick Smooth on one layer of Cakeless Concealer and blend.br- To slim and shape the look of your face contour with a deeper shade and highlight with a lighter shade.brbrbCLINICAL RESULTS/bbr- 24-hour long-wearbr- Waterproofbr- 97 said it looks smoothbr- 94 said it doesnt look cakeybr- 95 said it conceals dark undereye circlesbrbrInstrumental test on 20 womenbrInstrumental test on 22 womenbrSelf-evaluation by 109 women after 1 weekulli0.2 oz./liliWeb ID 3378007/li/ul

I have been thinking about buying it but I want to know is it truly really good and worth buying ?
What applicator do you use for this? A sponge or brush?
Do you find this applies better with a brush or sponge?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer!
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I used to use the original Benefit Cosmetics boi-ing full coverage concealer in the black tin about 10 years ago when I had acne to cover. I got a sample of the liquid one from Sephora I was interested in trying it because I prefer liquid concealer. Shade 1 was the right shade for me. This is definitely a heavier concealer, though I do think it blends well for a heavier concealer and is "cakeless." Benefit has a good light shade for my pale skin, and it blends well with my tinted moisturizer. It covers dark spots and dark circles. This is heavier than I need, and my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is a better shade and blends better, probably because it's not such a heavy concealer. At $24 it's more expensive than drugstore concealer but cheaper than my Nars so I would have considered purchasing this for when I want something heavier, but I didn't realize it was waterproof. I don't need waterproof makeup, and with the new research tying some waterproof makeup to forever chemicals (I'm not saying they're in this, I don't know) I'm avoiding waterproof makeup right now. If I learn this doesn't have those chemicals in it, I'd consider purchasing if I need a heavier concealer. Until then there's always the original which doesn't mention being waterproof.
Amanda R.
Clovis, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy this concealer! It is extremely potent and long lasting. It can be a tad drying on dry skin, so ensure the skin is adequately hydrated underneath. I often use it on “no makeup” makeup days. I have the shade 2.5 for fair, cool toned skin. Mini Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer Shade 9
Nicole S.
Rogue River, OR
Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This concealer truly is a multi gasket! Great as an eyeshadow base, under eye concealer and as an all over concealer. Long lasting and a great price point
Ekaterina V.
Martinsburg, WV
Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer uploaded by Ekaterina V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great Great Great concealer! It's cakeless, weightless, and has wonderful coverage! Be careful with the shades choice though, mine was too fair, but I'll still keep it for winter when my tan will fade away 😉 It's a bit pricey but worth every penny!
Khloe K.
henderson, NV
Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer uploaded by Khloe K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Here’s the deal: it’s not a bad concealer for spot treating and is very high coverage. If you have dark spots or dark circles, this product is for you. My Main issue is that it creases & gathers in fine lines when used under your eyes.seeing as I do have fine lines, I can only use it for certain things. The price is a bit high considering how poorly it performs on fine lines. I still use it to contour & spot treat acne, but all in all I’m disappointed for the price tag.
Terri  M.
Worcester, MA
I like this concealer for under eyes and above lips to highlight. It isn't super coverage, and I need something under it on those lack of sleep days. but it does the trick for everyday and brightens you up! It stays all day, didn't crease, and looks natural. I'm 46 and it doesn't settle in my lines!
Patricia C.
Weston, WV
Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer uploaded by Patricia C.
I got this concealer at Ulta as well. I don't have that many @benefit products. I am not sure if I like the applicator, but I will continue to use this. It does brighten up the areas that needs to be brighten up. I would recommend it seems to be nice and hydrating as well.
Poly K.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the best concealers i own! I use shade 6 and 7 (My skintone: MAC NC 40-42). These blend so effortlessly and has great coverage. It lasts all day on me (I do use a face primer underneath and after applying concealer I set it with translucent powder and then lock everything with a setting spray). One thing though: I do wish Benefit would increase their shade range :/ I still gave it 5 stars just cause I love it so much and I found shades that work well for me. I highly recommend!!
Savannah  G.
Bowie, MD
Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer uploaded by Savannah  G.
This is my new favorite concealer. I honestly love nearly everything I’ve tried from benefit, I feel like they don’t get enough love because they aren’t constantly cranking out new products daily like most brands currently are. Anyway, this concealer manages to be full coverage without being dry, cakey and crusty like most. A tiny amount covered my dark circles with relative easy and it wore beautifully throughout the day. This creased slightly but I haven’t found a concealer yet that doesn’t. Overall I love this so much and recommend giving it a shot!
Michelle M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the concealer. It's not to heavy and it hold my eyeshadow well. Sometimes I use it as a primer for my eye. It also looks great under my eye. Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer