Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Brightening Concealer

Say Goodbye To Dull, Tired Eyes, Dark Circles And Discoloration With Boi-ing Brightening Concealer. This Full Coverage, Creamy Concealer Contains Brightening Pink Undertones To Color Correct Undereye Circles & Imperfections With A Radiant Finish. (Note:the New Erase Paste In The Same Great Shades!)

Full Coverage
Ideal For Dark Circles
Brightening Pink Undertones

Ingredients: Petrolatum, Lanolin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Palmitic Acid, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 11376/A

Does this go on cakey?
Does it really cover up ?
Is this really good with covering dark circles without emphasizing dryness?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Brightening Concealer!
Product Highlights
“I wasn't sure if I would love this product, but after trying it, I am hooked. It is full coverage and brightens my under eye area like a dream! Blends very well. I recommend this product.” in 24 reviews
“this works great for concealing and brightening your undereye area. definitely recommend to anyone.” in 18 reviews
Ballston Spa, NY
Review for: 01 - light
Goes on smoothly and definitely doesn't feel drying. It's generally a nice concealer if you're mostly well rested and don't have a ton of under eye lines. When I'm tired and have lots of bags, it doesn't do much to hide that as it sticks to creases and shows the lines more than I'd like... but it's dewy and moisturizing so it's not as bad in that department as drying ones. Color matches me really nicely buy I feel like it won't work for those lighter than me. I'm pretty fair but I'm definitely not the lightest skin tone ever. In short, I think there are better concealers out there but this isn't a terrible one by any means.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: 02 - light / medium, Other
This benefit concealer is a Cream Concealer for underneath the eye area. I personally liked it because it didn't ever look too dry on my dry skin type and did help conceal any darkness or imperfections under the eye. However when Tarte's shapetape liquid concealer came out,it blew this concealer out of the water! Even the dupe by makeup revolution conceal and define concealer is an amazing liquid formula that is better under the eye area. However if you prefer a Cream formulation over a liquid,this may be a great Concealer choice for you. I honestly prefer the liquid and love contouring as well as really Brightening up the v under the eye area with my concealer! Recently Benefit Cosmetics released their own liquid version of concelear with a doe foot applicator and people are loving it as much as shapetape! So if you are looking for a liquid concealer on par with that with fukk full coverage,I'd go with the new benefit cosmetics boing cakeless concealer over this one.If you want a cream more natural not full coverage concealer,this may be a good choice for you!
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 02 - light / medium
I bought this concealer to hide my dark spot on my face is good, but it does leave your face a bit cakey, but for Halloween make up is amazing!!! You can use this for multiple things too achieve an amazing look!!
Combination, Sensitive / Dark Spots
Louisiana
Review for: 03 - medium
I love using this for days when my under eye circles are super bad. It is pretty heavy and so using a small amount goes a long way. Has to be blended in super well with a moist base to start with otherwise it will crease under your eyes throughout the day. Would def recommend!
Birmingham, AL
Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Brightening Concealer uploaded by Christina G.
Review for: 01 - light
Fabulous correcting under eye concealer that really helps tone down my blue circles. Some days this is all I need, some days i follow it up with shape tape when I want to look really bright.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Redlands, CA
The consultant at Sephora turned me on to this. I have acne prone skin and the light shade covers up my blemishes without being cakey. It’s creamy and blends well with a sponge or make up brush. The light color complements my peachy undertones. I also use it for dark circles and it’s perfect for that. This is a must for every make up bag.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Redness
Review for: 01 - light
I love this concealer they have changed the packaging so I believe it’s now in the tube and looks like a pencil. Before this I believe it was called erase paste. It’s a great product doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. Great for covering dark circles.
Dry / Large Pores, Puffiness, Redness
Review for: 03 - medium
Overall a great concealer, it blended well into my foundation and covered what it needed to. My only gripe is the formula—I felt like I had to use a lot in order to get sufficient coverage
(I have this in the lightest shade; can’t remember off the top-of-my-head what the exact shade name is called.) I strongly dislike this concealer. First off, even the lightest shade is too dark, especially for a brightening concealer like this claims to be. So it’s pretty useless under my eyes. Secondly, the formula is super thin and almost greasy-feeling. It honestly did me no favors and if I hadn’t accidentally waited so long, I absolutely would’ve returned this. Definitely not a recommendation from me.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Decorah, IA
Review for: 01 - light
This is, hands down, the best concealer I’ve ever used in my life. I will never ever ever buy another brand after discovering how well this one works. I have really dark circles under my eyes and this concealer makes me look like a different person. I love it so much and will always recommend it.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Scarring
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
hamilton
a year ago
Amanda C. • a year ago
Boing is great at brightening the under eyes but be careful and set it because it will crease.