Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer Light .17 oz/ 5 g uploaded by Nadia  S.Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer Light .17 oz/ 5 g uploaded by Jen C.Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer Light .17 oz/ 5 g uploaded by LIZ S.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A waterproof, soft-focus concealer that delivers sheer-to-medium coverage. Blur, smooth, and conceal with the Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer. It's a soft-focus, lightweight concealer that covers uneven texture and dark undereye circles, while reducing the look of fine lines with a flawless, natural-looking finish that lasts up to 10 hours. Beauty tip: This lightweight concealer melts on seamlessly and doesn't crease, cake, or crack making it ideal for minimizing the look of fine lines around the eyes. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Marie N.
Just finished my first pot and now I'm glad I repurchased on Black Friday! Absolutely love this concealer, no creasing, no fading, doesn't dry out my under eye section and very good coverage. I find that it covers my dark circles much better than any active acne, but the coverage is still buildable.
Eleanor J.
I loved this product I found it so creamy and easy to blend out. Its not worth the money in my opinion I think there's more cheaper brands which are just as good.
Erin J.
Wrexham, Wrexham
Very smooth concealer, it is airbrush, however on parts of my skin it gets quite bitty. Which is was quite disappointed with. But that might to apply to everyone! Great concealer tho.
Jordana B.
I like this product. I use it on my dark circles under my eyes before applying concealer. The salmon color works well to cancel out the darkness. The texture is nice -- not too thin/thick and definitely decent color without being cakey. My only complaint would be the price. I have used NYX's version of this product and I like it just as much, if not a TINY bit more but it's 1/4 of the price.
LIZ S.
I just started using this and I got to say that I really like it. I really like the consistency of this product, it gives me the coverage that I want without creasing on my underyes, and it doesn't sit in a weird way around my nose. I recommend this for the ones with oily skin.
HAILEY ✨.
WOW! I bought this yesterday from Debenhams and I thought I'd do a make up routine to see how it wears. It's incredible! The coverage is great, it's so easy to apply and blend out (very soft and creamy) and didn't crease. I would 10000% buy this again. I'm more of a drug store kinda make up girl but I think I would invest in this long term.
Keisha M.
Bowmanville, AK
Love this concealer! It's creamy, super buildable, and perfect for concealing the under eye area. The packaging is super cute as well! It's shaped like a pencil eraser. I would definitely recommend this concealer to someone looking for medium but buildable coverage!
Laura N.
carlow
high coverage great for under eye circles, blemishes and redness on the skin.  easy to apply and lasts all day when set with a setting powder.  would not hesitate to recommend however the shades range is poor for a higher end brand and that needs to be worked on
Kelsey G.
Birmingham
Does what it says! Leaves you with an airbrush finish! Perfect shade for highlighting areas too! Does not crease at all once set! Easy to blend out. It is full coverage!
Olivia F.
Bromsgrove
Love this product. It's great for cleaning up brows and lighting them up to make them pop. It's thick coverage and a little goes a long way. I've used an entire pot and have since repurchased