Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer Light .17 oz/ 5 g uploaded by Nadia  S.Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer Light .17 oz/ 5 g uploaded by Jen C.Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer Light .17 oz/ 5 g uploaded by LIZ S.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A waterproof, soft-focus concealer that delivers sheer-to-medium coverage. Blur, smooth, and conceal with the Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer. It's a soft-focus, lightweight concealer that covers uneven texture and dark undereye circles, while reducing the look of fine lines with a flawless, natural-looking finish that lasts up to 10 hours. Beauty tip: This lightweight concealer melts on seamlessly and doesn't crease, cake, or crack making it ideal for minimizing the look of fine lines around the eyes. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Amy B.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I got this as a free sample and have only used a couple times with another concealer but I like it feels very creamy and doesn't enhance any fine lines.
Jessica A.
Madison Heights
I’ve got some major baggage and dark circles, but with Boiiing you’d never know! It’s creamy and easy to apply with a finger, brush, or makeup sponge.
Kelly R.
benefit rocks . this concealer is amazing. good price . you can get it at ulta , sephora or at the department stores  and only for $20.
Sierra G.
Barnum
left my face sticky and i could still see all my fine lines and wrinkles. however. i didn’t hate it. it did brighten up my under eye
Sarah M.
Very smooth nice coverage. Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing the consistency of this concealer is soft and does not feel caked on.
Jennifer P.
Kosciusko
Best coverage in a while I've seen I love so easy it is to blend and how well it looks sitting on the face I love it
Laura M.
Austin
This is a very good hydrating and smoothing concealer that covers bumps and redness and puffy eyes circles very well
Cindy S.
Got this sample from birchbox and I love it. Does a grrat coverage for my undereyes and also some of my dark spots.
DeAnna W.
DIERKS, AR
This is my favorite of all time! I will never use a different brand. It affordable, only $20 at ulta or sephora.
Cheryl S.
Grants Pass
This is a great concealer for sharpening your brows and for the under eye area. It blends super nicely as well.