Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer Light .17 oz/ 5 g uploaded by Nadia  S.Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer Light .17 oz/ 5 g uploaded by Jen C.Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer Light .17 oz/ 5 g uploaded by LIZ S.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A waterproof, soft-focus concealer that delivers sheer-to-medium coverage. Blur, smooth, and conceal with the Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer. It's a soft-focus, lightweight concealer that covers uneven texture and dark undereye circles, while reducing the look of fine lines with a flawless, natural-looking finish that lasts up to 10 hours. Beauty tip: This lightweight concealer melts on seamlessly and doesn't crease, cake, or crack making it ideal for minimizing the look of fine lines around the eyes. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Leanna W.
Grand Bay, AL
It’s kinda sheer but great for everyday looks. It’s buildable coverage and looks good on combination skin. Great to covering up under eyes but not so great with redness. I would buy again if I had no other options available.
Rachel C.
Odenton, MD
WONDERFUL COVERAGE! AWESOME! I would 10/10 recommend and I totally would buy again. I love this! The color is a perfect match for my skin tone and I use it all the time. Perfection! Goes on very nicely. And stays on all day.
Beauty B.
This is a pretty good light coverage concealer. I feel like I like this concealer either on “no make up” make up days or under a more full coverage concealer because it does help correct under eye circles.
hannah n.
Belcher, KY
i personally love this product. i use it to cover the bags under my eyes. it's one of my favorite concealers. i don't like how cakey it looks though. i would still buy again
Lisa H.
If I could give this ten stars, I would. This is hands down the best concealer I’ve ever used. If truly does fit the name : airbrush. It blends like a dream and does not look cakey. It’s just like your imperfections disappear. I can’t recommend this enough.
∞ ᖇ.
Pretty good, great for dark eyes! Although it is not my favorite concealer it does it’s job and it does it good. Very bendable and great job at covering dark spots
Jen C.
I am loving this lighter-than-air concealer! It is perfect for touching up problem areas but doesn't get caked. It's super easy to apply with a brush, or clean fingers. It's lightweight which is perfect for summer! Benefit Boi-ing is also waterproof, and long-wear for up to 10 hours.
Lindsey C.
Richmond , TX
I received this product as a freebie for making a purchase at Ulta.  I was extremely excited to test out this product because a lot of Benefit's products are very good quality. Although I feel like it was full coverage I felt that it was a tad bit cakey. Application was also kind of difficult and I felt that I could only really apply it with my fingers. Feel like this has lots of potential, but could use some tweaking.
Savannah W.
Chico, CA
I received this concealer as a promotion from Sephora and I was so happy that I did! This concealer is a spot concealer, not an under eye concealer. It's matches my skin tone beautifully, is light weight, and has a build-able coverage. The texture almost feels mouse like. You barley have to use any to get pigment. I love it!
Sarah O.
I really don't enjoy this concealer. I've tried using multiple different primers and different application strategies but this concealer really clings onto certain areas of my skin and then does not blend out. The areas are not dry but it seems to pick and chose where it wants to stick. I love the color for under eyes but because my one issue, I'll pass.