Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer Light .17 oz/ 5 g uploaded by LIZ S.Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer Light .17 oz/ 5 g uploaded by Jen C.Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer Light .17 oz/ 5 g uploaded by Nadia  S.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A waterproof, soft-focus concealer that delivers sheer-to-medium coverage. Blur, smooth, and conceal with the Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer. It's a soft-focus, lightweight concealer that covers uneven texture and dark undereye circles, while reducing the look of fine lines with a flawless, natural-looking finish that lasts up to 10 hours. Beauty tip: This lightweight concealer melts on seamlessly and doesn't crease, cake, or crack making it ideal for minimizing the look of fine lines around the eyes. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Brook W.
I used this to cover blemishes, redness AND under eye discoloration and it did just fine for the first two. It seeped into the creases under my eyes and was wayyy too heavy for the sensitive skin under my eyes, also highlighting the dryness...eek! However, for the redness/blemishes it DID do a great job hiding some icky breakouts that my normal foundation didn't. Whether it contributed to their existence in the first place, I can't tell. I wouldn't buy this again unless it was super cheap and/or an emergency.
cam p.
Redondo Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not worth the price. It breaks apart on skin and looks ugly. The time I used it, I wanted to take my makeup off immediately. Drug store brands work much better than this concealer. It only brings your features out. I have dry skin and it did this. Would not buy again.
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is just okay. I dont like the consistency of the concealer and even though it is heavy, it doesn't blend well and you really notice where you use it if you look closely. For the price you expect a better product. I will not be buying this again.
Leanna W.
Mobile
It’s kinda sheer but great for everyday looks. It’s buildable coverage and looks good on combination skin. Great to covering up under eyes but not so great with redness. I would buy again if I had no other options available.
Jen M.
Wheeling, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ just ran out of my sample, and I️ really need to get to the store to get more! Great coverage without being too thick. I️ used this every day until it ran out. I️ used only on under eye area as I don’t breakout too much.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am loving this lighter-than-air concealer! It is perfect for touching up problem areas but doesn't get caked. It's super easy to apply with a brush, or clean fingers. It's lightweight which is perfect for summer! Benefit Boi-ing is also waterproof, and long-wear for up to 10 hours.
Lindsey C.
Richmond , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product as a freebie for making a purchase at Ulta.  I was extremely excited to test out this product because a lot of Benefit's products are very good quality. Although I feel like it was full coverage I felt that it was a tad bit cakey. Application was also kind of difficult and I felt that I could only really apply it with my fingers. Feel like this has lots of potential, but could use some tweaking.
Savannah W.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this concealer as a promotion from Sephora and I was so happy that I did! This concealer is a spot concealer, not an under eye concealer. It's matches my skin tone beautifully, is light weight, and has a build-able coverage. The texture almost feels mouse like. You barley have to use any to get pigment. I love it!
Sarah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't enjoy this concealer. I've tried using multiple different primers and different application strategies but this concealer really clings onto certain areas of my skin and then does not blend out. The areas are not dry but it seems to pick and chose where it wants to stick. I love the color for under eyes but because my one issue, I'll pass.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love it. I got it as a free item with one of my trips Ulta and I haven't stopped using it. It covers undereye dark circles like a dream. It's buildable and hasn't really creased on me. It doesn't feel heavy at all. Definitely recommend! I use #1