Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer Light .17 oz/ 5 g uploaded by LIZ S.Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer Light .17 oz/ 5 g uploaded by Jen C.Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer Light .17 oz/ 5 g uploaded by Nadia  S.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A waterproof, soft-focus concealer that delivers sheer-to-medium coverage. Blur, smooth, and conceal with the Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer. It's a soft-focus, lightweight concealer that covers uneven texture and dark undereye circles, while reducing the look of fine lines with a flawless, natural-looking finish that lasts up to 10 hours. Beauty tip: This lightweight concealer melts on seamlessly and doesn't crease, cake, or crack making it ideal for minimizing the look of fine lines around the eyes. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Richmond , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product as a freebie for making a purchase at Ulta.  I was extremely excited to test out this product because a lot of Benefit's products are very good quality. Although I feel like it was full coverage I felt that it was a tad bit cakey. Application was also kind of difficult and I felt that I could only really apply it with my fingers. Feel like this has lots of potential, but could use some tweaking.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't enjoy this concealer. I've tried using multiple different primers and different application strategies but this concealer really clings onto certain areas of my skin and then does not blend out. The areas are not dry but it seems to pick and chose where it wants to stick. I love the color for under eyes but because my one issue, I'll pass.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am loving this lighter-than-air concealer! It is perfect for touching up problem areas but doesn't get caked. It's super easy to apply with a brush, or clean fingers. It's lightweight which is perfect for summer! Benefit Boi-ing is also waterproof, and long-wear for up to 10 hours.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Lees Summit, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!!! It come in a little pot and while I normally wouldn't care for that, I like the way they've done this.  It's not thick and creamy but light and soft. I've had no issues with creases and I don't bake. It's buildable and provides amazing coverage.
Christina S.
Christina S.
North Branch , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love it. I got it as a free item with one of my trips Ulta and I haven't stopped using it. It covers undereye dark circles like a dream. It's buildable and hasn't really creased on me. It doesn't feel heavy at all. Definitely recommend! I use #1
lindsey s.
lindsey s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've repurchased this concealer time and time again. It's pigmented, but very blendable and smooth so no worries about it highlighting your blemishes as opposed to blending into your foundation. It's my go-to, flawless, high-coverage concealer!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is one of the best I've tried. It does a great job under your eyes and for concealing brows. It's buildable or you can use minimal for light coverage. It blends really well and is easy to apply. I would purchase again!
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is so cute, it makes it easy to over look the product itself. I don't care for the application. It is a very heavy coverage concealer and good for days when you need a little extra help - especially unde the eyes.
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
Cleveland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this concealer. It's very full coverage and I love that from products but I don't like that you have a pot. I really only used this for under my eyes and it's okay to build but you absolutely have to set this or you will end up with really bad creasing.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this concealer as a promotion from Sephora and I was so happy that I did! This concealer is a spot concealer, not an under eye concealer. It's matches my skin tone beautifully, is light weight, and has a build-able coverage. The texture almost feels mouse like. You barley have to use any to get pigment. I love it!