Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer

Unevenness? Fine Lines? Undereye Circles? Forget Filters…just Apply Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer. It’s Your “real-life Retouch!” This Soft-focus, Lightweight Concealer Covers Imperfections All Over The Face With A Flawless Finish That’s Virtually Undetectable.

Sheer-to-medium Coverage
Waterproof
Lasts 10 Hours
Instant “airbrush” Finish

Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Bis-stearyl Dimethicone, Talc, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isododecane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Bht, Tocopherol.  [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 11148/A Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Talc, Bis-stearyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isododecane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Bht, Tocopherol.  [+/-:  Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 11147/A Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Bis-stearyl Dimethicone, Talc, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isododecane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Bht, Tocopherol.  [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)] N° 11148/A

How would you compare this coverage to tarte shapetape? And how long wearing is it?
Do you normally purchase the Boing airbrush concealer in a shade lighter than your foundation? Or do you match your skin tone?
Does this concealer get cakey or greasy?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer!
Product Highlights
“I loved this concealer. It's very full coverage and I love that from products but I don't like that you have a pot. I really only used this for under my eyes and it's okay to build but you absolutely have to set this or you will end up with really bad creasing.” in 56 reviews
“i like this product. i use it on my dark circles under my eyes before applying concealer. the salmon color works well to cancel out the darkness. the texture is nice -- not too thin/thick and definitely decent color without being cakey. my only complaint would be the price. i have used nyx's version of this product and i like it just as much, if not a tiny bit more but it's 1/4 of the price. ” in 7 reviews
“it's a good concealer so far. i wouldn't say it's full coverage. it's lightweight and easy to blend. and doesn't crease as bad as most. it's like a lighter version mac's pro concealer.” in 6 reviews
Review for: 03 - medium
I'm not impressed with this product at all-- it barely offers any coverage (have to spend significant time building it up), and it does not last long. I always have to reapply this every hour or so when I use it, because it'll just be gone. I was impressed by the cute packaging and the claim of "bounciness," but just found nothing special about the product. It is smooth and feels nice on the fingers but doesn't do much to conceal. The shade range is also extremely limited, and none of the shades available matched my skin tone well, which is the purpose of concealer.
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Nampa, ID
Review for: 02 - light / medium
This product is great for covering dark under eye circles. The product runs slightly peachy and wonderful for balancing/brightening a dark under eye. The product is slightly thick. I found it worked best if warmed up with my finger and blended the edges with a paddle brush.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines
Review for: 03 - medium
My go to concealer. It is honestly the only “expensive,” high end makeup product I buy. It’s a small container, but a little bit goes a LONG way with this product. It’s the only concealer that does a stellar job at covering up the genetic dark circles under my eyes!!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots, Dark Circles
Broomfield
Review for: 02 - light / medium
I don’t hate this concealer, but that being said, it is a light coverage and when I put it on I feel like it doesn’t do anything. It could be that I need something with slightly more coverage for my redness.
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Redness
Imperial Bch, CA
Review for: 04 Medium-Tan warm
For my skin color I think the tone I chose is a bit strong, but it has a good aroma is a good packaging that reflects its brand, since benefit and its designs have their peculiar way of distinguishing I think that with this product they did not make space and that speaks well of them as a brand. Para mi color de piel creo que es un poco fuerte el tono que elegí, pero tiene un buen aroma es un buen empaque que refleja su marca, ya que benefit y sus diseños tienen su manera peculiar de distinguirse creo que con este producto no hicieron espacio y eso habla bien de ellos como marca.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Severe Cystic Acne, Large Pores
Metairie , LA
Review for: 01 - light
Perfect brighter for under eye bags after a long night. It will keep you looking well rested all day! This is my go to after trying other brands it is the only one I’ll buy.
Sunbury, PA
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Deluxe Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer Shade 02 - Light Medium - 0.05 oz. Mini
I bought this stuff at ulta. I love using benefits products, I dont have any complaints but I kinda wish that it is more blend-able. It does help cover dark circles.
Combination / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
Hayden, ID
Review for: 02 - light / medium, 03 - medium
Despite the product being a little thick, warming it up between the pads of your fingers results in a very blend a ball smooth concealer that I use under my eyes, as well as over any blemishes on my face or even neck at times. This is a great product that is a very long lasting as well packaged and appropriately priced for the amount of product that you get.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Dublin
Review for: 02 - light / medium
This product is thick and coverage is superb! I use this around my eyes and it helps to eliminate creases. I love how this product can last all day! I have been using this product for 5 years now and don't have anything bad to say about this product. Best creamy concealer!
Normal / Uneven Skin Tone
Review for: 01 - light
My go to concealer! A light formula that cover anything...blemishes, dark circles under your eyes, redness, you name it. It blends in so well with any makeup and looks flawless! I got it in a trial size and will be purchasing a full size soon!!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Albuquerque , NM
a year ago
Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer ?has anyone suffered from creasing with this concealer? Is the benefit fake up better?
Vale B. • 10 months ago
Yes I'm suffer from creasing as well. I use just a little bit ans still creases. Try tape shape concealer from tarte its awesome!
a year ago
Kristin R. • 8 months ago
I always use a concealer brush or a fluffy brush. Depending on the coverage your are wanting will determine what style brush you should use.