Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer uploaded by Nadia  S.Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer uploaded by Jen C.Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer uploaded by LIZ S.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Unevenness? Fine Lines? Undereye Circles? Forget Filters…just Apply Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer. It’s Your “real-life Retouch!” This Soft-focus, Lightweight Concealer Covers Imperfections All Over The Face With A Flawless Finish That’s Virtually Undetectable.

Sheer-to-medium Coverage
Waterproof
Lasts 10 Hours
Instant “airbrush” Finish

Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Bis-stearyl Dimethicone, Talc, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isododecane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Bht, Tocopherol.  [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 11148/A Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Talc, Bis-stearyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isododecane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Bht, Tocopherol.  [+/-:  Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 11147/A Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Bis-stearyl Dimethicone, Talc, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isododecane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Bht, Tocopherol.  [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)] N° 11148/A

Buy on Sephora*
  • "i like this product. i use it on my dark circles under my eyes before applying concealer. the salmon color works well to cancel out the darkness. the texture is nice -- not too thin/thick and definitely decent color without being cakey. my only complaint would be the price. i have used nyx's version of this product and i like it just as much, if not a tiny bit more but it's 1/4 of the price. " in 7 reviews
  • "it's a good concealer so far. i wouldn't say it's full coverage. it's lightweight and easy to blend. and doesn't crease as bad as most. it's like a lighter version mac's pro concealer." in 6 reviews
Camie U.
Albany , OR
I mainly use this concealer for my eyebrows to give it that last touch up and brightness it’s needs to pop. I really like how it glides on smooth and stays in place. I must say for what I use it for it has gone a long way and will continue using this one.
Emily P.
charleston
Lightweight so perfect for the undereye area. I usually apply it directly with my finger. Lasts all day but sometimes I do have slight creasing by the end of the work day. Would recommend for people looking for something wearable and light weight
alyssa ✨.
Pensacola, Florida
hard cream, no coverage, so much creasing. i was so disappointed with this product. it wasn’t buildable because of how thick and hard it was. there wasn’t any pros to this product basically just looked cute.
Brook W.
I used this to cover blemishes, redness AND under eye discoloration and it did just fine for the first two. It seeped into the creases under my eyes and was wayyy too heavy for the sensitive skin under my eyes, also highlighting the dryness...eek! However, for the redness/blemishes it DID do a great job hiding some icky breakouts that my normal foundation didn't. Whether it contributed to their existence in the first place, I can't tell. I wouldn't buy this again unless it was super cheap and/or an emergency.
Kristyn M.
Bellingham , MA
Not really a fan of pomade concealers. But this is great for learning how to lightly carve your brows with concealer. It's is a higher price point and kind of small. Purchase once
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is just okay. I dont like the consistency of the concealer and even though it is heavy, it doesn't blend well and you really notice where you use it if you look closely. For the price you expect a better product. I will not be buying this again.
Nikki R.
starkville
I really loved this benefit concealer. I used it mainly for under the eye as I have bad dark circles. It worked really well for blemishes too but I will say I think I will be buying the full coverage from now on as I thought no it would be better for dark circles. Otherwise, love it!!
Rachel C.
Odenton, MD
WONDERFUL COVERAGE! AWESOME! I would 10/10 recommend and I totally would buy again. I love this! The color is a perfect match for my skin tone and I use it all the time. Perfection! Goes on very nicely. And stays on all day.
Jen M.
Wheeling, WV
I️ just ran out of my sample, and I️ really need to get to the store to get more! Great coverage without being too thick. I️ used this every day until it ran out. I️ used only on under eye area as I don’t breakout too much.
Beauty B.
This is a pretty good light coverage concealer. I feel like I like this concealer either on “no make up” make up days or under a more full coverage concealer because it does help correct under eye circles.