BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Unevenness? Fine Lines? Undereye Circles? Forget Filters…just Apply Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer. It’s Your “real-life Retouch!” This Soft-focus, Lightweight Concealer Covers Imperfections All Over The Face With A Flawless Finish That’s Virtually Undetectable.

Sheer-to-medium Coverage
Waterproof
Lasts 10 Hours
Instant “airbrush” Finish

Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Bis-stearyl Dimethicone, Talc, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isododecane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Bht, Tocopherol.  [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 11148/A Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Talc, Bis-stearyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isododecane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Bht, Tocopherol.  [+/-:  Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 11147/A Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Bis-stearyl Dimethicone, Talc, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isododecane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Bht, Tocopherol.  [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)] N° 11148/A

• I have heard that this works great for covering dark circ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this yet? It's supposed to be really goo...2 Answers
  • Does this product work well with dryer skin?4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "i like this product. i use it on my dark circles under my eyes before applying concealer. the salmon color works well to cancel out the darkness. the texture is nice -- not too thin/thick and definitely decent color without being cakey. my only complaint would be the price. i have used nyx's version of this product and i like it just as much, if not a tiny bit more but it's 1/4 of the price. " in 7 reviews
  • "it's a good concealer so far. i wouldn't say it's full coverage. it's lightweight and easy to blend. and doesn't crease as bad as most. it's like a lighter version mac's pro concealer." in 6 reviews
Theresa M.
Review for: 03 - medium more...
I have dark circles. My dark circles are so incredibly dark that it has taken me over ten years of testing concealers to find what works to conceal them without being a cakey, creasy mess and it hasn't been easy. Although I found a combination of great products that work... I still try everything there is out there in the hopes that I can just narrow it down to 1 product and be done.
This was not that product. I used a generous sample and right off I loved how it color corrected the purple/blue tones I have in that area.
However I didn't like the thick greasy like formula. It did what is a no-no for me and that is brightened toooo much! Leaving me with shiny undereyes. Not cute. I need natural not disco lights under my eyes which basically accentuates the problem area :( See my dramatic before and after results, Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer absolutely works to cover dark circles or (minimize the appearance of them) but I don't care for the finish and after a few hours it was crease city so while it is effective it didn't work out for me personally.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,027 reviews
Review for: 02 - light / medium more...
I tried this on a no full face day, but i did do a comparison for a friend of mine. I was telling her about this concealer by #BenefitCosmetics. For the second time i tried Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer, it blends nicely with my skin. I didn’t use much just a layer, i primarily used it to cover little visible blood veins on my face (see before and after pics 👆🏻👆🏻) but it can easily be great to correct any out of line marks or any residual staining from removed shadow or very pigmented eye or lip product.

It’s really lightweight and easy to apply. Overall i really enjoyed this! I would totally buy it and enjoy receiving it as a gift or in my beauty subscription service. Whichever I’m using then.
Linda H.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: 02 - light / medium more...
I received this in my Birchbox and thought I’ll give it a try. To my surprise I really like it.

Unfortunately as we age we get fine lines around our eyes, or dark circles or even the dreaded bags.

The one thing I loved about this is it goes on so smoothly almost like a creamy concealer would.

I love that it doesn’t Cake up or sit in any fine lines. It doesn’t crack or crease which is awesome.

It’s very easy to build upon without hAving to worry about it caking up on you.

It’s waterproof and literally lasts me all day long. I even noticed it seemed to even out my skin tone under my eyes.

I used to have to use Becca eye brightner but when I wear this it brightens up a lot so I don’t have to use an additional product.

This is definitely worth the cost. Once I use up my sample I will be adding this to my kit.
Alli P.
Kingsport, TN
My favorite under-eye concealer!!! It’s such a creamy, whipped formula and feels so good on the skin. It covers everything I need it to, and doesn’t budge all day!!! I love the glowy finish I get when I use this concealer.
Barbara M.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the better concealers I've had. Comes in 3 shades, all have a tinge of orange undertone that really helps hide dark cirles. I think it blends much better with a brush than a sponge but either will do the job
Megan G.
Tupelo
Review for: 02 - light / medium more...
My hubby never noticed my makeup— let’s face it what hubby does. That is until I used this. I watched numerous YouTubers raving about this product. So I ran out and purchased it despite the fact that out of 11 of Benefits products- not one have I liked. It is to the point I am beginning to think I should purchase makeup with the worst reviews — are people not being honest?? As soon as I applied this- my hubby asked what I had done and said my eyes looked terrible- like I was 10 years older. I looked in the mirror and he was right. It cling to my fine lines. Maybe it is because I don’t wear foundation? So I tried that which I NEVER wear ( it’s my beauty secret to a great skin tone) and still it aged me infinitely. I tried just using a color corrector underneath— still terrible. Is Benefit just not made for me??
Kallie A.
Lynchburg
Review for: 01 - light more...
This product covers well- however, I would not recommend this product to users with oily skin. For me, it became patchy and started separating throughout the day while my face was getting progressively more oily. I wanted a thinner concealer to feel more natural and not crease as much in my under eyes, but I think i’m going to stick with my Too Faced Born this Way concealer. While it is thick, it’s effective, long-lasting, and makes my skin looks flawless and doesn’t budge throughout the day.
This product is good for spot treating if you wanted to cover little acne spots, however.
Megha P.
Review for: 03 - medium more...
Okay, so for those of us that have HORRIBLE EYE BAGS need this concealer. If you're like me and naturally have indian eyes that have the puffy eye bags that you feel like nothing can cover. Well, I have the answer. In my video when I use these products I will show you my trick for covering up those HORRIBLE PATEL EYES! HA! This is a miracle concealer and I also use it as a eye brightener to revitalize your eyes. THIS IS MY GO TO CONCEALER for sure!
Amberly S.
Review for: 03 - medium more...
This is a decent concealer. It has a nice amount of slip to it, easily blendable. I can use a sponge, brush, or fingers to blend it. This has at most a medium coverage. This won't do much for covering intense discoloration or imperfections. I find I can use it under the eyes and around the face. It doesn't seem to cling to dryness and texture. The only complaint I would have with this concealer is that the shade range could be improved.
Samantha A.
Bellevue, wa
Review for: 03 - medium more...
A great full coverage concealer for any skin type! Goes on smooth and sets really quick. Its full coverage, yet sheer. Ive used it as a light foundation before too! It lasts all day under foundation, and I’ve got oily skin. It’s a great price for the size of product and it lasts for months. I use a brush to apply to my skin, but even using a finger to minimize product waste works too. Would highly recommend!
Ella M.
Drammen
Is This concealer creamy or liquid? Or like dry? I am afraid that IT will dry out My spots and undereyes.
Glorimary A.
Love this!!!!$) where can I find it
Rena A.
Surrey , BC
Is this better than M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer????
Nila J.
Clearwater
Does this product work well with dryer skin?
Kibibi T.
Phoenix, AZ
How does it compare to the original formula?