Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing 02 Eyebright To Go Duo Travel Size uploaded by Lourelle D.Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing 02 Eyebright To Go Duo Travel Size uploaded by Amber A.Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing 02 Eyebright To Go Duo Travel Size uploaded by sharron h.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Boi-ing Eye Bright Compact - Only at ULTA! The perfectly portable compact of Boi-ing & Eye Bright keeps you perfectly bright eyed anytime, anywhere...at a value you've go to see to believe.Set includes: Boi-ing 02 Light/Medium industrial strength concealer (0.04 oz.) Eye Bright instant eye brightener (0.04 oz.) - Boi-ing Eye Bright Compact see more...

• Would you suggest this or purchasing the full size products? Is th...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
I just got this at my local ulta for $15 and it is so awesome! I'm someone who has dark circles and this helps me conceal and brighten my eyes. This duo comes with a concealer and a pink undertone eye brightener. This is reasonably priced and totally worth the money. This two in one really works to hide those dark circles
Anahy V.
Anahy V.
Picked this up on a whim and so glad I did! Perfect for traveling and the fact that it a a duo is even better! Means less to carry and less weight. Blends amazingly and a little bit truly goes a long way! Would definitely repurchase and recommend
Donna S.
Donna S.
Great product for a good price. The concealer hides flaws and the eye bright is great for an eye,shadow primer and highlighter. Saves space in your makeup bag since it replaces 3 products. Love it for purse/travel!!
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Picked this up on a whim and I am very happy with it. I had used the boing before but never the eye bright. They both conceal really well, the product is creamy and very easy to blend. Will repurchase in the future
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Hercules, CA
I love that this comes with an eye brightener & a mirror. It's perfect for on the go in my make up bag.
crmn m.
crmn m.
Elk Grove, CA
I bought this at ulta while waiting in line to pay and I was really disappointed by this product. It really enhances my texture and pores and even if I wear it under foundation or powder it looks really bad on my skin. The color isn't good either and even when I tried working with it the concealer and corrector look bad. I won't repurchase. There's a lot of other concealers that are more affordable and work better.
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
This industrial strength concealer really does live up to its name! This might be TMI but I use it to conceal zits.. LOL. But real talk it does wonders in covering texture! When your Liquid concealer isn't working for you and you need something stronger, this Benefit industrial strength concealer is the answer to your prayers! ;)
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
A great, handy product. It comes in quite a few different shades for the concealer section. The other side of the product is a cream Highlighter. Both products work well. The concealer covers well and the Highlighter is nice , sheer and blendable.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Greensboro , NC
I received this as a Christmas gift and I love this product. I would recommend because concealer does not move at all. It works great with our without foundation. I would totally purchase this again.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
I absolutely love this product. It made the areas underneath my eyes so much brighter. I'm definitely not a make up guru and this was so easy to use and blend for me. I got it from Ulta as a free sample and will definitely be buying it when I run out.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Joelton, TN
Would you suggest this or purchasing the full size products? Is there a satisfactory amount of uses? Is this a good concealer, or would you suggest something else?