6 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #32 in Concealer

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Just got mine, but I'm not too happy about it. The texture feels dr...5 Answers
  • lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • Is this a good concealer for acne scars and decoloration? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing
  • "I've been struggling for years to find a concealer that really covers up my dark circles while still giving a brightening effect." in 82 reviews
  • "I have been in the market for a concealer that would easily cover imperfections and under-eye circles, and I had heard a lot of good things about this product." in 30 reviews
  • "Have fair skin, does go on kinda heavy, but a little goes a long way, great addition to your makeup bag I work doubles at work, I keep this in my purse, on my 12th hour, I pull this baby out, dab a little under my eyes, get a fresh look again." in 24 reviews
  • "On the bright side it is very long wearing and it only takes a small amount of product so a little goes a very long way." in 21 reviews
  • "This is a good coverage if you need full coverage, very thick product, so not really for just light touch ups, it is reasonable priced and does last for a long time." in 18 reviews
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Erase Paste was the first Benefit concealer I started using, and I still use. I began using it even for blemishes and the work it did on them was quite good, but now I've taken to mixing it with Ooh la lift for the under eye area, at least for those days when I've got more time to do my make up. For my blemishes, of which I've got quite a few due to hormonal reasons and also to stress, I prefer using Boi-ing. It's not half as dense as Erase Paste in texture, but it is very effective as well. My complexion is pretty fair, and I'd like a shade in between 01 and 02, because there are times when both look either too light (01) or a bit dark (02) on my skin. I'm pretty inclined to mixing and combining shades when it comes to makeup, because I believe that a lot of ideal combinations are hidden in those mixtures, and waiting to be found out; therefore, I mix both 01 and 02 and get my ideal concealing shade.
Boi-ing is a very good concealer, both in colour range and also in texture, and I've lately discovered another use for it: it can be an improvised foundation. Since I'm quite an early riser and, sadly, haven't got as much time as I'd like for a thorough but leisurely make up, which is what I really like, because I must leave home soon for work, what I've taken to doing is as follows: first, I apply Boi-ing on my blemishes, mixing shades 01 and 02, which I can also find in two kits (Confessions of a Concealaholic and How to look the best at everything in light); then, I apply some Porefessional on my face for an additional mixture that leaves my face with a lovely aspect: concealed pores, the blemishes don't look half as angry as they did before anymore, and with a subtle, yet visible veil of colour, as if it was an improvised liquid foundation; and last, but not least, I can always use some Hello Flawless powder; therefore, I apply some of that in my choice shade, and I'm quite ready to walk out the door.
Not only do I do this when I'm in a hurry to make it to my work on time and look quite alright, but I also do it when I want to be more at ease and without any hurry, enjoying every step of my make up, and in that case I add a little bit of That Gal, for a luminosity extra.
I quite like Boi-ing, applying it both under and over foundation, I find it very useful and natural and, provided you choose the right shade for you, it is a very good camouflage.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Washington, DC
I really wanted to like this. The formula felt really nice, it was softer, smoother, and much less goopy than the erase paste, but something about this product made my face go crazy. My skin was mostly clear with a few bumps around my chin, but when I used this concealer before going out that same night, I came home to wash my face after and all of a sudden I was covered in red bumps on the corners of my mouth and nose where I had applied it. Maybe it's a great product for someone with less sensitive skin or I had an allergic reaction of some kind but this did not work for me.
Camille M.
Camille M.
Brooklyn, NY
This concealer certainly does its job - this is a heavy duty formula. I purchased online, and had I swatched it in-store, I may have skipped it. However, that's not because it's a poor concealer - for me, it was a bit too heavy...it reminded me a bit of stage makeup. I prefer lighter products that melt into the skin (I'm okay with a few imperfections peeking through!). Application with a brush is a must, and I'm also somewhat brush-averse. So, for those looking for a fuller, more glam look, and love to put their tools to work, I would recommend.
Jody L.
Jody L.
Henderson, NV
The coverage of the concealer is very good. I use it everyday to cover my blemishes. The downfall is that the concealer rubs off very easily, even over primer. I find that I have to reapply very frequently. I bought the concealer a few years ago, and the concealer is still in great quality. I live in a very dry climate. My past experiences with other concealers is that they tend to dry out after a year. The boi-ing still feel very moist. I wouldn't purchase again because it has no staying power.
Tayler A.
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is some serious heavy duty concealer. If you have acne/scarring I HIGHLY recommend this product to you. When I worked at ulta, I can't tell you how many people came in looking for a concealer that will truly conceal. I ALWAYS recommended this product to them. A little goes a long way. It doesn't seem like a lot of product for the price, but promise that it will last. You only have to use a little at a time. This isn't a great under eye concealer but it's perfect for imperfections.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
El Paso, Tx
This has been my absolute fave for years, I love the formula, it covers anything very well and doesn't melt on my face after a long day, and as long as I don't apply a super thick layer, it doesn't sink into my lines. Also I live in a extreme hot weather and I've notice all concealers like this tend to "separate" and create something like a water layer on top of the product wich waters it down, surprisingly that has never happened to this one! it's a definite plus for me
Alison N.
Alison N.
This came in a kit I had bought. I do think that it covers really well. I have a lot of old acne marks and redness on my chin and jaw, and this did a good job concealing that. The only thing I didn't like about this concealer is I don't feel like it spreads very easily. I feel like I'm sort of tugging at my skin to spread it, and that's after moisturizer. I don't feel like it's a bad concealer, and have hit pan on it, but I don't think I'll repurchase it soon.
Halley L.
Halley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good spot concealer; I don't like to use a lot of concealer on a regular basis, but this is good for when I'm having bad skin days with a lot of blemishes. It needs to be set because it can get oily on me because of my skin type, so that's my only complaint. I think that if you have dry-normal skin, you will really enjoy this concealer. I wouldn't personally use it around the under eye area because I find it a little too heavy.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Concealer is normally very tricky to use. Most Concealers crease, dry up, or come off throughout the day or night. Boi-ing Concealer is not like an ordinary concealer. Not only does it stay on throughout the day and night but is buildable for the amount of coverage one personally wants. I would and have recommended it countless times and will continue to do so. I have been using it for years and will not switch because no concealer is better.
Jana Marie D.
Jana Marie D.
Lockport, IL
I have a hard time with concealed for the under eye area. I have tried so many and they either are too think or really settle under the eye. Doesn't help because then it makes the fine lines more prominent. Well I have been using this for a couple weeks now with my beauty blender and I absolutely love it. It covers and conceals my dark under eyes and doesn't leave them feeling caking or gross. I am so happy I have found this product!!
Is this product worth the price?
christie p.
Which shade of Boi-ing do you use?
Boi-ing vs. Erase Paste?
Libby H.
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes this product sets into the creases around my eye - any tips on stopping that?
christie p.
I need a recommendation for a good under eye concealer