BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Blush Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics Blush Brush
  • "I normally use Smashbox brushes, but decided to try this one from Benefit because of it's petite size (some blush brushes are just too large for my taste, looking more like powder brushes). I am glad I did. The brush is super soft and the bristles are sturdy, holding up to a gentle weekly wash. The size of the brush is ideal for highlighting cheekbones. " in 12 reviews
Julia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
I use this brush for a bronzer and it works pretty well but the strands are starting to splay out in the middle. I think i press/push to hard so It may be my fault.
Angela T.
washington
This is legit my go to blush brush because the bristles are perfect for an easy , smooth application onto the cheeks. The packaging is the only complaint I have but overall it is definitely worth re buying
Tayla M.
Greenfield, WI
I got this when I bought my first powder at I believe it was Macy's and the brush came with like a cat and the cat was pretty expensive but it's well worth it and I actually use the brush every day and it's long lasting I've purchased many in the past that it only lasted a month or so
Delaine M.
Keller, TX
I don't use blush often but when I do I love using this brush. I have oily skin and even so it works great. It is very easy to use and it great for blending which is a big plus in the brush section.
Mina H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I don't really like this brush because it was very soft I only use it a few times and I didn't really like it so I give it to my friend. I think there's better stuff out there than this. So I don't remember recommended this brush.
Lucy R.
I am definitely not a big fan of this blush brush! I believe that there are better blush brushes! It is not too expensive but to me it doesn't really blend the blush onto my cheeks! Not sure that I would bug it again.
Amanda G.
Austin, TX
Taylor A.
Independence, KY
I will always love this brand because , the brand no matter how cheap they are the brushes are so full with a thick layer of hair inside them . They compact to you and you aren't waisitng product this brand is perfect to anyone ! It's perfect because , they are not too over priced and they are perfect for anyone young or old .
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
One of my favorite things about Benefit cosmetics is their fantastic selection of brushes. I use this one with their Dallas blush and it goes on flawlessly, with softly applied color and smooth and even distribution of product. Love it!
isabella c.
New York, New York
This is my favorite blush brush it is very soft and it works great its the perfects size for just getting the apples of your checks. it can also be used to apply highlighter to your checkbones
Beth W.
North Wales
Are these worth buying or is it better to go for something like Eco tools??
Lou Reena V.
Is this a good brush? Does it easily shed off or leave streak mark on your face?