BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #16 in Blush

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This bronzer and blush palette is “tutu” cheeky! Our limited-edition cheek palette features NEW Gold Rush warm, golden-nectar blush, iconic Hoola matte bronzer, bestselling Dandelion baby-pink powder and MORE. With five shades to flatter all skintones, this full-size palette comes with a soft powder brush and our signature Tips & Tricks!

Set includes:

NEW! Gold Rush full-size | 5.0 g Net wt. 0.17 oz. • GALifornia full-size | 5.0 g Net wt. 0.17 oz. • Hoola full-size | 8.0 g Net wt. 0.28 oz. • Rockateur full-size | 5.0 g Net wt. 0.17 oz. • Dandelion full-size | 7.0 g Net wt. 0.25 oz. • mini powder brush

Ingredients

Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Zinc Chloride, Linalool, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol. [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 06654/A Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water). [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. No 10759/A Talc, Iron Oxides (Ci77491-ci77492-ci77499), Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Dimethicone, Manganese Violet (Ci77742), Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. N° 3n5276-1 Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Benzyl Salicylate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 07744/A Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Glycerin, Squalane, Parfum (Fragrance), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, 1,2-hexanediol, Benzyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Amyl Cinnamal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Limonene, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Bht, Citral, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water). [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 12031/A

Buy on Sephora*
Meloni A.
Spokane
For the price point I would like the pigment to last longer on my fast. Also, I don't understand the point of the tiny brush, and would prefer an additional color in the palette. The scent is very perfumed, which is a negative for those who are sensitive to migraines. I would not purchase again.
Olguiisz P.
Benefit cosmetics is a very good brand, I love it and I love this palette because is beautiful and I just love it, so good and the packaging is so pretty and girly, I recommend it!! For sure! I would buy it again!!
Cecelia F.
LOVE this blush palette. It was one of the first palettes I bought. It’s not messy, it has the perfect pigment for fair skinned folks, and it gives you some helpful hints on how to wear it.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
This is such a glorious blush palette!! I always wish they would use that space where the brush is for another bronzer or blush but oh well. I love how buildable and universally flattering these blushes are. I highly reccommend for anyone. Definitely worth the money as this will last you for SUCH a long time.
Adrienne F.
Henderson, NV
If you enjoy benefits blushs and bronzers this palette has the most bestsellers all on one palette it's great for traveling or just adding to your collection and I have always loved tjeformula of there products I've never been disappointed by any of there products. These colors are so easy to blend with alot of pigment to them I highly recommend this it is a must have. Benefit Cosmetics Cheek Parade Bronzer & Blush Palette
Amber M.
San Marcos
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I love the idea of having multiple blushes in one place. It is great for traveling or the on-the-go type girl. I have the bronzer one and this one and they are definitely my go to products. Beautiful colors and a great product, you 5 full size products for a really awesome price! Definitely recommend, 10/10 stars!
Janeigne N.
Such a very nice pallet I would totally recommend this pallet for traveling because this has your bushes , bronzers and I just love the overall look and design of this pallet I really think benefit cosmetics really put effort into the packaging and
I really love these buttery shades !
julie B.
walnut, CA
Lets talk about a steal! benefit blushes have always been one of my favorite brands. Dallas was my go-to cheek color. when sets like the cheek parade/cheek palette hit shelves your foolish to not snag one up. Hoola, Rockateur & Dandelion are fire.
Hannah G.
Not only do you get a good deal on so many blushes, but i just love all the blushes and how benefit added their staple item, hoola, in it too. I have absolutely no complaints!
Renegade 🙌.
Baltimore, MD
Falling in love with benefit daily‼️‼️ so I’ve tried this for the first time about a week ago. I always use a matte finish but this soft shimmer was my perfect pop to drag me out for a dewy fresh face look. It was very easy to blend and soft but not too creamy for my base mixture ❤️❤️❤️
Rena A.
Surrey , BC
Is this palette good? And is it pigmented? I don’t like my makeup to look pale so I prefer blush that shows on my cheeks for a long time, will this work?
Daniela E.
Keedysville , MD
Guys! What kind of material was the brush made of?
Jakia H.
Greeleyville , SC
These are beautiful colors, does it show well?
member-1b42b6baf
Auburn
Hi I'm knew to this and I don't really know what to do can someone help me 😊
Lainey K.
Maryland
 I want it so bad but the price is scaring me a little bit. Is the price fitting for the product or should I just get the individuals?

back