BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This bronzer and blush palette is “tutu” cheeky! Our limited-edition cheek palette features NEW Gold Rush warm, golden-nectar blush, iconic Hoola matte bronzer, bestselling Dandelion baby-pink powder and MORE. With five shades to flatter all skintones, this full-size palette comes with a soft powder brush and our signature Tips & Tricks!

Set includes:

NEW! Gold Rush full-size | 5.0 g Net wt. 0.17 oz. • GALifornia full-size | 5.0 g Net wt. 0.17 oz. • Hoola full-size | 8.0 g Net wt. 0.28 oz. • Rockateur full-size | 5.0 g Net wt. 0.17 oz. • Dandelion full-size | 7.0 g Net wt. 0.25 oz. • mini powder brush

Ingredients

Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Zinc Chloride, Linalool, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol. [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 06654/A Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water). [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. No 10759/A Talc, Iron Oxides (Ci77491-ci77492-ci77499), Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Dimethicone, Manganese Violet (Ci77742), Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. N° 3n5276-1 Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Benzyl Salicylate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 07744/A Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Glycerin, Squalane, Parfum (Fragrance), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, 1,2-hexanediol, Benzyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Amyl Cinnamal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Limonene, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Bht, Citral, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water). [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 12031/A

Brenda M.
Hartford, CT
What about this incredible palette? besides having the best contour, has incredible blush that is very pigmented and leaves an amazing glow in the skin, love it ❤️
Christine G.
Clementon, NJ
I love this! It’s a good price for all 5 bronzers/blushes and though you might not think it, it’s amazing for travel when you just want to take one set instead of 5 different things!
valerie s.
San Benito, TX
I love my blush bar palette. I’ve already hit pan all but hoola lite which I’m not too sure when would be appropriate time to use that. Maybe as a setting powder for my eyes?
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I am a huge fan of Benefit and I love the blush palettes that they come out with each year. Buying one of the palettes is a really good way to save money considering it cost $30 for each individual blush that you can purchase separately. You also get a ton of product! A lot of companies will minimize the amount of product that you get if they combine everything into a palette, but I am still using my Cheek Parade palette that I purchased a year ago and I haven’t even hit pan on any of the shades yet. It also comes with a brush so that increases the value. I personally don’t use the brush, but it’s nice to have for travel. This year all of she shades were the same as last year except for one, but because it’s such a great deal I bought it anyway.
Shelly S.
Woww beautiful pallet I love it has a beautiful cover and inside has beautiful colors everyone buy this it’s very good it stays to it’s true color and it doesn’t get old I recommend this to others a lot
Taryn V.
I love Benefits boxed blushes, I have had many over the years but I am getting a little tired of the same ones being brought out in different pallette packaging, The products are fine not quite as long lasting as the singles though so keep that in mind but it is a better value and how many of us actually use up an entire blush ;).
Sam J.
I’ve never owned or tried any of the Benefit blushes or bronzers before and wanted to try it so I thought this would’ve been more of a bang for my buck if I just got this palette and I wasn’t disappointed at all! This is definitely of more worth to those that don’t own any of these or are running out of what they currently have. The colors are all gorgeous and very nice for light to medium skin tones. The colors aren’t overly harsh and look very natural on my skin. They’re easily blend-able and buildable and they smell amazing! Plus the packaging is so cute! Definitely one of my all time favorite purchases!!
Brittney T.
Kermit
This blush is amazing I love the smell/it smells like some kinda sweet perfume. how it's feels just like velvet when u put it on your face or feel it with your fingers. I love all the colors and how it makes u look like your glowing from with in instead of your blush being painted on. I love the brush it comes with its awesome to use to put your bronzer/blush/brighting powder on with and its very soft. I love the packing it's just so beautiful.
Caitlyn C.
auburn, AL
Even if you use only two, you get your money's worth. Hoola and dandelion are my FAV. This palette will last you forever. If you've already been thinking about buying some benefit blush, I'd just go ahead and get it. You won't regret it - you'll use it everyday.
Cinthya A.
Fort Myers
I bought this since it only comes out a certain time in the year, first of all love the quality, smells incredible and you got the best blushes from benefit in 1. What else can you ask. It applies so easy, and it is best for all skin tones #MustHave
Sydney H.
I absolutely adore this palette but it is so expensive. How big are the pan sizes, are they normal size or smaller?
Rena A.
Surrey, BC
Is this palette good? And is it pigmented? I don’t like my makeup to look pale so I prefer blush that shows on my cheeks for a long time, will this work?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Have you used this? Is it worth it? I love blush and normally use the Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush, shade=Hot Sienna
Nada K.
Is it worth it
Nur A.
Chicago
Which shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?