BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #16 in Blush

This bronzer and blush palette is “tutu” cheeky! Our limited-edition cheek palette features NEW Gold Rush warm, golden-nectar blush, iconic Hoola matte bronzer, bestselling Dandelion baby-pink powder and MORE. With five shades to flatter all skintones, this full-size palette comes with a soft powder brush and our signature Tips & Tricks!

Set includes:

NEW! Gold Rush full-size | 5.0 g Net wt. 0.17 oz. • GALifornia full-size | 5.0 g Net wt. 0.17 oz. • Hoola full-size | 8.0 g Net wt. 0.28 oz. • Rockateur full-size | 5.0 g Net wt. 0.17 oz. • Dandelion full-size | 7.0 g Net wt. 0.25 oz. • mini powder brush

Ingredients

Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Zinc Chloride, Linalool, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol. [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 06654/A Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water). [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. No 10759/A Talc, Iron Oxides (Ci77491-ci77492-ci77499), Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Dimethicone, Manganese Violet (Ci77742), Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. N° 3n5276-1 Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Benzyl Salicylate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 07744/A Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Glycerin, Squalane, Parfum (Fragrance), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, 1,2-hexanediol, Benzyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Amyl Cinnamal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Limonene, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Bht, Citral, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water). [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 12031/A

Buy on Sephora*
Chloe W.
Dallas, TX
Ahhhh this is honestly one of my favorites from Benefit Cosmetics. Not only does it come with 4 blushes and a bronzer (which by the way is amazing) it comes with a brush to apply with, which slides on the powders really well. I love having the varieties of blushes to choose from based on what look I’m going for. When you first get this palette it, the blushes have engraved designs on them and it’s so heartbreaking to mess them up, but it’s worth it. I also love that the blushes add a big of sparkle to it, so that you get an extra highlight. Overall a great palette (just me being a broke teenager with no job I wish it were a bit cheaper) otherwise I love it! And definitely recommend! :)
Heather O.
Columbus, Ohio
When I saw this palette I just knew I had to have it! I’m a huge sucker for packaging and this is just packaged beautifully. Before getting this I hadn’t tried too many benefit blushes before and I regret that because they are stunning. I love how they work on any complexion, including my fair skin, and still manage to look beautiful. They are easy to blend and not too over-the-top. The same goes for the gorgeous bronzer. Somehow it’s the perfect shade and blends beautifully. I also love the gold shimmer they added to the top just to make it even more beautiful looking. You can’t really beat the value of it either. Definitely worth checking out.
Jacqueline S.
Richmond, VA
Benefit blushes are like the holy grail of blushes. These were some of the first blushes I had in my collection before I was full on obsessed and even now after having tried so many other blushes, I still reach for these! I own just about every blush in this collection and still bought this simply because having them all together was a brilliant idea and I knew it would get used! The smells are divine (but not annoying or overpowering) and overall I am happy with this purchase. Super buildable pigments, gorgeous glows and the perfect bronzer is just the cherry on top. I would never not have I ever used the brush that it comes with but I honestly can’t think of any make up where I use the application tool (maybe ABH). I would repurchase this and recommend it to others quite often!
Binne R.
Okay hey yalll.... Let me tell you this the palette look gorgeous and the colors looks beautiful and the price Not for Me Maybe for you but you should give it a try am I supposed to give my honest reviews .. let talk the price .. to me the price kind of worth bz the palette gorgeous .if I buy this product maybe am not going use it bz it's too beautiful to use ... the reason why I give it five star bz the palette look gorgeous . Now now now I don't about the proud ..
Bye y'all!@ give a try Okie!!
Lily W.
I want to like this product especially since I've never owned any Benefit Cosmetics blushes and this was a pretty good deal. I received this as a gift. These blushes all look very beautiful especially in this pretty packaging. Unfortunately for me these blushes weren't pigmented and maybe I'll using them incorrectly (?) and would love for someone to tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
I can honestly say that benefit cosmetics is one of my favorite make up brands of all time I truly think that their products are high-quality and they do not make me break out all of their blushes are in my top five that I wear in my go to’s on a regular basis!
Brittney T.
Kermit
This blush is amazing I love the smell/it smells like some kinda sweet perfume. how it's feels just like velvet when u put it on your face or feel it with your fingers. I love all the colors and how it makes u look like your glowing from with in instead of your blush being painted on. I love the brush it comes with its awesome to use to put your bronzer/blush/brighting powder on with and its very soft. I love the packing it's just so beautiful.
Anna B.
I love this palette I deducted a star because it’s missing a highlighter to make a complete cheek palette. The blushes, blush toppers, and bronzer are amazingly blendable and play well with each other. They stayed over top my foundation until I removed my make up eight hours after application. The highlighter I used also meshed well with it. Beautiful, compact, and amazing pay off … what’s not to love!
Taryn V.
I love Benefits boxed blushes, I have had many over the years but I am getting a little tired of the same ones being brought out in different pallette packaging, The products are fine not quite as long lasting as the singles though so keep that in mind but it is a better value and how many of us actually use up an entire blush ;).
Brittney S.
This palette is absolutely worth it. You get 4 blushes and 1 bronzer. Plus is comes with a brush that picks up the products well and applies them easily to your face. I love the different shades of blush. You can really define the look you’re going for. Definitely worth the price. Benefit has been my go-to for cheek worthy products!
Kailey W.
What do you guys think about this product?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
These colors are so pretty. Has anyone tried this how's the colors on your skin?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
This is gorgeous. Has anyone tried this?
Hannah C.
Aarschot
Are tjose shimery bluches or math