Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

You gotta love how half of the reviews are written by people who haven't even tried using it before. It's not very useful to us who want honest, helpful reviews to help us decide it we want to purchase it.

Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
5 months, 1 week ago
I also hate the ones that write the same review for 27 things or this is great for something that hasn’t even hit stores .. I honestly legibly review my products harshly or lovingly
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
5 months, 1 week ago
I agree. I've skipped soo many snaps because what's the point of reviewing something you cannot give an honest review of. I'm just getting around to review my Biossance collection and i started using it 8 months ago.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
5 months, 1 week ago
I agree with your statement.