Binne R.
Okay hey yalll.... Let me tell you this the palette look gorgeous and the colors looks beautiful and the price Not for Me Maybe for you but you should give it a try am I supposed to give my honest reviews .. let talk the price .. to me the price kind of worth bz the palette gorgeous .if I buy this product maybe am not going use it bz it's too beautiful to use ... the reason why I give it five star bz the palette look gorgeous . Now now now I don't about the proud ..
Bye y'all!@ give a try Okie!!