BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #20 in Blush

This bronzer and blush palette is “tutu” cheeky! Our limited-edition cheek palette features NEW Gold Rush warm, golden-nectar blush, iconic Hoola matte bronzer, bestselling Dandelion baby-pink powder and MORE. With five shades to flatter all skintones, this full-size palette comes with a soft powder brush and our signature Tips & Tricks!

Set includes:

NEW! Gold Rush full-size | 5.0 g Net wt. 0.17 oz. • GALifornia full-size | 5.0 g Net wt. 0.17 oz. • Hoola full-size | 8.0 g Net wt. 0.28 oz. • Rockateur full-size | 5.0 g Net wt. 0.17 oz. • Dandelion full-size | 7.0 g Net wt. 0.25 oz. • mini powder brush

Ingredients

Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Zinc Chloride, Linalool, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol. [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 06654/A Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water). [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. No 10759/A Talc, Iron Oxides (Ci77491-ci77492-ci77499), Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Dimethicone, Manganese Violet (Ci77742), Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. N° 3n5276-1 Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Benzyl Salicylate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 07744/A Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Glycerin, Squalane, Parfum (Fragrance), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, 1,2-hexanediol, Benzyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Amyl Cinnamal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Limonene, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Bht, Citral, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water). [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 12031/A

Chloe W.
Dallas, TX
Ahhhh this is honestly one of my favorites from Benefit Cosmetics. Not only does it come with 4 blushes and a bronzer (which by the way is amazing) it comes with a brush to apply with, which slides on the powders really well. I love having the varieties of blushes to choose from based on what look I’m going for. When you first get this palette it, the blushes have engraved designs on them and it’s so heartbreaking to mess them up, but it’s worth it. I also love that the blushes add a big of sparkle to it, so that you get an extra highlight. Overall a great palette (just me being a broke teenager with no job I wish it were a bit cheaper) otherwise I love it! And definitely recommend! :)
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Benefit has become my favorite go to for my cheeks. This set has something for any occasion and all skin tones can enjoy this cheek Palette. I love Dandelion, it's my favorite and as a pink brightening color I actually use it mixed with my blush as a highlighter and it really compliments blush. Hoola is a little dark for my fair skin but a barely swipe of it tones it down to a light enough color for me. I wish they offered two sets for light and dark so that hoola light would be offered for fair skinned. All three blush colors offer very different looks and my go to is usually rockateur because I like the subdued darker pink of it over the galifornia which is a bright and bolder shade that I find is a little brighter than I like. I wear it occasionally to get out of my comfort zone. Gold rush is a beautiful golden color that gives my face a nice warm look that I really like. The brush that is included isn't good though. It's small, hard to handle and you are better off using your own favorite brush (I do not deduct stars for palette brushes cause I never use em and they don't factor into my purchase). With a swipe of the brush, it collects enough of the color to leave a beautiful shade to your cheeks with one application. I love any benefit cheek collection because it's a great value always and I know I will actually use all the colors in it
Heather O.
Columbus, Ohio
When I saw this palette I just knew I had to have it! I’m a huge sucker for packaging and this is just packaged beautifully. Before getting this I hadn’t tried too many benefit blushes before and I regret that because they are stunning. I love how they work on any complexion, including my fair skin, and still manage to look beautiful. They are easy to blend and not too over-the-top. The same goes for the gorgeous bronzer. Somehow it’s the perfect shade and blends beautifully. I also love the gold shimmer they added to the top just to make it even more beautiful looking. You can’t really beat the value of it either. Definitely worth checking out.
Binne R.
Okay hey yalll.... Let me tell you this the palette look gorgeous and the colors looks beautiful and the price Not for Me Maybe for you but you should give it a try am I supposed to give my honest reviews .. let talk the price .. to me the price kind of worth bz the palette gorgeous .if I buy this product maybe am not going use it bz it's too beautiful to use ... the reason why I give it five star bz the palette look gorgeous . Now now now I don't about the proud ..
Bye y'all!@ give a try Okie!!
Shatoya D.
The colors are beautiful, and blend well. My favorites are the dandelion blush, and the bronzer. I don’t like that one of the blushes has a coating of gold that is only there for the first blush stroke. It gave me one gold cheek, and the shimmer was gone after that. These colors are not that pigmented.. I have to apply multiple layers, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. I just prefer my tarte and nars blushes to this. I am also a light medium, and usually blushes show up really well on my skin tone.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I am a huge fan of Benefit and I love the blush palettes that they come out with each year. Buying one of the palettes is a really good way to save money considering it cost $30 for each individual blush that you can purchase separately. You also get a ton of product! A lot of companies will minimize the amount of product that you get if they combine everything into a palette, but I am still using my Cheek Parade palette that I purchased a year ago and I haven’t even hit pan on any of the shades yet. It also comes with a brush so that increases the value. I personally don’t use the brush, but it’s nice to have for travel. This year all of she shades were the same as last year except for one, but because it’s such a great deal I bought it anyway.
Lauren N.
I actually really enjoy this. While a lot of others say this was a waste, I don’t feel that way. I have all these in my collection already, however I feel the packaging on individuals were all very bulky so this is more sleek and easy to store in my vanity. Plus these are all must have blushes/bronzers from benefit. I love it. It’s a little pricey but it is worth it . You’ll definitely reach for it
Maggie J.
Berea, Ky
I adore Benefit blushes. However, I’m not the biggest fan of the packaging that they come in. Their blush pallets are an amazing solution to that. The Blush Bar is the latest addition that they’ve released (each one I believe is marketed as limited edition) and combines 4 of their beautiful blushes, their signature contour, and a small brush into one convenient package.
Summer I.
Stamford, CT
I have always been a huge Benefit advocate for their adorable and girl power centric packaging, and this is just an extension of that. ALL of my favorite blushes and bronzers of all time in one - how could you not love this???? I’m so excited to use this for a long time!
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
I absolutely love this set of blushes that come in the set. All of them work with my skin tone and I love the tones and sparkle and half of the blends. I love the Hoola light I’m able to use that as a cover-up or as a highlighter across my face I think it is worth $55 it does cost because it does last a long time and he splashes are the best.
Xenia L.
Are they all blushes or can some be used as highlighters?
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
Is this worth it? I religiously use the hoola bronzer but I’ve never tried their blushes! Are they pigmented??
member-1b42b6baf
Auburn
Hi I'm knew to this and I don't really know what to do can someone help me 😊
Hello! Would these blushes be visible on Medium-Tan skin?
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
You gotta love how half of the reviews are written by people who haven't even tried using it before. It's not very useful to us who want honest, helpful reviews to help us decide it we want to purchase it.