BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #19 in Makeup Palettes

This bronzer and blush palette is “tutu” cheeky! Our limited-edition cheek palette features NEW Gold Rush warm, golden-nectar blush, iconic Hoola matte bronzer, bestselling Dandelion baby-pink powder and MORE. With five shades to flatter all skintones, this full-size palette comes with a soft powder brush and our signature Tips & Tricks!

Set includes:

NEW! Gold Rush full-size | 5.0 g Net wt. 0.17 oz. • GALifornia full-size | 5.0 g Net wt. 0.17 oz. • Hoola full-size | 8.0 g Net wt. 0.28 oz. • Rockateur full-size | 5.0 g Net wt. 0.17 oz. • Dandelion full-size | 7.0 g Net wt. 0.25 oz. • mini powder brush

Ingredients

Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Zinc Chloride, Linalool, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol. [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 06654/A Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water). [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. No 10759/A Talc, Iron Oxides (Ci77491-ci77492-ci77499), Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Dimethicone, Manganese Violet (Ci77742), Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. N° 3n5276-1 Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Benzyl Salicylate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 07744/A Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Glycerin, Squalane, Parfum (Fragrance), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, 1,2-hexanediol, Benzyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Amyl Cinnamal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Limonene, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Bht, Citral, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water). [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 12031/A

Buy on Sephora
Chloe W.
Dallas
Ahhhh this is honestly one of my favorites from Benefit Cosmetics. Not only does it come with 4 blushes and a bronzer (which by the way is amazing) it comes with a brush to apply with, which slides on the powders really well. I love having the varieties of blushes to choose from based on what look I’m going for. When you first get this palette it, the blushes have engraved designs on them and it’s so heartbreaking to mess them up, but it’s worth it. I also love that the blushes add a big of sparkle to it, so that you get an extra highlight. Overall a great palette (just me being a broke teenager with no job I wish it were a bit cheaper) otherwise I love it! And definitely recommend! :)
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Benefit has become my favorite go to for my cheeks. This set has something for any occasion and all skin tones can enjoy this cheek Palette. I love Dandelion, it's my favorite and as a pink brightening color I actually use it mixed with my blush as a highlighter and it really compliments blush. Hoola is a little dark for my fair skin but a barely swipe of it tones it down to a light enough color for me. I wish they offered two sets for light and dark so that hoola light would be offered for fair skinned. All three blush colors offer very different looks and my go to is usually rockateur because I like the subdued darker pink of it over the galifornia which is a bright and bolder shade that I find is a little brighter than I like. I wear it occasionally to get out of my comfort zone. Gold rush is a beautiful golden color that gives my face a nice warm look that I really like. The brush that is included isn't good though. It's small, hard to handle and you are better off using your own favorite brush (I do not deduct stars for palette brushes cause I never use em and they don't factor into my purchase). With a swipe of the brush, it collects enough of the color to leave a beautiful shade to your cheeks with one application. I love any benefit cheek collection because it's a great value always and I know I will actually use all the colors in it
Binne R.
Okay hey yalll.... Let me tell you this the palette look gorgeous and the colors looks beautiful and the price Not for Me Maybe for you but you should give it a try am I supposed to give my honest reviews .. let talk the price .. to me the price kind of worth bz the palette gorgeous .if I buy this product maybe am not going use it bz it's too beautiful to use ... the reason why I give it five star bz the palette look gorgeous . Now now now I don't about the proud ..
Bye y'all!@ give a try Okie!!
Lauren N.
I actually really enjoy this. While a lot of others say this was a waste, I don’t feel that way. I have all these in my collection already, however I feel the packaging on individuals were all very bulky so this is more sleek and easy to store in my vanity. Plus these are all must have blushes/bronzers from benefit. I love it. It’s a little pricey but it is worth it . You’ll definitely reach for it
Summer I.
Stamford, CT
I have always been a huge Benefit advocate for their adorable and girl power centric packaging, and this is just an extension of that. ALL of my favorite blushes and bronzers of all time in one - how could you not love this???? I’m so excited to use this for a long time!
Anna B.
I love this palette I deducted a star because it’s missing a highlighter to make a complete cheek palette. The blushes, blush toppers, and bronzer are amazingly blendable and play well with each other. They stayed over top my foundation until I removed my make up eight hours after application. The highlighter I used also meshed well with it. Beautiful, compact, and amazing pay off … what’s not to love!
Priti D.
If you love benefit blushes then this is perfect. I love it for traveling for everyday use I can’t get enough. I already own these all but the Galifornia blush so when this came out I couldn’t help but buy it. The gold rush blush is so pretty and hoola is my all time favorite. Thinking of buying a backup incase this is limited edition.
Samantha R.
Can we talk about how amazing this blush palette is? The price is unbeatable. You’re paying for two colors and receiving 3 for free, plus a brush and mirror!!!
Benefit never disappoints, this palette literally works for everyone. I’ve used It on myself and a few of my clients. Works amazing for both warm and cool toned skin.
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
GET IT WHILE ITS HOT LADIES! these palates contain a full size blush and almost always sell out and do not get restocks! they are usually very limited run each year and WORTH EVERY PENNY! get that 3D hippie cheek!
Janeigne N.
Such a very nice pallet I would totally recommend this pallet for traveling because this has your bushes , bronzers and I just love the overall look and design of this pallet I really think benefit cosmetics really put effort into the packaging and
I really love these buttery shades !
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
Is this worth it? I religiously use the hoola bronzer but I’ve never tried their blushes! Are they pigmented??
Xenia L.
Are they all blushes or can some be used as highlighters?
member-1b42b6baf
Auburn
Hi I'm knew to this and I don't really know what to do can someone help me 😊
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
You gotta love how half of the reviews are written by people who haven't even tried using it before. It's not very useful to us who want honest, helpful reviews to help us decide it we want to purchase it.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
How dark is hoola? i’m fair bit i have olive undertones. should i get hoola lite or hoola?