Benefit Cosmetics Bluff Dust

This loose yellow powder is spectacular for concealing redness. They'll never know you're bluffing! The screw-top lid makes sure bluff dust goes only where you want it to.

• Soft, light formula
  • Diminishes the signs of fatigue
  • Complete with cosmetic puff

Ingredients

TALC, MICA, YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, NYLON12, POLYETHYLENE, SILICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, SQUALANE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499). N° 4N846

Can someone please tell me where they are finding this product for purchase? It's been discontinued for years. I was shocked to see this dated 2019
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Bluff Dust!
How would you rate this product?
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Henrico, VA
Love Benefit products so muchhhhh! I use their foundations and their concealers and they're great. Did I mention how much I love them? Seriously everyone get your hands on this product its amazing. will be going back for more (; I swear by these products. :)
This stuff is amazing! Sets my makeup, works great under my eyes, and keeps oil at bay. It has a nice smooth finish, and actually makes my pores appear much smaller. I would recommend this to anyone with oily to combination skin!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Boise, ID
Very fine neutralizing powder. Sets well and comes in nice packaging. Really does the job, better than other banana Powders but it is more expensive. I would recommend it to others if they could afford it.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Fountain, CO
Very very accurate and provides a flawless look! It is a it pricey compared to the NYX or other but very good quality . It doesn't seem to last as long as I hoped but it smells amazing which is a plus
Combination / Acne, Large Pores
Spokane Vly, WA
Great powder for setting makes makeup last long and makes your face look so smooth and just flawless it's very soft and gentle on the skin, packaging is cute I like this. I'll buy more if I need to I like
This product never finished as it's supposed to and after using a few times it, broke my skin out very badly which doesn't make sense because it's a setting powder. Benefit, you can do better
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Leaving no flashback Loved this item Loved this item Loved this item Loved this item Loved this item Loved this item Loved this item Loved this item Loved this item Loved this item Loved this item Loved this item Loved this item Loved this item
Cape May Ch, NJ
This product works really well for coverage and is actually matched my skin coloring which is hard to find. I feel like you need to use quite a bit of product though so it is definitely better to buy in bulk.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne