Benefit Cosmetics Big Lash Blowout Mascara Set uploaded by Ana F.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get BIG lashes at a SMALL price with this set of one full-size & one FREE mini they’re real! lengthening mascara. The jet black formula is smudge-proof & longwearing, and the custom dome brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!

• One full-size & one FREE mini mascara duo
  • Lengthen, lift & define lashes
  • 94% saw dramatic length & volume*
  • 100% saw long-wearing results*
  • Results observed in a consumer panel survey on 31 women after 2 weeks

Details:

Set contains:
Full size they're real! lengthening mascara in beyond black | 8.5 g Net wt. 0.3 oz. • FREE they're real! lengthening mascara travel size mini in beyond black

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid.

May Conatain:

Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Benefit Cosmetics Big Lash Blowout Mascara Set
  • "I actually really enjoy this combo. I was skeptical at first but it gives my lashes a nice base for a thicker mascara. It's good for a natural look or you can put it on as a base which is what I do. I recommend" in 6 reviews
  • "I like this mascara it truly gives you bold and lengthening lashes. It's definitely is build-able and the brush combs out your lashes making it easy to apply and not leaving behind clump. I love the fact that it comes with a small one to keep in my bag when I'm on the go or travelling." in 5 reviews
Jessica M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I wish I could give this 10000 stars! I have long lashes... the problem? They’re blonde! This mascara makes me look like I’ve spent hundreds on extensions but they’re all mine and they’re real! I bought this at Ulta and the girls at the counter are super helpful with everything. I usually buy the duo that comes with the little one and throw that one in my purse for the mornings when I’m so tired and need to do my makeup in the car 🤣. I’ve tried a lot of mascaras and this is my favorite.
Kat B.
Colorado Springs
This has become my number one mascara. It stays on alll day, and I mean 12 plus hours. It lengthens and is buildable if you add more layers. It does dry out kind of quick but I live in Colorado so everything dries out quicker. I just add one drop of eye drops to make it last longer.
Mikaela C.
I love benefit mascara in general, especially they’re real. It creates volume but doesn’t clump at all due to the thin and strong spoolie tip. I also love that it comes in brown, which is a great option for a more natural look! Love!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Overall this product was just okay in my opinion. Upon application, I could tell that I applied mascara but it wasn’t as full as I personally like. The brush is great, but the mascara doesn’t give me the dramatic look I prefer.
Sara M.
Utica, NY
Love this brand! Really good price for what is given. I have greenish blue eyes this was super easy to apply. It made my lashes long I have used this brand numerous times and would recommend it to everyone!!
Daphne’s G.
This mascara gives volume for days! I love it because it’s so good on all types of lashes and it really gives length! You can find it at your local Sephora or Ulta! And it’s so good! I recommend this mascara for anyone!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Emely T.
This is a wonderful product. One of my favorites by far. Great packaging. Does exactly what is claimed. I like it better than other similar to it. I would definitely recommend. And I would as definitely repurchase.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Benefit makes such quality products all around by BY FAR my favorite item they have is their mascaras!  They all lengthen and curl my lashes without giving me that spider-lashes look.  They also seem to be some sort of hybrid between a waterproof and not, because I usually need to use heavier makeup remover to get this off of my lashes but I don't mind because it doesn't flake away and keeps my lashes up all day.
Laurel B.
Portsmouth, VA
LOVELY PRODUCT!  I'm giving it a 4 out of 5 because I had received several different mascaras around the same time and compared to the Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara (which was my favorite) I found this product to be a close second.  I tend to have the work the product over several applications which I found to be a bit tedious.  But if you're okay with working a little with the product then your lashes will look bomb!